AMA

Juicing thread, Veeky Forumsizens. Who is juicing for meal replacement or cutting or a fast?

I'm on a fast, on day 46 and down 37 pounds so far. AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionfacts.org/video/kempner-rice-diet-whipping-us-into-shape/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>losing 37lbs in a month and a half

Is that healthy?

>Is that healthy?
It's healthy, in my opinion. I get lots of nutrition by juicing at home the fruit and veg that I buy. I get lots of variety. There's enough trace protein in the juice to keep me going.

What I'm doing isn't for everyone. Good fresh fruit and veg are expensive, and it helps to know something about nutritional science to know that you're getting what you need in juice only.

Damn user I thought you were dead by now. Haven't seen your threads in a while. I'm thinking of doing a 3 days fast just juicing.

You'll just gain it back when you start eating solid food. Unless you spend the rest of your life in severe caloric restriction.

Fuck off you meme drinking dyel

>I'm thinking of doing a 3 days fast just juicing.
I'm still here. Sadly, it doesn't take the trolls long to pipe in.

A three day fast is a good start just to try it. You'll be hungry though. It usually takes 3-4 days to lose one's cravings.

>You'll just gain it back when you start eating solid food
Part of the point of this is that when I start eating again it'll be on a better routine. If I go back to the old habits then for sure it'll all come back on. It's all about making sustainable changes, right?

enjoy your kidney failure, malnutrition, no gains, and rebound weight gain

>Fuck off you meme drinking dyel
No, I don't lift. My protein intake is low, only trace amounts in the juice. I'll go on a routine when I come off the fast.

depends what you mean by juicing op. i did psmf on SARMS/MK677, then added cardio to my routine on top of a cleaner diet and deficit. lost 40 pounds in 5 months

And juicing is not a sustainable change for 99% of people. A lot of the weight lost is probably just your body expelling a lot of liquids without any solid mass to hold onto. You're also going to lose virtually all of your muscle mass (Find me a complete protein that exists in fruits or vegetables. There aren't any. and no mixture will create it unless you up the calories to the tens of thousands) Having lived off of 500 calories a day for months on end, it's almost guaranteed you will have 0 muscle mas when you finish. I'm talking ten year olds being stronger than you. Not even kidding.

>enjoy your kidney failure
I don't see how I'm going to get kidney failure. Juicing isn't likely to give me diabetes, high blood pressure, lupus, or aids.

I know. Salt, sugar and msg is srsly an addiction. I'll start on monday. Going to buy enough veggies and fruits on the weekend.

>depends what you mean by juicing op
It sounds like you did what works for you. I started at 241 pounds, and wanted to lose a pile quickly and without killing myself. Forty pounds in five months is a pretty substantial result too, especially if you were exercising too. I hope you've kept it off.

I have no solids. Only juice I've made at home. I have some coffee in the morning, and still drink my share of booze.

>And juicing is not a sustainable change for 99% of people.
You have a point, user. I wasn't muscular to begin with. I could be adding some protein supplements but since I'm not exercising for now I don't feel the need. We overestimate the protein we need.

>Salt, sugar and msg is srsly an addiction
You're getting it, user. My diet has no added sugar, salt, or additives. It can take a bit to break one's taste for these things, but it'll happen. I hope you've got a good nutrition plan.

Jesus """""men"""" these days are pathetic

>Jesus """""men"""" these days are pathetic
That's relevant. Thanks for posting.

Ok, OP, riddle me this:
Yes you may be taking in a ridiculous amount of vitamins and minerals. But it's has been proven that fat is needed to absorb a majority of these vitamins, specifically A,B,K and E. If you are only juicing, and adding no dietary fat whatsoever, how are you not going to die from malnutrition by not consuming fat?

>We overestimate the protein we need.

Yeah if you don't mind being a scrawny little bitch that has 0 presence in a room

>how are you not going to die from malnutrition by not consuming fat?
Good question. I haven't died yet. If I can't absorb my nutrition, I'd be dead right now. So I guess there's something wrong with your basic assumptions. I feel fine.

>Yeah if you don't mind being a scrawny little bitch that has 0 presence in a room
What the fuck does that have to do with anything? Yes, I'm not lifting. Big deal.

I really see 0 point in losing all that weight without any muscle mass. Trust me, it won't benefit you in any way unless you were a fat fuck to begin with. In which case, you didn't need to juice to lose weight. But, y' know, do what you think works for you, while everyone else laughs at you.

>But, y' know, do what you think works for you, while everyone else laughs at you.
I was a fat fuck. I'm 6'2", and was 241 pounds with no real musculature. I had a 17 inch neck and a 40 inch waist.

I don't care who laughs at me. I laugh at those who eat at MacDonald's everyday for the macros while they lift to try to make themselves better or more attractive people.

Basic assumptions?
Hardly. It is a scientific fact that fat is needed by the body in order to utilize these compounds.

Now, with that being said, I can whole hearted understand if you are slamming avacados into your juices, this may be where the fat is coming from.

You could just do what you were doing sub 1,000 calories and lose the same amount of weight. There's literally no point to what you're doing other than fad dieting.

I'm almost done with day 1 of a planned 41 day juice fast. Not very hungry yet.
I am cheating a little, I decided that I'd allow myself one "cheat" meal every friday, and I started on a Thursday
I'm gonna get a burrito tomorrow.

>if you are slamming avacados into your juices
No avocado, or anything fatty. And I feel fine, not starving or dead.

>You could just do what you were doing sub 1,000 calories and lose the same amount of weight
Yeah, maybe I could user. But this works for me.

>I'm gonna get a burrito tomorrow.
I love burritos, I miss them. I'm going to have some when I go back to eating.

What is the point of "fasting" by consuming large amounts of sugar?

Utter bullshit. Man up and abstain from all food and drink except water.

Fuck off, you have a meme diet for middle aged women. I am certain you look like hammered shit

Short and long answer, no it's fucking terrible. You can do 20 a month and even that's pushing it. Unless he eases back to solid food he's fucking himself.

I'm assuming that Saturday will be the hardest day, because that's gonna be the day the furthest from my next real food. Hopefully I will be able to draw willpower from my anti-gains.

>I am certain you look like hammered shit
I am not too concerned about your level of certainty regarding my appearance. But looking like hammered shit is better than looking like obese hammered shit.

Right. High sugar intake does not lead to insulin resistance or diabeetus. Some good mental gymnastics there user.

>What is the point of "fasting" by consuming large amounts of sugar?
It's not large amounts of sugar. I have a 80/20 balance approximately of veg/fruit. I count carrots and tomato as a fruit.

If I was taking in tons of sugar then I wouldn't be losing a lot of weight, right?

Lift and diet properly like areal man instead of drinking stupid shit from infomercials. Also stop making this thread, no one cares

>Also stop making this thread, no one cares
You care enough to reply, user.

>Who is juicing for meal replacement or cutting or a fast?

literally no-one because it's fucking stupid

No i care enough to make sure no one else falls for the meme diet. Leave it to bored mothers with no jobs

Large is relative. You are triggering an insulin rush every time you chug your sugar cocktail. And you'd lose weight faster if you actually fasted.

>You are triggering an insulin rush every time you chug your sugar cocktail.
How is it a sugar cocktail? It's mostly greens, only enough fruit for some different vitamins and so that it doesn't taste like shit.

Oh that is so much better. Enjoy your phytate and oxalates cocktail. Inhibits nutrient absorption from your sugary fruits. Your liver will enjoy the fructose rush, and pull phosphorus to deal with that toxic sludge.

Sugar, fructose, phytate, and oxalate cocktail. Yeah that's healthy. I'll go back to my water fast.

>I'll go back to my water fast.
If that works for you. How long have you had only water? What are your results?

You know what guys, don't help him because despite a dozen people telling him otherwise he's going to continue with his fad diet, get off it and resume being a fat piece of shit, like a billion other jackasses like him.

Once a year I do housekeeping and fast for 10 days on water only.

Regular diet is zero carb. Meat, eggs, and some cheese. On weekends I may cheat with some cooked vegetables, the green leafy kind.

It works fine. Constant energy levels, great blood profile, no insulin resistance, perfect lipids, low blood pressure.

>It works fine. Constant energy levels, great blood profile, no insulin resistance, perfect lipids, low blood pressure.
You seem to be in a routine that works well for you, user. I'd hesitate to go 10 days on water only. Your diet has some carbs of course, but avoiding added sugar and processed carbs is always a good thing.

I'm no vegan or diet nut, I'm with you that some clean meat or cheese is perfectly fine. You have that most days and nothing else? Interesting.

Try

Zerocarbzen dot com
Zerocarbhealth dot com

Read the account of the Bear (Owsley Stanley).

You can go a long period on just water. I did 30 days when I was a fat ass.

Macros now: 150g protein, 160g+ fat. The only carbs are from the little bit in cheese, and in some meats like liver.

>You can go a long period on just water. I did 30 days when I was a fat ass.
I'll check those sites for sure, doing it now. Thanks, user.

kek

>great blood profile, no insulin resistance, perfect lipids, low blood pressure.

Post stats

OP is a human piece of shit

It depends on what the rest of your diet is and what the sugar is interacting with during digestion. Diabetes has been treated successfully with a diet of sugar and white rice.

nutritionfacts.org/video/kempner-rice-diet-whipping-us-into-shape/

This. Mods can we ban this fat fuck for making threads designed to spread a shitty unhealthy diet?

OP post your before after pics

Are you writing to us from the afterlife user? How is it there? Are there squat racks?

Are you seriously planing to break the fast on day two?
wtf man.

The first days you'll feel like shit, but it will pass and you will feel more energetic.

Wait at least a week before you consider a cheat meal, by then you won't even want it mate.