Why isn't there a minimal guide to learn Japanese that doesn't teach literacy but teaches how to speak and listen

Why isn't there a minimal guide to learn Japanese that doesn't teach literacy but teaches how to speak and listen.

It could use romaji or some shit.

I feel this would be way more efficient because you don't have to fuck with the two alphabets and that fucking kanji.

I feel the same way OP. I really wish the nips would go to either all katakana or all hiragana and just use fucking spaces between words like normal people

All I really care about is getting to a native speaking level and don't really care about literacy

I don't want to fuck with those gook squiggles to be honest

Cause they want you to be able to use the actual language.
And there are guides who do not teach you kana, btw.

Isn't speaking actually using the language ? How much benefit is there really to literacy?

I hate Japan

yes, and?

Man fuck jaoan

>I want to learn the language
>don't want to fuck with gook squiggles tho lol

Revere the emperor; expel the weeaboos.

>he says while typing characters

Unless you plan on actually going there and speaking face-to-face to people, you will need to know how to read to use the langauge on the internet.

I don't care about using it on the net. I only care about face to face yeah.
Fuck weaboos.
Wow you're really an intellectual

>fuck weeaboos
>I want to learn japanese without gook writing

Does it sound like I like japan?

>wants to learn japanese
>hates japan
lol sorry I was assuming you were a reasonable chap

First of all learning the kana is the funnest part of the whole process. Kana means easy.

Secondly, to learn to listen and speak you listen and speak to your teacher, and speaking partner you might have, and then watch JDramas dont watch anime expecting to learn Japspeak watch good JDrama like Kekkon Dekinai Otoko and Kuitan.

Not gonna lie, when youre a beginner its mostly about sticking to it for a long time because your brain needs to make deep associations aka strong neural pathways.

You can't learn a language without knowing the script. Having someone tell you everything is insanely inefficient. You might get away with only knowing hiragana in theory, but then you'll still find no material, because everyone wants to actually learn the language, and not just how to speak it, and you can't write Japanese without Kanji due to a large number of homophones.

Fuck off, nothing is more cancerous than learning Kanji. It's pure and utter retardation. Grammar is piss easy compared to learning vocabulary, and memorizing the meaning of a word is far easier than memorizing the Kanji and it's usually 2-4 random readings. You can't even really start to learn Japanese grammar until you've spent a month or six memorizing these fucking things, which makes learning Japanese insanely tedious and unfun for a very long time period.

just use romaji for learning purposes

boom there

There would only be an increase in efficiency for real speaking purposes.

>just use romaji for learning purposes
There is material for that, because it's retarded to learn a language without learning the script. You're putting in 90% of the effort for 30% of the utility.

wasted trips, but yes fuck japan

why is it retarded to not learn the script? maybe the japanese shouldnt be so fucking retarded with their scripts

you cant pull numbers out of your ass. You have given no real reason why it'd be useful for someone who isnt interested in actually reading

I told you that your retardation is rare, and that learning it your way would require more expensive learning material, that's why there is no material for you.

>Why isn't there a minimal guide to learn Japanese that doesn't teach literacy but teaches how to speak and listen.
It's called being among them and just naturally picking it up.