Tfw no matter how much you lift it'll never make her come back

>tfw no matter how much you lift it'll never make her come back

>she will never give you a chance

Who gives a fuck. She'll never be as perfect as you imagine her to be.

Just keep lifting and slay puss

I'm gonna text (or call, undecided) her tomorrow lads. What should I say?

Good thing there's a million girls out there that are both hotter and cooler. Lifting will help you get those girls. Get your ass out there and find them. And keep squatting brehs. We're all gonna make it.

>tfw when constantly thinking about her while working
>tfw thinking about all the good times you had her while you're deadlifting
>tfw she wasnt your gf just a really good friend that always there for you and you were there for her but then got fucked when childhood friend came back and then things became more distant while you were trying hardest to keep things the same
>tfw she told how friendships come and go
>tfw you started to try to become a better person in hopes that one she'll be thinking of what she missed on or just hoping that she'll come back
>tfw always get teary eyed after each workout thinking about her and where things went and how shit could've been diffrent

Not when you're 5'6 brah

Thanks breh, that comic always picks me up.

>tfw I am her

>in some parallel universe you and her got married

How do I move on bros?

Ur a fagit

you can't let your happiness be defined by someone else. i know plenty of people who are seemingly happily married, but actually despise living with each other. you have to make your self happy. create your own happiness lads

We'll make it bro, dont stop

>tfw no matter how much you lift it'll never make her come back
So what? It's not like everyone on Veeky Forums is pushing 60 years old and have little time left, you're all YOUNG and so what if some chick you dated for a while doesn't want to be with you anymore? Plenty more where she came from. Weak b8, m8, weak. Or are you just projecting?
>OP is a Sad Cunt

I know that feel, bro.

Fuck it might aswell add that we used to have nicknames for each other and this semi adventure together where we were gooses and went on goose adventures with me being goosie and her being goosie goose and she would always draw me pictures of us as gooses I did the same once but not as good

Then I bought her a goose plushie for her birthday and on my birthday (the day everything went to shit) she drew me as a goose with a big ass necklace of my favorite band

>tfw deleted our entire text conversations trying to move on but still remember them like the back of my hand

Thank GOD

Just don't. Because you can't convince someone to love you and because you're a man, act like it

If only you faggots understood this

I know this thread is talking about girlfriends, but i would lift a mountain with my bare hands if it meant I could have my mother back. I wish she could see the progress I'm making and be proud of me, because I always told her I would be more than just a fat piece of shit.

That's actually the only legitimate regret here. I'm sorry for your loss user

Damn man, I'm sorry. Keep lifting my bro.

F

I dread the day either of my parents die, especially as I still feel like I've failed every expectation there ever had of me.

Yours is the realest feel in this thread

I hope your parents live long and healthy, but don't beat yourself up too much over it. Your parents will always be proud of you, even if you stumble along for most of your life. You're their child, they raised and loved you for many, many years, and for many, many years to come.

>tfw you're better off without her

Thanks bro, I appreciate it. It gets hard sometimes, especially now that I'm 25 and nowhere near where anyone expected me to be. But my parents have never put me down for it, always saying that when the time is right it will happen.

I hope I can be half as good as them if I'm ever a parent.

>had 4-5 gfs in highschool
>never really cared about them it was just fun
>never really was sweet to them or anything just sex and fun
>meet qt Catholic girl in uni
>friends for 8 months or so
>I really like her
>we get drunk at a party
>we dance together
>hang out more and more
>eventually ask her to be my gf then have our first kiss
>all the other first kisses I've had didn't really feel like any thing
>but this one it literally felt like I was floating. My heart was racing. Kiss felt like it lasted forever
>take it real slow because she's Catholic virgin
>go on tons of dates never try to push for anything sexual
>I feel like I'm her protector and would never force something on her
>every time I texted her or saw her I couldn't help smiling
>my friends all gave me a hard time for constantly grinning while texting
>eventually she starts making some sexual advances, starts with just putting my hands on her breasts
>leads to dry humping MD
>months of dry humping getting so fucking horny every day but never getting action

I don't feel like green texting any more of this. Anyway my sexual frustration lead to depression which ultimately ruined out relationship. For our last anniversary i made a big book with the story of how we met. I drew all the pictures in it. Wrote all the words.

We broke up before I could give it to her. I tried to give it to her but she said she couldn't do it. I still have the fucking book. It sits in my room at my mom's house (my old room when I lived at home). 6 years ago.

I've dated many women since then. Slept with a lot and fwb a lot. Gf a few. And not one has made me forget. I still think about her

There's still one I think about too user, I guess that's called regret

Fuck dude

>feels
pls

>tfw same age and status
>tfw parents spent most of my life putting me down
>"if you don't make a lot of money you're worthless"
>"you're only getting to go to school because of me"
>literally have said "when you graduate I want you to tell people that the only reason you made it was because we helped you."
>I don't pay rent, but I help with bills, buy my own food, own two cars, keep to myself and don't make any clutter
>recently remember in some freaky ass sort of repressed memory reveal that when I was young my dad used to feel me and my brother up
>I don't want to find out if anything else happened back then
>only recently have they started to sort of stop and semi-support my decisions

>also have an ex I'm trying to get back
>if it happens great, if not at least the regret of not trying will never live on in me
>not being a sad sack over it though
>making gains

Best of luck to you bro. May you be a good parent based on what was given to you, and may I be a good one making up for what I was not.

Never try to go back to your ex. Will only lead to more problems. It's hard I know, but it's better for you.

>you will never be a normalfag who dates people and has ex girlfriends to cry about

Burn the book, bro. It's an anchor weighing down your soul. The past is gone and there is no tomorrow.

Dont

My neighbor is painting a closet outside right now and he has cancer which made him really skinny and corpse looking. Feels bad man

desu i'd rather be you

one of my exes died, one cheated, and the rest were fucking batshit crazy

had to change my phone number just so the most recent ex would stop bothering me

I want her to leave tbqh

>tfw fucking random club sloots in order to feel alive

>tfw mom neglected me for my entire life
>out of contact with dad
>moved countries and now mom wants to constantly hear from me

I just wish a had a good mom bros. i appreciate she's trying to mend what's broken but she's been a lousy mother for so long I don't think I would ever be able to connect with her.

These are the feels of real men. All of you beta faggots whining and crying because of some girls should be ashamed.

>tfw you finally realize that she was nothing special and youve were chasing after your own imagination the whole time
>tfw she never deserved you but you still want her to want you
>tfw you start to wonder if you ever loved her or if she was just your only source of self worth
>tfw you hope she does well in life but you wish you could forget everything about her

>Lifting will help you get those girls
lol

how old are you, user?

>Lucid dream
>Immediately go talk to her

Fuck