Breakfast thread. Post yours

Breakfast thread. Post yours.

A banana & two slices of seeded wholemeal toast with hummus

4.5 cups of jasmine rice
A can of black beans
Can of kidney beans
4.5 servings of morning star Farm chicken strips (fake chicken)

I usually prepare some oatmeal in the evening. 40 grams of oats together with 100 ml of low-fat milk, a teaspoon of maple syrup and either a banana or some hazelnuts.
I leave that in the fride overnight and warm it in the morning, sometimes drinking an unsugared coffee with it.

What in the world is "fake chicken"?

You probably mean Brekfast thread

>the I just started lifting and eating healthy: breakfast

Actually I've been lifting couple of years now. I don't see why this is unhealthy, there's a people out there drinking a fucking windshield washer fluids i think im just fine with my breakfast.

if you were actually fine and weren't so fragile you wouldn't have replied. Especially with "actually"

Sure....

5:1 milk to oats it looks like

How do you eat that much oats? I'd get sick from eating that much.

SUOMI MAINITTU

Chicken that's fake

I eat about 1kg of carrots every morning

So if it's not chicken, what is it made of?
It certainly looks good to eat

Kyl

>tfw I'm a Finnish Swede

Mostly soy protien, taste pretty good and has good macros. I'm a vegan fag so I eat it a decent amount.

4 whole eggs
4 carrots
1 cup of quark
30g walnuts
3 cups of coffee
Lots of water

theres no way theres two cans of beans in there

xd

Shit man, some of you fucks are crazy.

The last thing I want to do after waking up is eat.

I'll have like a slice of whole wheat bread and a quarter of a bell pepper for breakfast.

>dyel
I still gain muscle at a rate that I'm happy with.

>wheat bread
>bell pepper
yeah dyel

I work midnights, it's my first meal after I wake up so I call it breakfast. I eat at 3am and try to get most the carbs I eat in the day in in that meal, so I can burn it off and have energy throughout the day. (I lift and do all my shit when I get off at 7am)

There are, it was layered and I hadn't mixed it up well yet.

AAAAA SUOMI MAINITTU TORILLA TAVATAAN SIFMDOAKFPGMGĨSLPA,DP

Vaihda maitorahka rasvattomaan raejuustoon ja sekoita se puuroon. Parempi maku ja makrot. Kestää myös lisätä hilloa tai marjoja puuroon ison satsin maitorahkassa olevien hiilarien edestä. Raejuusto sopii myös keittoihin, salaatteihin ym. lisäkkeeksi. Maitorahka taas sopii... no muutamaan jälkkäriin tai sellaisenaan... Kiitä myöhemmin.

are you orange

Two scoops
4 tablespoons of almond meal
Handfull of berries
Don't even know if it's a good breakfast or what

Wish I had that

Nope its 100g oats, 5dl water and into the microwave it goes.

I'm going to have 3 eggs and some weet bix or granola. If I have to go in to work for 3 hours and then go gome and get ready for the gym, should I save the meal for right before the gym? If not what should I eat as a preworkout meal?

My skin is turning a little orange

>be 300 lb/ fat fuck
>fill fridge with fruits/vegs/healthy shit
>wake up every morning
>stare at it
>go to deli and buy huge bacon/egg/cheese sandwich
>food spoils

How did you guys deal with this? I can't be alone.

I make very basic tortillas

Chicken, lettuce, paprika, cheese and the tortilla. Tastes good, you can spice it up and it doesn't feels like I'm eating veggies even though I stuff them with it

What about the willpower to prep the food? Seems the best bet is to make food the night before. I just wake up feeling like shit and dont want to do anything

They come in 6 packs, I buy in a pack of grated cheese and like 200g lettuce, 600g chicken and 3 paprikas. I make two in the evening, eat one, put one in the fridge, eat it the next morning. Especially in the morning I don't feel like making anything so it works (for me).

You could also make some bakmi or fried rice. Decent carbs and you can put in a lot of meat and veggies. One wok full of it can be frozen into 4-6 meals. Also pretty delish.

set a goal, write down what you are going to do, create a trigger that reminds you about it.

like setting up your gym bag the day before, setting out the tools you will need to cook tomorrow.

Read power of habit, reprogram the basic brain functions that move your through your day without change or thought. It's easier than you would think.

500 ml water
100 g oats
180 g white yogurt

=
20 g of protein
73 g of carbohydrates
13 g of fats

Choc croissaint yumm

how expensive is this

Choc is gross don't support the people behind it either

Hallo deutsche fotze

Weren't you cutting a few days ago? On cucumbers and salty ass hummus? You are never going to make it.

fuck off roastie

Have some willpower you fat fuck

blend up some fruit if you do it right and the fruit is ripe it will taste 10/10

I still don't believe you

mein erster Gedanke, kek

Rice is cheap as fuck easily less than a dollar, cans of beans are $0.63 each. Fake chicken is the only expensive part it's like $4 something. But I only eat 1 other meal a day which is like $2 so my daily food cost is still less than most Americans.

That's fine man, you just don't understand the fact that you gotta eat big to get big!

Macros if you care to know. Hella sodium Kek

Three slices of peanut butter and banana on wholemeal toast
And a bowl of soy oatmeal

I steered my hatred towards corporate food, don't support it. Sure, it's your personal metabolism that keeps you fat now eat this fucked up food

I alternate between oats and weetabix.

You're confusing me with someone else lad.. And it's possible to cut with choc croissant. It's still a breakfast of only 300ish cals

IF IT FITS YOUR MACROS

How many grams is that?