Live life in a constant state of anxiety (even lifting didn't help)

>live life in a constant state of anxiety (even lifting didn't help)
>want to be put on SSRIs
>but feel as if though they're for the weak

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nootropics/wiki/beginners
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This will sound strange, but start drinking hot water when you wake up.

If you're struggling, how is using a stop gap to allow for improvement weak? Sounds smart to me.

what you want are benzos

LA CREEPIN UNDER MY SKIN LA LA CREEPIN UNDER MY SKIIIIN

You're right that does sound weird

SSRI's are literally poison and will irreversibly destroy your DNA

I mean, in all likelihood nothing valuable will be lost in such an instance, but it's just something you should think about before just beginning to pop shit like that like a retarded soccer mom/walking chemical spill.

How about taking a week off, and go camping by yourself out in the bush, and be really bored with nothing to do for a week.

It does but I swear by it. Or tea or fucking whatever else but straight water works for me.

Chamomile is good for anxiety.

Alcohol is much cheaper and more effective than anti-depressants or benzos. It really will calm you down. Doctors used to prescribe it for a reason.

Do any cardio?

Lol jet fuel steel beams

Do SSRIs affect gains at all? Thinking of seeing a therapist since feeling sad and tired all the time probably isn't normal. I just feel like everything I do has a bit of sadness in it, and I could sleep forever and still be tired, it's fucking with my workouts, partway in i'll feel fatigued. Like I feel theres more push in there but the muscle just won't do it.

>since feeling sad and tired all the time probably isn't normal.
lol

Idk man, part of me feels like i'm just being a little bitch.
Like i just need to man the fuck up but i'll catch myself wondering why am I sad?
Figure if theres something wrong or not seeing a shrink can't hurt.

The point of that post is that being sad is the new normal.

As someone who lives with psychiatrist and has been under treatment this makes me rage.

Op nothing wrong with wanting to feel better, but first try teas or some herbal stuff like said, melissa is also a good calming herb.

Second, if it's situational anxiety you might not need SSRIs, go to the doc and don't medicate yourself.

Third, taking meds isn't bad if your treatment needs them, just remember it's a big compromise and to feel better you'll need the discipline to never skip a day and then stop the treatment when your doc tells you so. These meds work by "reformatting" your brain adding the things you lack for feeling good, while your brain is rebalancing you might feel weird (hence many people say they felt like robots), but after a month or so you will start seeing better results and feeling great. Never stop cold turkey since like in a computer, shutting off before letting it reformat completely can fuck things up (hence people end up being suicidal)

Last tip, never google the meds, trust your doctor, many people get scared and then stop cold turkey and then suffer a lot. Every med has contraindications, but it doesn't happen a lot if you use them like they're meant to.

Sorry about my english.

SSRIs will make you feel kinda flat, like there are no more real highs or lows. They take the edge off everything. Your dick/pussy/futa won't work as well. Some people function better that way and some people are finally able to find the motivation to kill themselves.

You even type like a fucking faggot, really easy to tell you have a reddit account you cocksmoking beta faggot

kys

>want to be put on SSRIs

don't do this unless you have chronic debilitating depression

It only affected DNA in sperm and on top of that it only lasted a month after you get off of the SSRI.

>As someone who lives a with psychiatrist
I think at that point you should probably find a new psychiatrist.

Are you honestly telling people to trust psychiatrists? Even they admit it's mostly voodoo.

It's perfect that the first thing you recommended were placebos. Upvoted.

St John's-wort is a protip

There is nothing wrong with being weak sometimes. Actually, nobody was born strong. You must make yourself into a strong person using whatever means are avalaible to you and work for you.

I never got medicated by my family senpai, I went to a doc they wouldn't know about since I didn't want them to know about my problems.I have seen people improving their lives, including mine, because of meds so I recommend them.

Why are you getting so triggered by my comments though, third comment replying "LUL REDDIT" but hey thanks for the free bump. Also I have never seen a psychiatrist saying it's voodoo, you might be thinking of psychologists though

Yeah, OP it's worth checking out nootropics before resorting to SSRI's.

reddit.com/r/nootropics/wiki/beginners

in nature that would mean killing the alpha and taking his place but that's not possible in this society

if u are serious, give me an example of a mammal where killing the alpha male is the main goal of competition process

Humans

This post was independent of context and served no purpose other than a funpost you FUCKING
A U T I S T

your trips are matching how edgy you are

not, actuall murderer is always a byproduct

analyse warfare laws, or tribal warfare which is basically dickwaving to intimidate your enemy

you want to become stronger than the alpha. killing him is not an option, because there will still be tons of people stronger than you

Agrarian bugman detected, pastoral raiding cultures (i.e. human) cultures = kill and subjugate the men, build harem of foreign qts, force whatever's left of the agrarian betas to farm shit for you

>I went to a doc they wouldn't know about since I didn't want them to know about my problems.
holyshit you just keep getting better. You avoided dealing with your real problems, started popping pills to feel better and now you're fucking your dealer.

Please keep posting.