Post what has helped you from eating like a fat piece of shit and sticking to your diet and exercise

Post what has helped you from eating like a fat piece of shit and sticking to your diet and exercise.

hating myself

/Thread

i only pratice the "exercise" part. Working nicely so far.

Watching:

Joey's Worldtour
My Fat Fabulous Life
Supersize vs Superskinny
Myself

getting divorced.

Watching that fat Joey fuck fill his face full anytime I even think about wanting to cheat my cut. It's like looking into a mirror of future possibilities and saying no thanks.

sadness is the best diet

Losing gf
>she got fat tho thank god

But then it took going back to uni. 20ish pounds to go

I got started on lexapro for my depression. Added benefit is that I no longer crave food. Cutting has never been so fucking easy. I can do 1000-1200 cal a day without even thinking about junk food.

Downside is lowered libido. Still kind of worth it though.

That shit mad me angry as fuck, but diff result for diff people.

Hope you get well m8

Helped going on keto, i can eat all the fucking fat i want. and dont crave sugar anymore... after 6 months of struggle....

Most def. Worked well with lexapro for years before I started getting ED with my 7/10 gf. On wellbutrin now and feelin right AND fuckin right.

wanting a ripped bf
soon ;_;

I just thought to myself "would I rather have this donut/burger/soda/chocolate etc or look good and not die from a heart attack when I'm 45" everytime I had a craving.

Wellbutrin works awesome for me it doesn't make me a lazy sack of shit like zoloft did

spending the summer at music festivals and seeing lots of fat fucks showing off their horribly bloated beer bellies.

this motivates me, ty anonette

anti-depressants led to me overeating.

>tfw friendless 300lb weirdo in hs

has he reviewed anything he hasn't liked?

you're welcome

Savor the feeling of hunger. There's a slight euphoria in that feeling and if you learn to appreciate it then you'll be any weight you want in no-time.

likewise

Life advice would be to never settle for mediocrity and arrange your life so that you've got something to get out of bed eagerly for.

finding substitutes for everything i liked that is unhealthy

>salami - black beans with tabasco
>chocolate - dark chocolate
>sweets - bananas with cinnamon

also taking regular pictures of myself and compare them with realistic goal bodies keeps me focused.

Also reminding myself that this life ends some day and its too short to not look like i want to i a realistic way.

also read alot of stoic philosophy is motivating as fuck for me.

cultivate a mind that values discipline

Lmao don't. after 3 months you'll plateau like a fucker of you don't eat right

>ty anonette
Hahaha yeah right faggot keep dreaming, this is Veeky Forums

Same here, I don't feel worthy for a healthy individual. Need to fix myself before I can start to look for a relationship.

concerta