What's the best contact sport to get Veeky Forums from?

What's the best contact sport to get Veeky Forums from?

Grappling? BJJ? Boxing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ptaNak1B3_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

boxing

Depends on goals for body type, strength, endurance, aesthetics, etc. Most will get you in shape but with different results for the above categories. Give more guidance.

GRECO ROMAN wrestlers are undoubtably the fittest and most deadliest physical combatants on earth (of humans that is)

pic related could kill you and weighs like 100lbs

If you just want to win occasional bae fights, boxing. For actually doing it Veeky Forums style, BJJ or muay thai.

>Playfully wrestle with her get a little serious and talk shit
>She does some fancy move and I tap
>Get her alone and do the same thing again while pretending to be harmless
>Quickly overpower her
>Balls deep pussy pounding all night

The only thing she's going to kill is this dick after I bust that nut in that tight pussy.

The one that is closer to your house is the best
BJJ doesn't work in the real world though

t.rapist

If your goal is getting fit, then I'd recommend the gentle art bjj. It's easier on the body and you don't get punched in the face which makes it easier to come back to everyday.

It's not rape if she cums three times and we snuggle afterwords user.

Muay Thay.

Grappling and Bjj are excelent and you will get tired really fast during classes, but Boxing and MT are way more "aerobic". I prefer Mt because you use your whole body.

Oh sorry, ill correct it
t.delusional rapist

Wrestling for sure.

I went to a kickboxing club for a while and it was fun but they were all amazed at my endurance and how I never gassed.

10 minutes of wrestling and I'm wrecked. Cardio, heavy lifting involved and mental wisdom to be gained.

Knowing when to be weak and strong. Feeling the flow of the fight and what your opponents gonna try next. Relaxing as a guy who'd rek you in any other fighting tires himself out and drops his guard and hits deck.

Even my deadlift exploded from wrestling. If my back strength didn't go up my mental drive did.

Greco Roman is my favorite because it's easier on the knees but Freestyle is definitely worth learning.

Cover your ears tho.

Imo folkstyle is the best.
I dont like how in freestyle and Greco Roman you just lay on the ground after you get taken down. In folk style you try to get up or reverse the position. Also if youre on top in freestyle you have to try to turn your opponent and pin them where in freestyle you just try to do a bunch of fancy moves on them.

Idk freestyle just never appealed to me.

Gay sex

We already listed wrestling

I trained in Thai.

My recommendation is Thai and bjj or wrestling. Really any kickboxing and grappling combo will do the trick. A well rounded MMA routine is the best thing you can do, add in lifting and you're golden.

I would train Sambo if I could find a good place to train.

>all wrestlingfags much watch this video

youtube.com/watch?v=ptaNak1B3_Q

manlets sure are quick

entertaining video, very athletic

Grappling.

I did muay thai, boxing and judo. Judo workouts were the hardest by far. Harder than lifting. MT was easy, boxing is even easier. My hands were shaking for two days after one of the boxing sessions but overall it was easy.

You must have gone to a woman's cardio boxing session if you think boxing is easy.

Not shitting on grappling though.

Boxing is king. But they're all great.

She does freestyle, not greco.

I want to do judo so badly but it's a >1hr round tirp drive for me if I want to get to the place. I would wind up getting home so late and getting up so early for work that I would be cucking myself out of anything close to sleep.

Thankfully there is a boxing place 10min from me. It will be just as fun I am sure.

why not?

how has no-one mentioned rugby? trains stamina, strength, mass and toughness, and will teach you to make clearheaded decisions and fight as hard as you can while exhausted and battered

Because its a sport, this thread is about fightan

>take street fight to the ground
>opponents buddy stomps your fucking teeth in

Turkish Oil wrestling

>that biological need to grow so you don't get absolutely wrecked in a tackle
rugby is dope

In all fairness, no serious MA have a reliable chances to fight against multiple opponents. In those situations, the best option is running the fuck out of there.

However, bjj is still a bad idea for street fighting.

Not him, but I've been involved in combat sports since I was 8. Wrestling, boxing, bjj, a little muay thai, judo and sambo as well. I'm on my uni's wrestling team nd the founder of our kickboxing/muay thai club

Any grappling art, doesn't matter which one, is 10x as intense as boxing.

Boxing is pretty much as taxing as running. Just cardio.

Wrestling is the purest sport, strength and stamina, explosiveness. It's the epitome of athleticism.

PS, I still love kickboxing (pure boxing is for niggers)

>Boxing
> just cardio
> only as taxing as running

you know how i know you've never been a boxer?

nevermind, you're clearly a keyboard warrior anyway

keep typing fantasy stories faggot

nigger and/or spic detected

No homo the picture