Now most of you don't even math. Less of you code. Then less of you don't read...

Now most of you don't even math. Less of you code. Then less of you don't read. But most of you I think know what a dragonfly doji is. It is on a coin that had a very low ICO that was fair. $15m market cap. 75% going ICO contributors and an additional 3% going to a reward program and to "current forecasters." We'll get to that later. The point is that this dragonfly has not flown yet. It is resting. A dragonfly must be at rest before it flies. Being at rest in this market means being just around the ICO price (trading at $0.14 and ICO was $0.10).
This coin is going to be valuable. Let me tell you a story of what happened at the Moscow Exchange where they did an experiment shrouded as a competition for investors for which a great prize would go to the person who could make the most money in a week in the Moscow Exchange. They have an A.I. that takes data from users of their already fully developed Android and iOS mobile app, that you can now use, and constructs accurate predictions of markets. By the way the coin is called Cindicator which is necessary in order to use their A.I. and is what will be reward to accurate forecasters. The experiment was tailored so that investors wouldn't communicate so that it represented an unbiased crowd. Anyway the best trader ended up making something like 1.5% in a week and got the prize and the A.I.? 2.5%. Now you'd think the best investor would be better than a bot made up of the best investor and then a bunch of worse investors but that was not the case.
There is a way to get valuable information by processing masses of people. The wisdom of the crowd is a strange but very real thing that has much literature on it alone. They did this experiment in other areas too like sport predictions, fashion, technology, and politics. Yuri started programming when he was 10 and was obsessed with intelligence and this is the man that will make you rich.
This is a great start:
youtube.com/watch?v=lzxpwqlMou4

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0xd4c435f5b09f855c3317c8524cb1f586e42795fa-ETH
boards.Veeky
medium.com/@StorifierCo/numerai-vs-cindicator-23f415565b37
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks for the future pasta.
Didn't read btw.

why did cindic drop in price so much. thought people was saying it was going to the moon

it's not officially listed on etherdelta and not on any exchange yet. it has piss poor volume and can be easily manipulated. we'll have to wait until it hits a proper exchange, sadly.

That's the point I make in the third sentence. This is some mighty good pasta methinks xd face.
Fear follows fear in these markets. An insulated market does this with lots of people seeing gains on the ICO. The gains have halted as Etherdelta delisted the exchange as the creators asked them too. They are waiting to go on a good exchange think bittrex, poloniex, kraken. binance guy is fucking freaking out wanting them but they are like no. he's getting hundreds of requests. people are retarded with etherdelta so they just want a clean image that's all.
etherdelta.com/#0xd4c435f5b09f855c3317c8524cb1f586e42795fa-ETH
this is the link for me to take all your links.
this is the link I couldn't find at work because the link to the exchange WASN'T on reddit and I couldn't go on Veeky Forums because of a firewall. The information that this is going to moon is being inhibited by shills on this shit making people freak out by selling this bullshit and collecting it at a near ICO level. Good for them. Not good for bagholders like me.

holy fuck nice find OP. I went all in as well.

NOW WATCH ME WHIP

GET IN! GET IN! WE ARE GONNA MAKE IT!

Get in boys. It's starting to heat up

>managed to buy over 210K tokens mostly around .000045eth

HAHAHAH thanks for buying my bags niggers, I'M OUT

Don't stumble on your way out! We are happy to see you out! GTFO, NOW LET'S MOON!

>below ico price

Can we see the predictions ever? I think i understand it sort of. the forecasters are basically miners? But we don't get to see the data? So the company is using all our data to make a shit ton of money investing?

....no

it's only going up from here fudder.

YOU CAN USE THE DATA BY SPENDING THE COIN KEK. And what? This asset that could potentially make billions of dollars in 5 years or perhaps tens of millions in half a year is worth fifteen cents? NIGGER WAT

I read, do maths, do codes, and bake cookies. I still can't work this fucking cantankerous shit site. My interest is lessened by the hacknatureous sense I get when I'm on it.

Too soon faggot

You guys are talking to an AI. This is one of the good ones too

woahoohaahoha edgy fud nightmare man. big mean old whale nigger bitch. fuck you bitch. I am going to beat you up because I know you are wrong you little cunt. I have done what you are doing now in the past especially when I hadn't bought in yet. So you a little rat.

>deposit eth
>use eth to buy coin

Wow so difficult!

When moon.

soon, very very soon.

btw try their app its actually really fun

this is the lowest it'll be forever pal

>installing scam app from scamcoin from scam russians

>fake news bitch
shut up whore. it is going to moon LOOK AT IT holy fuck. TA is appropriate when there are clear BULL or BEAR signals and positions. AND THOSE CONDITIONS ARE SET FOR BLASTOFF BITCH.

GET IN NOW!

The advisors on this thing are fucking A though.

HOLY SHAT

A wizard is never late

Gods speed

boards.Veeky Forums.org/pol/thread/145190486#bottom
shill this thread
I am OP even if I have a different IP or name. I SUCCESSFULLY GOT ATTENTION BY POSTING HOT GIRL AND THIS COULD GET A LOT OF ATTENTION. JUST BUMP IT ONCE, PLEASE I WANT THIS SPACE TO GROW AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AND AM PROBABLY GOING TO INVEST MYSELF IN THIS FULL TIME SOON PLEASE
boards.Veeky Forums.org/pol/thread/145190486#bottom

imagine if this thing goes 5x next week...

Why is ED transactions so slow reeeeee

It's moving up right now. So get in or buy more! That CND MOON!!

>this shit
>blackmoon
Why do the Russians like to make crazy ass sci-fi coins?

In Russia you don't do Russians, Russians do you. Get with the program.

That's Soviet Russia, Ivan.

I wasn't ready!!!!

just bought 175k

I put a ton into this BECAUSE the dev team asked to be delisted from ED

Accumulate now using the smart contract address because this is going to fucking explode when it hits a legit exchange.

I'm sittin pretty comfy on this one.

Predictions?

Imagine if this hits Bittrex lamo

I dunno with a 15mil cap I think this should be valued at around 50mil conservatively by EOY. 2018 could be killer.

It will catch on very quickly when it's officially listed

>predictions

It's Numeraire all over again.
Would not touch this shit with a 10 ft pole.

Weak FUD. Help yourself out by DYOR,
I'lll even make it easy for you.

medium.com/@StorifierCo/numerai-vs-cindicator-23f415565b37