Redpill me on creatine. Bad meme or supreme?

Redpill me on creatine. Bad meme or supreme?

Supreme. Just do it like shia labaguette says

dont you want to stay natty?

Its literally the only thing worth taking outside steroids.

creatine is natural

ive been told to switch from monohydrate to Kre Alkalyn creatine or something. Can anyone confirm if its good or some shit.

so is test

Lmao say bye to your natty card

You know they test for boosted creatine levels in athletes who compete in oly and powerlifting federations?

Fuck man. Keep your natty card

some people say beta alanine is better i have no idea why. steroids is the only thing that ever worked for me.

Just stay with monohydrate. It's the one most researched and valid.

Should I mention I just stated lifting a week ago

pls don't bully

I use ON creatine powder too. Directions say 8 glasses of water a day, so stay hydrated. Also tell your gp that you're taking creatine supplement if you have to do bloodwork. High creatine in the blood is a symptom of kidney or liver issues.

Creatine is illegal, causes balding, and wrecks your endocrine system.

Stay off it, stay natty.

Nice broscience

I know there's no short term effects except gains, but what are the long term affects from this shit?

What does it do to you in the long run?

No, that was your shit genetics and drug use.

So this enlarges the heart and may lead to complications.

Other than that it seems safe if you drink enough water?

google it nigger

You can still benefit from it regardless if your a newbie. It's pretty damn cheap so it's worth trying.

It doesn't enlarge the heart you dumbshit.

Oh for fuck's sake.. it's ANAEROBIC FUEL you nincompoop, it just allows you get in an extra couple reps per set. You literally could have googled this in 5 seconds but are too fucking lazy and retarded to do that. You shouldn't even lift, you're too dumb and will likely hurt someone at the gym.