Tfw at party

>tfw at party
>tfw reading news about btc and shitposting on biz
>tfw i dont know how to have fun in this places
what the fuck am i supposed to do to have fun biz? feels like i'll be staying here for a long while

Me too user. I'm the guy in the corner reading Veeky Forums at parties.

>at a party..
>5:48 central time
>After 1am in Europoor land

nice larp

welcome 2 the club

you are in a wrong environment

You go find a nice quiet place to sit down and do what you do at home.

Same. Welcome to being an autist. We don’t know how to connect.

this feel is why I quit partying. I just go out and talk to people then realize its fucking pointless and then I wish I could leave but I can't at that point because I'd been drinking. Normies fucking suck.

you talk to randos you fucking autist

Just talk to people. Hell you can even talk to people about crypto if you like. Don't just ram it into the conversation though, you gotta weeeave that shit in.

Im a euro this shit is filled with hot chicks dressed as whores but my dick still wont get hard enough to pull me out to try to fuck one of them i would take a picture but im afraid i would look way more autistic

just make sure theres no flash or shutter snap. if your sitting on your phone you already look like an autist mate.

How am i supposed to talk with the amount of decibels shooting through everyone's ears
I left going home to play lol now

if it makes you cucks feel better im a female who goes to parties and reads Veeky Forums/pubmed or pets the house doggo

>cucks
Im pretty sure i need a gf in order to be a cuck

Get drunk. The rest kind of happens on its own.

Parties often run until after 1am you neet.

>going to parties after high school

have fun being around the worst of society you fucking manchild

You fucks. Give me your coin if you can't have fun. I'll at least enjoy the hookers and blow. I will even bleach my arse hole and put that shit on Instagram. I'll turn myself trans when there's a draft and piss on my flower garden giving no fucks today no sir

I had a job interview that went way to well they invited me to their party i was dragged in into this had no choice, I'll probably get a "we'll let you know" after this

you're retarded. just talk to people dude. how did you even get into a party without talking to people?
talk louder? go further from the music? kys?
no he's right all parties end at exactly 1o'clock that's when the party bell rings and everyone has to leave the party
>I didn't get invited to any parties after highschool so I'm gonna call anyone who goes to them a manchild
why doesn't /pol/ understand this btw

Why do you read pubmed

Probably medfag.

no youre just a cuck lol

medfag