How come I always feel SO DAMN good while fasting?

How come I always feel SO DAMN good while fasting?

I used to be really into IF but haven't done it for a while. This morning I woke up late and decided to fast until just now, 2pm lunch. I felt like an animal the whole morning.

Does it have anything to do with >dem ketones? Do any ketoers have knowledge of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Pituitary-testicular axis in obese men during short-term fasting.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpcVku45hFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fasting boosts your brain functions, if your in ketosis that much better.
I always felt great on a fast periods. I do it everyday for 16H, done it for 40h straight, my head was so super charged....
But if i use logic... no food, more brain power to search for food, to survive.
I've lost almost all bodyfat this way. So i dont do few days fasts no more, just half a day or more....
We eat cuz we are used to eating. even tho we do not need it. Well if your bulking, ofc you should eat. :D

...wat

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Pituitary-testicular axis in obese men during short-term fasting.

This study says intermittent fasting increases testosterone in men by a decent amount

I just started IF a couple days ago. Drinking a fuck ton of water to supress hunger. Usually go between 14-16 hours. Aside from that I feel pretty good even on the massive cut i'm on.

I'm fat as fuck though so hopefully the weight will just start falling off me in a couple of weeks.

İn obese man bc theyre so fat they are filled eith estrogen and reducing fat = more testosterone**

bullshit, I feel exactly the same as I did before only a little bit hungry. only difference mentally that ive seen so far is convenience

>we
I'm scared

The study says that in obese men testosterone actually decreased after the fast, but it rose in non-obese men.

Also an overnight fast is not enough time to lose enough fat to make a difference on testosterone levels.

I recall a scientific paper saying that when you sleep your body eventually enters a fasting mode. Depending on conditions of your body and activity you will stay in that mode until you begin eating for the day.
It's why some people fast their way from dawn to lunch but if they eat breakfast they crash by 10am.

I'm doing 24 hour fasts and carb cycling.
It's an interesting experience to say the least.

OP here, I notice it literally every time I fast for more than a few hours.

I'm saying it might be related to keto because people report the same type of effects after the "keto flu" wears off

Carbs cause your stress hormones to drop.
When you fast your stress hormones rise, and you feel more alert.

Late morning to 2pm is much to short an amount of time to be considered a fast.

I know that insulin lowers circulating and/or free testosterone (and hgh for that matter). i wouldnt doubt thats why. thats also why people say you shouldnt eat carbs late at night, since most test and hgh production occurs during REM

Fasted three days before I started getting leg cramps in bed

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpcVku45hFY

for a colonoscopy i had to drink only gatorade for 24 hours then nothing by mouth for 12 more, all while pissing out my ass.

i felt so serene during those days, like coming out of a long meditation session, except all day. i was so peaceful and calm, and felt more aware of everything.

then i ate again after it was over and i went back to constanty feeling like shit.

how to make gains while eating nothing?

Stop the gains shit I guess

Holy shit

I've fasted and my penis shrunk up into my body, I don't mate anyway so is this a natural progression?