If I am going to work out at morning is it better to do it before or after eating breakfast?

not sure if troll or dumb

before brekfast

Before breakfast. Otherwise you're burning food, not fat

absolutely horrific, my good sir

After you eat breakfast. In all cases, if you want to lose weight you will be burning more because you will be going harder. If you are bulking you will have more energy and preform better. Unless your a keto fuck in that case goodluck ever having energy.

Back to r/fitness.

pls be troll

Depends. Lifting weights or just cardio?

Cardio yes

Weights no no no

You know the "klinefelter's meme? This is what an actual case of klinefelter's looks like.

it was an either/or not a yes/no.

Just have a bar or a snack before, then after have breakfast. I'm usually not hungry after weightlifting.

based on the pic, you need to eat before and after you work out

allison?

It's been recently proven that before breakfast maximizes fat oxidation

I imagine that red bar is about 5x the length that it needs to be

nice trips, this is the 6'2"+ master race thread right? OP is clearly over 6'2" and has done SS for over 2 years!

Nice wide hips. I would impregnate you in a heartbeat gurl. Even tho u flat as fuck

OP here.This isnt me fags.Its a random pic I found browsing Veeky Forums some days ago

Is this a man or a woman?

>klinefelter's meme
Fuck I came here a couple of months ago and freaked the fuck out when I heard about this, I have pretty wide hips and my body looks like hourglass (I'm still overweight) but still my shoulders are wider, I have decent facial hair and my testicles are not small so I guess it's all good. The idea that I still might have it still makes me terrified desu.

I always go before if I can. Helps avoiding side stitches, meaning I can run faster.

I like to do it before because running on a full stomach sucks but Ill have half a glass of milk after getting up

before is easier for me.
but i still drink me a fruit shake