Gym Heroes

ITT: Guys at the gym who are cool as fuck

>That one guy who sees a weight left out by someone else and racks it himself

Me

But they don't know

>that guy who's huge, seems hard as fuck and unapproachable but when you ask him for advice he's very outgoing and friendly.

Im the cool guy that does an hour of cardio. People envy my dedication to a seemingly boring activity

>He doesn't doesn't take his sweet ass time between sets

lol keep thinking that, whatever makes you feel confident my man
but user sometimes you need ample rest to push out a PR

P-please! I know theyre miring!

>He uses the squat rack for squatting, and only squatting

I always do this.. Isn't this just common courtesy?

You'd be surprised.

>That Asian powerlifter who hooks his phone up to the speaker and plays the best fucking tunes.

when i first started going to the gym i fell for the ONLY SQUATS IN MUH SQUAT RACK meme but after seeing some of the bullshit people use the rack for it's hard for me to feel guilty at all for using it to OHP. last tuesday i had to wait for some asshole who had the bar laying across the safeties and was using it to do incline pushups. he was a real dickhead about it too.

tell that to the apes that go to my gym and leave their shit strewed out every. single. fucking. night.

Like hell I wouldn't use the rack to OHP especially if it's crowded and I just did squats

>that old guy who just doesn't give a fuck and cucks all the young guys by taking their weights and machines when they are too busy talking
>then when they confront him he tells them to go fuck themselves and uses some slang term from 50 yrs ago

iktfb

>that guy that sees you eyeing the bench and asks if you want to work in and offers you a spot.

>that guy who knows not to talk to me, but rather gives me the head nod and goes on his way

>that guy who goes to the gym at 2am just to avoid Islamic Cyber Stalkers and only does 1 set of deadlifts and leaves

>That guy who invites you to super set with him

IT'S ONE HELL OF A SET THO!