Pumping it at the gym yesterday

>pumping it at the gym yesterday
>roastie comes in mid-set and asks me if I could help check out her form

Fucking whore. Maybe if you spent less time guzzling on Chad's cock and more time on learning to do the exercise you wouldn't need to go across an entire packed gym just to ask a stranger for help.

Slut.

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Roastie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And that's why you don't get laid

>wanting to bang a roastie

wew lad

>implying she would have even touched me even if I didn't tell her to fuck off
She was looking down on me because I was the ugliest lad at the gym and thus, the most likely to help her.

Fuck mind games.

Go back to /r9k/ you DYEL faggot, sick of seeing you sad fucks around here crying about chad and grills

Sorry bruh. Didn't mean to invade your safe space.

WTF is a roastie?

Is it uncool to ask someone to help you with your form? I'm trying to do perfect deadlifts and need criticism.

OP is just being a faggot, literally.

A ""brave"" ""independent"" female with quite a bit millage on her poonani.

She usually tries to rationalise her constant pre-marital sex with Chads and Tyrones with the usual "genetics" argument bullshiy. When in reality, she's just a whore.

Pic related. The difference between a roastie and an innie.

It is if she had an entire gym full of people to ask but went the long way around to ask me because I'm ugly and ""safe"". Like I said it was mindgames in which she expected me to be grateful to her and help her with the best of my ability.

Fuck that shit. I'm no mans cuck.

That's not what that means...
It literally just means if a girl's labia minora peaks out of her labia majora(outie)
Some girls don't have that problem (inies) because it's genetic.
Stop being autistic man, it's easier to just call her a whore.

It's just autism, man.
You had an encounter with an attractive woman asking you for help and all you do is scream "slut" and whine about it on Veeky Forums. beta af.

Calm down, Elliot.

A woman who was a slut in her early adulthood, failed to get married throughout her 5-10 year sex marathon, and is now desperate for a pathetic man who is equally desperate and thus willing to ignore the fact that she has swallowed enough semen to meet a 200 pound bodybuilder's protein needs. The term "roastie" comes from the idea that too much sex makes vaginas look like roast beef sandwiches, but I believe this is just caused by how long their vagina parts are.

kek nice explanation

I've never seen any proof for it being genetic. And I don't care. If all women can shame men over the size of their dongs, then so should men.

If I was beta I would have helped her out instead of telling her off.

I don't agree with the way Elliot handled things but I do agree with him in his mindset so idc.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Roastie
Yeah it was really original too

i wrote that

>a busted out vagina is normal

These are all good points but you guys never think about the virgin, maybe there's a reason she's a virgin

>gf is a virgin
>pretty sure I love her and I would be happy to spend the rest of my life with her
>makes me happy
>she's scared of intimacy
nothing wrong medically, just wants to take it very very slow, been going out just under a year now and have done stuff, but not proper sex and it's a bummer

wat do Veeky Forums?

what if you were chad all along and never noticed it?

Then I would have lost my v card a long time ago.

You KNOW if you're Chad or not.

She's not really a Virgin. Sorry to be the one to break it to you user.

A chad is gonna come around and make her a roastie

Good luck lad. You need it.

>anti-white
I guess everything's anti-white if you look at it from a certain perspective lmao.

This is mildly related to OP's post but a different kind of autisitic: What do when an attractive girl from another group in a college lab says something like "omg youre done already?! Can you come help me?!" I am fully aware that I will not get sex by helping a woman of average intelligence get through a lab. Is there any reason for me to waste my time helping a random girl pull a C in one of her classes? If not, how can I avoid helping without looking like a dick?

Tell her that your busy fixing the world that retards like her ruined and if she asks again just tell her to fuck off.

>falling for the oldest roastie trick in the book
it would take more than that for her to get my work

This kinda shit used to have humor behind it now it's just sad. Fuck off already

Ok so what do I say to avoid having to help? I have a class to get to doesn't work because obviously the lab isn't technically over yet. A flat "no" will earn me the hatred of everyone and I am just now developing a couple of friend circles that I dont wanna ruin.

Is that true?
You got sources on how outties of that level are not genetic? Extremely curious to see your cited information, user

You seem to have gotten lost on your way to Autism must be rough

people who hate women god i can't even
you have a-autism(I feel bad saying this word(sorry neurodiverse individuals))