Hey Bros. Just had to put my cat down, had heart failure and a blood clot that blocked both back legs...

Hey Bros. Just had to put my cat down, had heart failure and a blood clot that blocked both back legs. Used to lay underneath me as I did push ups, he'd touch his nose to mine as I went down. Can we get a cat bro thread? To keep it fit related, any animals you used to lift with

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AGVAR1m8gf8
youtube.com/watch?v=YLkWyt_3Y1w
youtu.be/9gspElv1yvc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sorry to hear that bro
it's going to be okay

I feel for you bro. It was only a hamster, but I cried for hours when I had to put mine to sleep last year

Bumping with him in his scarf

Mine just died today too. Merlin, an Albino Teddy Bear hamster. My cat and my hamster, the same day.

That's just terrible

this is my boy boots he is a good boy hes 10ish he has to be a indoor kitty because mom said so and when we let him outside his foot was all bloody and cut up hes ok now he helps me a lot and i hug him and love him im gonna go for a walk/jog now working my way into fit im pretty fat atm but theres a gym on the island i need to sign up for, hang in there!

Catbro reporting in

His name is Orion. We are recovering from diddy lifts. Sorry for your loss OP.

I had a guinea pig die by draft as a kid. And then another. Black female hamster in heat ate her babies. Poor animals havin to live in such shit conditions of my childhood

We're all gonna make it bro. I promise.

beautiful aw pic bro
yeh yeh we r :3

It's alright friends. We're all going to make it

I'm sorry for your loss user

youtube.com/watch?v=AGVAR1m8gf8

youtube.com/watch?v=YLkWyt_3Y1w

A reminder to always love and treat your animals well, and to report animal cruelty.

youtu.be/9gspElv1yvc

>have had cat since 2nd grade when she tapped my shoulder at the pet store
>she's now 16, I'm 24
>had her so long I can understand her meows (food, water from bathtub, etc)
>share pizza and beef jerky with her
>she recently saved me from an existential crisis during a bad acid trip
>took her in to the vet today cuz she has arthritis
>spent all day petting her thinking about how she's gonna be gone before long

Forgot pic related
I'm gonna cry like a little bitch when she dies

Hey hope you're doing alright. My cat Does the same I found him one night I always used to hate cats but he acts like a dog and I love him. rest in peace to your cat

Sorry for your loss breh
I lost my best friend 2 years ago and I think about her almost every day

Sam will often sit under my bench(home gym) when I'm benching.

Fuck am i lookin at here

it's going to be alright bro
I know your feels. My cat was run over by a car and it snapped its back. Couldn't use back legs anymore and had to be put down eventually.

Just get a new one

>tfw you have a dream where your pet died

Here's a better picture

He's an idiot, but he's my idiot. Had him since he was 5 weeks old, he's 5yrs old now.

If I attempt pushups he tries to sleep on my back, when I used to do situps he'd sit on my stomach.

Pic is him sleeping hard on my ass.

And one where he doesn't look stupid.

I can't think about him eventually dying, I'm just going to lose my shit.

Aww

I would think your pets wouldn't want you to be extremely sad over their passing, but to live in happiness for them. Do it for them, brehs.

My best catbro died recently, too. He was my good buddy and I miss him.

My roommate's cat is a miserable gains goblin who tries to steal my proteins and cries for attention while I'm trying to lift.

sad day bro, my cat was diagnosed with chf 3 years ago. i paid ~10k for treatement. had her in an airbox for a week + ambulance and had her taken to a pet er. she is doing ok now. =3

Sorry for your loss OP.

I'm picking up my tiny catbro next week. Gonna teach her about lifting and diet and make her a strong confident girl who don't need no man but her daddy.

Sorry about your can brah.

The shitty thing about pets is that you have to see them die.

Remember all the good times you shared and remeber that your cat probably had the best life it could have.

Try to be glad that you could give him/her so much love and care.

We're all going to make it.

Bros does your cat jump up on you and start kneading you? Mine does when I wake up.

your cate would probably not care so much if you died

I've lived my whole life with cats, that's 21 years. I've had 5 cats, 4 together at the most and just recently I lost the 5th one. You'd think it gets easier when they pass but it really doesn't... Maybe when we get older, like complete dadmode or something? Who knows. I'm sorry for your loss OP, keep moving forward and cherish the memories you have about catbro.

all praise our furballs of instant sleep and peaceful recovery.
Here's Tommy to you

Sorry to hear that, OP. Sounds like your kitty was loved.

I've always been a dog person (zero experience with cats), but the cat my fiancée adopted is such a bro. He's 16 lbs of pure cuddles

It's okay bro I cried for three days after my betta bro died
Still makes me sad thinking about it

Give her the life she deserves for the time she has left, user.

She wants you to make it.

>Maybe when we get older, like complete dadmode or something?

Not for me at least. Balled when I had my dog put to sleep just before christmas 2015.

I'm at work goddammit, you motherfuckers can't have me crying right now!

Your cat looks very similar to my cat, he's only 7 and I can't imagine having to put him down. Sorry for your loss, OP. RIP catbro.

Fuckkkk bro. I was thinking of skipping back day today, but I'm gonna do my pendlay rows in your catbro's memory

So sorry for you OP. I would be miserable if something ever happened to my babies

>hardest thing about owning a cat is telling your parents that you're gay

>tfw the feels in this thread
Im sorry for your loss bro, and for everyone who posted their loss of cat/dog bros.
Where all gonna make it. Its what they would want.

Story on how she saved you from that existinal crisis?

My cat got blood clot that paralysed him from waste down on new years eve....i could hear him meowing from downstairs but i thought he was just hungry....He managed to open the door and got threw (with paralysed legs....) which is where i found him at bottom of stairs...we ate salmon and napped before i took him to vets as i knew there would be no more salmon after this..still makes me cry the thought of him struggling to open a thick oak firedoor by clawing it ajar with one paw and dragging himself through with the other paw.....He was the king of the street and owned about 15 houses territory with about 6 other cats in vicinity..(he would walk n shit on their patch but no cat ever came on ours)...
Got new cat...cant open doors even though our dog can (which learnt from original cat)...other cats shit in our garden...new cat is beta and just watches as other cats walk right past him...jumps at his name being called or rain drops that land too close...
Just get a new cat...it wont be as good, it wont do half the shit the old one does (best way is to get new cat before old one dies) but they have their own mannerisms and new cat beats no cat...sorry for your loss

Not much of a story, had a bad trip and she snapped me out of it by begging for treats
Still gr8ful

My cat bro. Reminder if you workout at home to never levlave your weights racked, don't know what I'd do if he got crushed. My condolences op.

>not getting those sick tortoise gains

My condolences OP, here my catbra, I don't know what I'd do without her

Love's to cuddle and be pet and won't leave you the fuck alone once you start to pet her. No matter what kind of day I'm having she will always put a smile on my face, and give me a little lick on the cheek to cheer me up

sorry to hear that bro. u guys will meet up in valhalla one day. heres mine

this beauty's 17 years old. she's definitely feeling it (arthritis) but still kicking. I'm out of college now and she came to us right as I started kindergarten

Rescued this fucker last November and had to put him down a month ago. Didn't think he'd have such an impact in such a short time

Sorry for your loss bro.

You did god's work. I'm a dog man for life nd I can say without embarrassement my dog saved me from depression.

This is my dog. I found her on the streets 6 months ago with her spine broken. She cant use her back legs. I went to 3 vets but none of them could help her. I wont put her down because I was told that even though theres nothing to be done about her spine, she can live normally as long as I take care of her. She is my hero.

>the story of supermang's mom