I thought US Marines aren't supposed to be juicing

I thought US Marines aren't supposed to be juicing
Explain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s3bos-z8Cng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they don't test for it once you're in the military. two guys in my last command openly took pro-hormone

source: ex-navy, 2015

Who the fuck ever said that?

Are u kidding me op? All you do is find the biggest jackedest Gunny whow obviously doesn't train legs and ask him for some help with "nutrition" and bam you're set

Roids or not, is that achievable natty?

>when you go to a military gym and the squatrack/deadlift area is always empty

I have 2 friends in the military as well, they both dont deadlift or squat either. I think they're tired from jogging/fitness(cardio kills gains) or they really don't care

Possible with a massive pump

Doubtful.

Maybe if you're extremely genetically gifted and work out for a decade or two. Even then it's probably less than 1% of the population I'd guess.

I squat and deadlift heavy but I fall out of every run, so your theory holds some merit

Plenty of dudes here said that the generals search their dorms and shit

>generals
>searching dorms

It'll be that butter bars who bought into the whole "Be all you can be" mantra

Hey another iron whatever the fuck animal it is.

I know Iron Duck is for swimming forgot the running equivalent.

lol marines is filled with meth heads and heroin junkies. It's cute that you think steroids is harder to hide.

[citation_needed]

What's the difference between marines, army and navy?

Not him, but he is right to an extent. I'm australian and our army over here is filled with people who abuse drugs, though what is really popular is steroids.

Brother served in Afghanistan, and has served in the ADF for a good few years now. I remember him telling me the amount of stupid fucks who cant tie shoelaces, and the amount of people that roid (Mainly infantry).

Don't be the guy in basic that has no clue why everyone is asking you to get altoids.

Yeah and the secretary of defense regularly comes by to make sure your shoes are properly shined

Is that a lie?

>not squatting or deadlifting to train yourself to be superior on the battlefield without a weapon

Every military friend I know said that steroid use was common.

which prohormones?

But what else could they possibly be asking for?

it's expensive to test for roids compaired to other drugs. you have to do series of tests. lots of em roid though.

> Once steroids were discovered the first thing Germany and the US did was give them to soldiers idiot
Soldiers in the Gulf war were given prohormones

ima call you peppermint dave

>forced to run 10 miles a day
>wonder why they dont train legs

That isn't that impressive....His circulations if being reduced by those sleeves so his veins are popping out more. I'm not joking that we had to have 2-3 people help remove those things sometimes. Peoples arms going purple and shit.

Source: Former Marine

I think you mean Doublemint Dave, but I get you user

Also plenty of people juice on deployment. No time to test for that shit out there.

How do they get roids and syringes delivered there though?

It's big with the special forces.

>GENERALS
>leaving their desks

kek'd

>tfw navy thinks they can talk about USMC when marines make fun of navy openly
He's natty looking just check out his other arm, he's flexing hard and making sure you can't see the actual circumference, like flexing triceps behind your back so your lats push it out looking bigger than it is

THAT SLEEVE IS MORE THAN THREE FINGERS ABOVE YOUR ELBOW PRIVATE

What the fuck is up with the name tags on his chest

lance you boot faggot

Know a guy in logistics.

PROTIP: Always keep logistic guys happy.

You must be joking right? They have PEDs catalogs at every medical office, if you're special ops you can get whatever the fuck you want, it is one of the few professions where you can juice legally, and the heavy not so legal stuff isn't hard to come by either.

British military get drug tested at random and often, cant juice and get away with it here

I moved my leg day to Saturday just to give myself enough time to recover from all the fucking running.

Thanks Army, running 5+ miles is definitely a skill I need.

Actually that's awesome. I used to run 6 when I was a wrestler. Felt good keeping up with track kids and having them not understand wtf was happening, where did all their running gainz go etc...

my dad is former US army and he was telling me about how guys nowadays can get exemptions from all the running PT if they lift weights
is that true or was he just fucking with me?

This
See this guy unpumped and he probably isn't anything special

I hated how everyday PT was so useless. If you wanted to get better at anything you had to do it on your own time in the evening.

And morning PT was always so all over the place. Maybe run two miles and do some crunches, maybe do some push ups and sit ups, maybe get dropped off on the ass end of post and have to run TWELVE FUCKING MILES BEFORE BREAKFAST, maybe go hide in the barracks because all the senior NCOs are in a meeting and the E-4 they put in charge is hung over, maybe do a ruck march in boots down the sidewalk because why not. What's that, none of this got you ready for the Division Run? Have fun falling out in front of everyone on post at once, hope you didn't wear your tags...

Check his Instagram you delusional idiot

Idk about the Army because I wasn't it in but In the Marines it really depends. I played football for a base team and my chain of command exempted me from having to go to morning runs because I was "getting plenty of exercise playing football". However this didn't exempt me from the physical fitness test, the combat fitness test, or the two weigh ins a year so I had to stay up to standards either way.

This
Can some amerilard explain?

This. I just became an NCO and I'm gonna talk to the platoon Sergeant about letting me run on my own during pt. I'm a horrible fucking runner I need to run more to improve. I have a powerlifting total of 1315 it does me no good to do jumping Jack's and push-ups and inch worms or whatever easy shit the platoon is doing, I need to slay my body and run every morning

Is this guy really in the marines? How is this hair allowed?

When I was in you could only do PT on your own if you aced the previous PT test, except on esprit de corp runs, which everyone I think is French for "stop and go" or possibly "clusterfuck."

I'm planning to join the national guard after I graduate college this spring. Specifically the transportation part. Is 23 too old?

>chairforce detected

Army = land based troops

Navy = self explanatory

Marines = division of the Navy that are primarily land based troops but also have jets, boats, and helicopters for some reason. Tends to think that they are their own seperate branch

Air Force = self explanatory

Coast Guard = self explanatory

The Navys entire job is naval warfare with a slice of aviation so they're different in that respect.

The Marines and army is literally the exact same shit. Hundreds of years ago Marines were an invasion force that took beaches and shit while the army occupied land and fought land battles. But, in ww2 army soldiers were doing amphibious landings, and recently in the middle east Marines have been fighting occupation wars in landlocked countries so all that doctrine went out the window. They literally do the exact same shit nowadays exxept the army is much larger with much better funding and logistics support. Also the Marines are part of the Navy so they ride around on ships periodically as security forces and to make quick landings in whatever part of the world they are in quickly if need be. Army airborne however can be air inserted pretty much just as quickly anywhere in the world too so the whole "Marines is Americas 911 force" is a myth too. They literally do the exact same shit just wear different uniforms, different names for things and different catch phrases. Any marine who tells u that they have better training or whatever is a boot faggot who's been in less than a year. The Marine bootcamp is like 3 weeks longer or some shit, and their pt test is pullups instead of push-ups and also they shoot from further on the annual range, but these are all minimum standards that have no bearing on how the army or Marines actually train.

T. Corporal of Marines

youtube.com/watch?v=s3bos-z8Cng

Here motherfuckers go pt on their own al the times. The sergeants all pt on their own and Corporals run the section pt. Usually like 3 or 4 corporals take all the junior Marines on a run or a circuit course or whatever and a few Corporals will just go lift or whatever.

Army is for fighting on land.

Navy is for making the fighting ships work on the sea.

Back in the day the Marines were there to make the sailors do their job without throwing the officers overboard and fucking off to Tortuga. When the U.S. became an international colonial power they served as a little army that the Navy could bring along to fight smaller conflicts. They turned into a global rapid reaction force, and their small size and high level of political indoctrination makes them something like a cult within the US military.

Basically marines are cucks and army are alpha

Forgot to mention the indoctrination part this guy hit on

Marines are 1000 times more likely to go full retard brainwashed than soldiers. Like legitimately people who join the Marines, regardless of if they even see any action will never be the same they will for ever talk in military jargon and be all "uh wuz a muhreen ya know?" Until the day they drop dead.

We're all cucks for Israel, I should've gone coast Guard that's where the real millitary is at.

Well are you fucking retardet? No general would NEVER EVER come regulary to check some shit. Maybe once in a year during some shitty celebration/parade day general comes to visit the unit and thats it.

Calm down bri

probably a pog, infanty can't really train the way we do bcause they're always pack marching and going out bush all the time which makes it hard

They do test, maybe not navy but I know army does. My brother in law supervises a group of guys and told me he can pick when to have them all drug tested. Not sure how people get around testing, I assume they know when they will be tested or know the person in charge of testing

My understanding is that the Marines recently changed their body mass/composition measurements during the annual PFT for those who score high.

I take that to be a tacit nod for those who roid sensibly.

pawg

>why is that this group of men that are paid to kill people, endure shitty climates and conditions arent doing something towards the men that use drugs that allow them to perform better in said job
Jee op I honestly dont know

Every I experience I have had with army infantry was embarrassing. They were consistently slow moving and disorganized. Not to say there is no one good from the army, just all my experiences have been bad.

You are clearly a POG because if you weren't you would realize basic means nothing and has little to no combat training in it. All serious training is done when you get to the fleet.

Are yoh ADF? I am and our battalion gets drug tested quite a lot

what are you talking about? the Marines are a dept of the Navy. each branch makes fun of each other equally, and in the end, they all work towards one goal, and that is to keep America safe.

> they all work towards one goal, and that is to keep America safe.

kek

Are there no limits to your delusions

Is it a good idea to join army infantry at this time? or just do weekend national guard?

>implying they'll let you do anything other than PRT
>"b-but SGT you and your platoon might get hurt!" Do the PT listed in FM 7-22.

The good idea fairy came up with that bullshit and its not leaving anytime soon. I'd hang the motherfucker that came up with it.

In my experience it's a lot of young guys with no knowledge who got a hold of some orals with no idea about diet or pct or on cycle therapy. Just doing way more harm then good.

What are your end goals? I have done both.

what exactly is the point of prohibiting juicing in the military? In sports, I understand that the point is to ensure that everyone is performing at a fair level, but pls explain the latter's reason

>juicing
>caption
>"I heart carbs"

You clearly don't eat carbs

this

You can do all the pushups, situps, pullups, you can deadlift 1000 fucking pounds - you fall out of ONE Batt run, your CO will forever be embarassed of and disgusted with you.

I'm a 29 year old neet but in shape honestly don't know my goals. Being sent to places like Ferguson seem fun though so I was leaning towards the guard.

I;m from sac

god, fuck that place

what a shit hole, hope i dont even up moving there

>NEET

you wouldn't do good in the military

why?

Lawsuits for longterm damage maybe? I'm just guessing though

Fucking beautiful.

i guess it has something to do with the possible side effects jeopardizing his work, also the roid rage. Just a guess though

I figure this would either help me get out of neet or I'd get discharged don't see any other outcome

dude, sacrament is ghetto as fuck, i have so many fucking stories of that piece of shit town, i grew up on florin rd, in the fucking ghetto, i moved out and make 10x more than what i made in california

yeah.. you're just a pussy

I don't know what any of that means man I'm a muhreen

Literally says in the last paragraph that basic has no bearing on how those organizations actually train.

Congratulations on living up to the stereotype

Not all of Sacramento is South Sac, you dumb chimp.

The fundamental soldiering skill is to be where you're needed when you're needed, whether you're advancing or retreating.

So yes, it is definitely a skill you need.

>you dumb chimp

This is the most succinct and accurate history of the USMC I have ever heard.

fucking kek'd

So I ship out in November. I'm pretty out of shape but in my working on it.

If I did test and worked out until November would I be able to get in decent shape? I don't want to get HUGE but I have arms that would make any self respecting man laugh all the way home to his log cabin, and into the night as he fucked my wife.

There's a FUCKTON of steroids in the military, especially in the Air Force.

This pisses me off to no end how cardio is held to such a golden standard in the military. In the Air Force, the run is about 45% of the score on PT tests. Waist measurement is the second highest scored test...