some guys like that though

As long as you aren't fat that's fine. Fat girls that are titlets look comical

Remove yourself from the gene pool roastie

>implying girls don't have it easy

Better luck next life.

I take birth control so basically yea already there

what cup?

me too

I see it as an advantage, would hate to have to deal with them bouncing around during running or have to maneuver around them while lifting

it's annoying that shirts cut for women fit me really weirdly though. I end up cutting the sleeves off of shirts designed for women because otherwise they sag really weirdly when i lift my arms due to boob absence

exactly

i like flat chested girls, specially the ones with a penis, you have a penis yes?...no? fuck off.

I'm manlet maybe we can have short, flat children no one wants haha pls be in london

are they perky?

then it doesn't matter.

as long as you don't have pancake flabbies ur money.

this,

perky tits of any size > medium-big tits > small tits > jumbo tits

Same thing with asses

Shape is more important that sheer size

Same, but my boyfriend says he likes my breasts-- that's all that matters to me.

>tfw dick is long but not wide

Fortunately for you, men are complex and have different likings. Some like big boobs, some like small ones, some like chubby, some like fat, some like thin. As opposed to women who are simple minded and only want a 6'2 jacked Chad

post chebs

It's time to give the booty the respect it deserves

> Fortunately for you, men are complex and have different likings. Some like big boobs, some like small ones, some like chubby, some like fat, some like thin. As opposed to women who are simple minded and only want a 6'2 jacked Chad

Shape of tits is more important.
Now the important thing is. Are you a cuntlet.
Now that is the difference between a long loving a relationship and nearly an hour of foreplay followed by 10 minutes of sex with you telling me that you're either too sore or you've had enough before falling asleep.

i would share my DDD amongst you flat chesties if i could. much love

No, my B cup titties are not worth posting

Just imagine everyone turning their heads to look at your marvelous gifts when you walk in a room. Imagine having that sort of power.

>all these fucking losers in here feeding some random bitches ego

You're a tard

Share them with me.
I have no tities and would like to have some.
Just to suckle on them. Just for a bit.

cuntlet here and this is completely true

sexual relations were complete shit, painful, and I hated sex until I started dating a dicklet, now its awesome and I understand why people want to do it all the time

> cuntlet

this isn't a problem for most people... how big is your dick?

I'd let you touch them and pretend they're yours no homo

Its more common than you think but girls don't really talk about it unless you're really close to them. From my perspective it seems that not being able to take a huge dick is something girls are ashamed of, or at least they don't want society to know that they can't. Weird concept isnt it?

But I had a friend who almost lost her boyfriend because of it, but they managed to work their way around it somehow.

Shits pretty fucked.

Dont get me wrong its convenient, but BC really ruins your lady parts.

Meh.

we'll fuck, big tits or small.

It def stands out, but big or small we'll still fuck if the overall package is right.

Hmm... starting to feel better about my 5.5x4.5

thanks!

POST THEM AND I WILL DECIDE THE QUALITY.

9.25 x 6ish inches.
Nothing massive but big enough to terrify normal women.

Normal guys will be all over cuntlets, like holy shit give me that shit right now. Larger guys? Dread meeting up with cuntlets.
Even worse is fucking up and falling in love with a cuntlet ON TOP of having a high sex drive. Holy shit talk about bad ride.
And if she's not into oral well. goddamn.

youtube.com/watch?v=jvTpEoi0tzE

This. Lawl

How is your ass? I don't give a fuck about tits if the girl has a nice body with a good ass. Any man who was slept with a woman before appreciates that butt cushion for your dick when you spoon.

I am a heterosexual male of the kickstand having persuasion.
So no homo indeed.
And I don't wish to own them, I wish to own you and merely rent your breasticles.

Almost 10 inches long?

Yikes. Is that even fun to work with?

This guy knows what's up.

Being a cuntlet vs. my bf's average sized d is something that gradually contributed to our breakup (among plenty of other things--but having sex be painful for me literally every time was not fun for either of us, left me in pain when we would try it and left him without sex for much longer stretches of time than he was expecting when we first started dating)

>he still believes measurements on the internet

First time I had sex with a titlet I was kinda disappointed from the reveal, but in the end I nutted hard so whateva. I'd still smash as long as there are actually titties

Yes, yes it is.
But it sucks sometimes.
Like having a Ferrari that is a bit too big to fit in the normal sized lanes so I have to drive partially offrode.

Awesome to have, drive hard, and always want to show off, but will cause a lot of damage if I'm careless and sometimes I just want to drive in all of lanes, and take the dirt road when I want like the rest of the cars.

If you look through the archive you may find a cleavage shot timestamped, it was in a PUA thread ;)

Posted it on here, /soc/, /b/, LOTS OF TIMES, and when called on it on /co/ and /v/. Was shit banned for weeks for posting it on /v/ but I proved my goddamned point.
No I'm not going to post it here again.

>tfw clitlet

>implying DFC isn't God's gift to mankind

I thought I would see femanon tits entering this thread and all I got is a dude talking about his dong.

>proved my point
Not to us, liar

>dat hair

be my gf

What is your viewpoint on rimjobs? That is more important on Veeky Forums.

Giving- 6/10
Receiving- 11/10

Fuck it

smaller the tits, sweeter the pussy

post tits

Just a lil over average for the usual Veeky Forums poster

Lick nibble,lick lick
SKEET SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET Skeet skeet SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTT

I like you.

Stop arguing and keep posting boobiee

Basically all of Veeky Forums is expecting this from this thread.

small tits are awesome don't let anyone tell you otherwise

dis the kinda nigga that tells a manlet to just be himself lmao

All tits have their qualities, except for nasty sagging ones or pancake nipples.

hm

Or that micropenises are ok, or that being ugly doesnt matter, etc.

Nice hair!

I like where this thread is going

Kek

I've dated 2 cuntlets, I'm only 7x5 so I could fuck in a couple positions for a good amount of time and they'd be too sore for more for a few days afterwards. Some positions like doggy style were completely off the table.

I'm dating a 6'3" girl now, I can rail her all night every night in any position. It's good.

i win

lena dunham

Faggot

That woman has literally every single thing men doesnt want both physically and psychologically.

>ctrl + f tiddies
>0 results