General milk discussion

What do you guys think about milk.
Pros?
Cons?

My gains as of late have been mediocre at best. I've heard that when bulking milk is like a wonder elixir. Therefore I've decided to switch from water to milk.

Is this a wise move?

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

saveourbones.com/osteoporosis-milk-myth/
livestrong.com/article/554285-does-milk-raise-estrogen-in-men/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I drink 0.5L of milk everyday and im very healthy and strong for my size.always had abs since i was 13 and still do,and my nipples are tiny (for those who say milk causes gyno)
but then again i live in the balkans.if i was american i wouldnt touch that chemical shit they call milk in the states.that shit aint milk. it doesnt taste like it.

Can cause acne.

here's the stupid american

Milk/Calcium and Magnesium are two of the best and i recommend you take. Otherwise enjoy your flimsy bones.

Pros?
good source of carbs and protein
good source of calcium
usually fortified with vitamins
cheap and easy to digest unless you're intolerant
Cons?
treatment of milk cows rather unethical
can be laden with pus and antibiotics in areas with no strict government control (USA,3rd world countries,etc)

Usually I would drink 1 or 2 glasses of milk a week, but I have started to wonder what the gains would be if I started substituting water for milk.

Cons:
The fucking taste and the feeling of milk in your stomach

I personally think milk is delicious. Especially if you were to add some honey and protein powder.

milk is tasty af

Milk is bad for you. When will this meme die.
saveourbones.com/osteoporosis-milk-myth/

livestrong.com/article/554285-does-milk-raise-estrogen-in-men/

> According to Ganmaa Davaasambuu, a physician and scientist at the Harvard School of Public Health, dairy products account for 60 to 80 percent of the estrogen consumed in the typical American diet.
>Drinking large quantities of cow's milk may significantly increase your estrogen levels

Just a reminder that all milk is produced from pregnant cows, and during pregnancy the estrogen concentration in milk is elevated about 33 times

>Milk is only produced by pregnant cows
>Milk from pregnant cows contains more estrogen

As opposed to...?

Bulls milk

Non-pregnant cows

But he just said that all milk is produced by pregnant cows?

I do GOMAD for the past month and am doing well.

pics? i don't want to doubt you but i've rarely seen results work in someone's favor.

> why won't anyone listen to this conspiracy theory???

I love milk. 7 servings of whole milk after a workout = 1050cal 56g protein 56g fat. So delicious.

Here is a pic between 1-2 months of gomad, I went from 155-170lbs, 6ft3 , I eat gomad plus fast food mostly everyday cause its hard to gain weight otherwise.

Also on GOMAD, two month now, feels pretty good. I can tell I've added some body fat but my muscle mass has definitely increased more compared to other diets I've tried in the past.

I've been sans dairy for 3 years now. Guts feel amazing, skin is better. Miss pizza tho

Yea that's not a recent pic but in the last few weeks I've definitely gained some fat but that's a good thing for a skellington like me