Tfw vegan

>tfw vegan
>haven't had b12 supplementation in 3 years
>I should've
how fast is death coming brehs

Not fast enough

Checked those doubles. With your luck, you'll never die.
Just drink some soy or almond milk. Then you'll be gold.

Start taking them now and you should be fine.

Most people can do 5 years without.

fpbp

Just converted to vegan after seeing this thing in action, I've got a bottle of b12 for energy so thanks for the heads up

if you drink milk alternatives e.g. coconut milk, almond milk etc a lot of those are fortified with b12

I believe in your post but you're picture renders me the impression that you're being cynical

I hope you're not memeing me bro

buy the Jarrow B12 supplement
it's the best

b12 is stored in both fat and the liver.
You can store years worth of it (estimate at least one year).
However you are deficient and have been for some time, regardless.
If you start taking them again you should be fine.
If not i'd get rid of your insane ideology and find some source of naturally occurring b12 and supplement with that.

Lolis are for loving you fucking faggot

>faggyterian
>worries about b12

kid, I am getting anxious about kalium, potassium...I remember some research that a bunch of old people died because of a deficiency with that.

and that stuff is inside potatoes, not even a lot of that.

Oh my god. So you really saw where your food came from. And went all dandi dan doo doo over it?

I hope you will recover from this awful mental scarification.

Be happy eating plants and dirt.

I'm also vegan and I get enough B12 through Marmite and these nutritional yeast flake things. You put them on top of chilli or spaghetti and it's like cheese.

My girlfriend is a chef, and they use it in the restaurant she works and you can get it super cheap. Here in the UK you can pick it up at Holland & Barrett or BeanFreaks. In the US I'd just check in a health shop or something.

I will hug a cow one day

>he hasn't hugged a cow

Why do you hate animals and nature so much?

You never visited a farm when you were a child?

>vegan for 6 years
>never taken any supplements
>perfect levels

B12 is added to everything, and lack of B12 is more common among omnivores than it is among vegans.

I don't think it's pictured but not so far down there is arugula there

arugula has lots of calcium/kcal too

what this and what does it do

Kalium/potassium is just a rare thing in our foods, I believe that potatoes have the most of it, and even then you have to eat nearly 3 potatoes god known how much to get to a 100%.

KALIUM/POTASSIUM is fucking difficult to get, no matter if you are a faggyterian or normal person.

That is why old people are dying to it. Old people...who probably have a better sense of what is good eating compared to us.

Yes I am scared.

>Old people...who probably have a better sense of what is good eating compared to us.
fuck is this rubbish

old people are just as stupid as new people, despite what they tell themselves

and why do you say kalium slash potassium, you sound like those nerds over /g/ with their gnu/linux

I live next to one but I'm no fencehopper

>Lolis
>loving
Why do Nipnogs rape them so much than?
Checkmate.

It slices a cow's neck as it flips them over so they bleed quicker, there was a video on Facebook for a little bit

Well perhaps only the dumb ones died to kalium deficiencies. But still, its spooky. You have to basically be mediocre about food knowledge to get it, but if you eat at near autistic levels as I do. You need to be directly aware of it, since I dont eat banana's. Not many potatoes. I just bought a supplement directly for potassium.

Americans are fucking bizzare. Assuming you are one, but we all know you are you Burgie McBurgersson.

oh christ

and those sick fuck farmers still have the guts to say they love animals

livestock farmers are horrible people

Yeah, the body bled out but the brain seemed fine and brainstem intact so there was a hell of a lot of twitching.

Beef patties come from Germany don't they?

>insane ideology
wew
Okay tell me where can i get naturally occurring b12 then

dis gon be gud

They add B12 to almost everything nowadays, just look at the back of every almond and soy milk

>fortified

also, checked

Im not completely aware of the facts, but atleast rest of the world associates the word "burger" and anything related to hamburgers in general with U.S of America.

FUCK Dude... eat a steak!

Rather eat it alive if you know what I mean

Oh good it's the "I saw a bad slaughter video on liveleak and wft I hate farmers now" gang. Most farm animals have good lives, just because they're killed doesn't mean farmers don't care about them. Happy animals are easier to take care of, and they literally taste better.
Also animals (and humans) twitch and shit when they die, it's normal. It's just a nervous response.

killing something you love...maybe one day you can understand why this makes no sense...

Get the Alpha Men vitamin pills from myprotein, my piss is literally green and glowing because of the high b12 count

Who said anything about love?

The care word

Kys my dude
Unsweetened almond milk my dude

>just because they're killed doesn't mean farmers don't care about them

Serial killer logic

They are nipnogs, they are degenerates.

Love lolis or else...

Just go and take a blood test, i will do that in a year or two. Honestly i feel so fucking good on the vegan diet.

No, serial killer logic literally the opposite and NOT caring you retard.

The brain can live three to five minutes

Potassium is easy to get. Eat beans, greens, fruits, and tubers. The RDI is only 3,500-4,800mg/d, I usually get atleast 7,000, mostly from lentils and fruit

>b12

Don't you eat mushrooms?

>not having THE best diet aka medierranean diet
>meat is only eaten once in a while
>a lot of veggies, fish, grains and other stuff you need
>tfw

My old person has just stopped eating a variety of things

Beard included?

I think the mediterranean diet is the best combination of healthy and easy for people to follow and stick to, but not necessarily the healthiest diet people could be on. Great for population-wide health but not ideal on an individual level.

Oh shit don't look at his hand

>eating fish that comes out of the dead refugee infested sea

Those guys are worried. About to be bombed I guess

Fucking br00tal m7.

It's also scientifically proven that the brain releases a "feelgood" mix at the point of death, so those "alive" cowheads are basically in ecstasy.

This is a pretty good way to kill them. Better than using a boltgun to the skull. Those can miss.

You know Muslims only eat meat that has been from animals with slit throats that have bled out

>muh animals feels
>writes this from a machine made by explored men and children in slave conditions

I bet you think that the people that pick up your rice and other shit are well treated

>explored men

your favorite

I only eat US food harvested by machines

nice, there could be men working instead of machines
think of all the families it destroys

kek

my condolences

Those machines kill snakes and other animals that hang out in the fields you monster

Who cares all jobs will be replaced by robots before were dead

At least they were free

You eat men's sperm

there are the things practical
there are the things ethical
there's an intersection between the two things, but that path is paved with holes of ignorance/ non-existent information all the way along it.
I try to walk the way without holes but I'll inevitably stumble upon one of these holes and know that I didn't choose the best of options.

That is:
1. better than what the lazy ignorant average person that willfully ignores everything for the sake of remaining sociable does.

2. towards the best that one can do.

it's either that or doing it all myself.
it's either that or changing the system that edges everything and everyone towards exploitation for the sake of remaining competitive.

but either way will/would render idiots such as you assaulting the others with buzzwords or disdain for not having all their acts perfectly congruent.

I just wonder if you actually have all your acts very congruent yourself or if you're simply a cynical with 0 determination or spine to do anything, 'because you're just one' or 'because it won't change anything', in which case I'd sincerely wish you could come out of that mud that you're in.

Eat pussy. Full of B12. Or suck off men and swallow in your local bathhouse.

why do vegans desperatily need to justify their shitty diet decisions?
is it the lack of nutrients?

Why so defensive?

I do it because it upsets people

they know it's the right thing to do so they get itchy that somebody is living better out of the comfort zone and it's not them

it's like the hate for the good behaving kid (or the hygienist dieter), with the difference that we are behaving to our sensibility and superior ethics

This is only used for halal/kosher slaughter though.

Maybe then we'll stop expecting everyone to have a job I guess

>makes a post which is almost past the word limite
>i'm defensive

kek

>living better

wanna know how I know you arent

I made the lengthy post, but not the one that you replied to, and it was barely in the half of the world limit you doofus. how could it be over the word limit if the word limit can't be crossed? you make no sense and it ain't even troll-worthy nonsense.

>wanna know how I know you arent
wanna know how I know you don't know shit? you're not delivering it upfront, that's how I know.
and now you're shielding yourself behind the image of a frog laughing dreaming that you can have an edge on anyone with antics instead of arguments.