Should I sell my Playstation 4 in order to buy steroids? It's my first time doing them if I decide to do so...

Should I sell my Playstation 4 in order to buy steroids? It's my first time doing them if I decide to do so. 250$ for one month worth

Lol yeah do it

Yes

Videogames are for manchildren and roids will make you a real man

This actually seems like a fair trade

Games4Gainz

Can we make this a thing?

Selling vidya for cycle money?

that seems very expensive

for only 91usd you can be on 125mg test and 200mg for 20(TWENTY) weeks that is a lot of gains. You will also need an ai and caber and nolva when you start just incase but it will probably not be needed but it is much less expensive to buy it just incase than paying for gyno surgery.

Skip the AI and meme PCT shit and you can get even more roids and therefore even more gains ;^)

Nobody has ever made it by selling video game related equipment for gym related purchases. Just give up.

those are adderall

>can't afford a simple $200 cycle
My cycle costed $200 Canadian dollars nigga it's 1 paycheck

Wtf everyone's been telling me steroids are cheap, less than protein powder

Sheesh I don't know much about it but my best friend's brother (that I have known for very long time) is hooking it up. He knows a lot about it because he is in medical field and he lifts. He says these are one of the best possible steroids you can get and that they are illegal in the US. I think it starts oral pills and then injections later on but not too sure. I don't really have any other way to get my hands on them and I feel that this is the best way for me to get started and into them.
Also I am skinny fat but have been working out for 5 months now. Is gyno a very big risk?

>it starts oral pills
Wew lad go for it lol :D

I'm in college and I put all my money towards paying for my apartment, study, and to pay for my Grandmother apartment in Poland. Can't afford any luxiouries right now unless I sell one of my own.

>oral pills
>working out for 5 months
Yeah go ahead my friend

Not sure if joking or not but thank you for advice.

Don't do it.

You have no where near the proper knowledge and experience to start cycling. You will fuck your self up.

Where is the best place for me to start gaining more knowledge about it?

google

What will you do after a month though? Not have a ps4 AND not have roids?

Hopefully I will have some gains that I can then build off of. And if I see good results in the gym I will be more motivated to work harder. And the only game I would play is FIfa 17. Maybe instead of playing ps4 I will have more time to look for a better job.

Dude, typically you work to your natty limit then get on the roids. Besides, after one month of juice it's not even worth it. Just start and have discipline.

Have you played Bloodborne and the Uncharted games?
I'd wait until I had played The Last Guardian if I were you.

Your "mate" is ripping you off. You can buy 20 week cycle including ai and kickstarter orals for that price.

I played every uncharted game on ps3. Haven't played 4 never found the time to go buy it.

dont get the roids but sell the ps4 anyway