"Why hello, user! Welcome to Windsor Castle. Ever so delighted you could join us, my dear...

"Why hello, user! Welcome to Windsor Castle. Ever so delighted you could join us, my dear. We hear you've some rather interesting opinions on the monarchy..."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y_cdkZod6Vk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WHY THE FUCK HAVEN'T YOU TAKEN POWER BACK FROM THE PARLIAMENT YOU DECREPIT OLD KEKS
I WISH NAPOLEON HAD DRIVEN ALL ENGLISHMEN INTO THE SES

>"Why hello
Is that a real way to greet someone?

In the olden days yes, it's supposed to imply pleasant surprise

Liz, why are your spawn such worthless fucks, and why did you ever consent to marry that soulless dweeb?

***oh my god I just silently farted a few seconds ago***

wasnt the king meant to be the biggest and smartest of the clan
are queens even a real thing (in terms of ruling position?)
how do you just turn your back on 200 000 years of concise evolution to these constructs, is evolution a lie, a meme?!

Oy, oy. How rude.

Pop, Mum, it's Levitation Day

"D I R E C T R U L E F R O M W I N D S O R"

*teleports behind you*
*heh, nothin personel, monarchist*

>"We hear you've some rather interesting opinions on the monarchy..."

>be Me
>have power point slide of colonies
>with reintegration plans
>including the US

The first member of the Jacobite line to be born in England for 300 years is now a serving officer in the British Army.

The Jacobite cause still breaths in England, and now we will burst forth with divine retribution and cleanse this nation of the degenerates and the usurpers.

Charlie will come again.

>Teleporting behind anyone
>Not immediately getting his shit kicked in

Purity place leave

you three mates need to leave
about to get really quite ugly

This

You’re not the Queen.

Franz II of Bavaria is the rightful king of England, and god knows that a Catholic would never have given the Empire up like a Protestant pussy

Not true, AM

youtube.com/watch?v=y_cdkZod6Vk
When?

I lost hard at "SES". 10/10

Ditto. 10/10

>Prince Philip
>Not based
"How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to get them through the test?" (to a driving instructor in Oban, Scotland, during a 1995 walkabout).

Windsor castle was began by William the conquer in 1070. Built on a hill overlooking the river Thames it took 16 years to build,it was twice besieged during the reign of king john before he was forced to sign the magna carta and after the civil war in the 17th century was almost demolished by the victorious Parliament

Are they just a bunch of glorified tourist attractions?

“Do you still throw spears at each other?”
>To an Aboriginal elder on a visit to Australia
I'll be sad when he dies

The fact they did not try and block this entry shows their inferiority.

>mfw they fucking do

Hello.

God of History

I honestly don't think abos were advanced enough to invent a spear. Most of them were chucking fucking rocks.

why dont we just kill the old bag?

Parliment still keeps the death warrant for Charles I around, and probably shows it to the queen every time she thinks about getting uppity. No way in hell they're taking power back.

Hey Norm

"Ah good, there's so many over there you feel they breed them just to put in orphanages. "
>Said while presenting a Duke of Edinburgh Award to a student. When informed that the young man was going to help out in Romania for six months, he asked if the student was going to help the Romanian orphans and was told that he was not

THE CHAD CONSORT

Heh...
*teleports behind you*
*pulls out gun*
*tries to shoot you*
*miss and accidentally shoot my jaw off*
*inaudible gurgling*

fixed

yes i luv the monarchy lots please give me money

post the one where he screams in pain at his execution

Are you from a non English country or something?

Let me tell you about the Jews...