Please someone help and tell me how much more I should lose?

It's hard to stay motivated when you don't know how much more miles you have to go before finally reaching your destination, so I can really use your help...

Please, can you tell me how much more lbs/kgs I should lose before I have a nice body?

I want to get rid of that bulging belly, have it flat. I don't care for abs but I hate how it's bulging out

I'm 5"5 and 121lbs now

Thank you in advance

P.s. I know my mirror is dirty :(

you ain't fat, you just a fridge

Mirin fridgemode op. Build them obliques and youll be a greek god

What's being a fridge? :(

low hip/waist ratio. squarish like a fridge
rip opie

clean your fucking mirror, fridge-girl

A fridge is something you put food in silly :^)

Any exercise you can recomend? Because I've never exercised before

So I'm doomed...

Squats, cardio, and any ab workout would help. Eat at a caloric deficit and you'll be less fridge like

do some oblique crunches . Take a plate while standing up and do a sideways crunch

Forgot to tag

And there you have it.

Will do haha

Thank you :)

these boys are trolling. bigger obliques will only enhance your fridge aesthetics by making your waist wider.

>manly hands
>manly hip:shoulder ratio
>retarded pose to fake boobs
You are not fooling me, man. Look for psychological help or an hero.

No way you are 121, do you have a bottom half?

Eat well and exercise
Dont do too much ab work. I get the feeling you aren't real, underage or just incredibly stupid

post a full pic from behind and we'll have a better idea on what you need to work on to escape fridge mode

Yes, it's over boyo

STACEY eats PIZZA and only JOGS maybe ONCE per WEEK, while YOU diet like an AUTISTIC RETARD and still have a SHITTY HIP TO WAIST ratio and have few FERTILITY MARKERS and are generally UNATTRACTIVE

Fucking hell, talk about fridge mode. This has to be a man.

STOP EATING BREAD

also fucking go for a run, 3 miles 3x/week wlll cure your bullshit real quick

Squats and planks

Chloe pls go.

So, just diet and cardio then?
Lol you obviously don't meet many girls then, but I don't care if you believe that
I am real, not underage, but probably really stupid. It was a mistake to ask for help. I'll be going..

working on legs and glutes would legitimately help your physique. full deep squats are a good start. throw in something fur hamstrings well.

to be honest, cosmetic surgery to add fat to your hips or to lip fat from your sides.

Weightloss and muscle building won't help.

I recognize this fridge bodied girl.
rachael?

the penis :/

>. It was a mistake to ask for help
Its never a mistake to ask for help just do it better next time, and lurk before you post. This board isn't so great for advice anymore since its literally /b/logs

Ehm I can't help being born with this body :) my upper body is long and straight and it's always been like that. Anyway, thanks to those who gave helpful advice..

kek

>mfw 26in waist, 38in hip masterrace here
>mfw will never be fridge mode, even if I tried

Just do a hypertrophy program and change it to be more glute/hamstring/quad centric. If your lower body is built up more it'll make your waist look smaller in comparison. Getting rid of the stomach pouch is moreso having a clean diet and being on a deficit, but ab work can help.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Why do women always feel the needs to kick others when they're down

>tfw apple body shape
>tfw lifting for this

Squat and squat and squat some more. Your only hope is to get thick juicy thighs and ass to give your hips a little more size and shape so you dont look like an ironing board. Focus on losing the belly fat AFTER youve done that or suffer the consequences of hot steel as people try to iron their shirts on your stomach

>only women do this
This is either your first thread on this board or you're as delusional as it gets my "redpilled xD" friendo

I told her how to fix fridgemode, I'm not going to white knight for her like you autists. Fridgemode is unappealing to men from a biological standpoint, I'm sure that's all she cares about-- since she posted her stomach on the chon.

you a silly ho

You told her what to do after completely unnecessarily bragging about yourself
What was the point of that other than to assert dominance over a girl who is no threat at all?

Don't reply to me again

Point remains
Women are petty and have to empathy

>le redpill

you sound like a delusional fatty or Ugo. why don't you post pics and price me wrong?

You only replied to me twice there, middle post is not me. Why are you white knighting so hard over a random grill on a chinese basket-weaving imgboard? Why should I have empathy for a random grill who posts her pic online?

>Why should I have empathy for a random grill who posts her pic online?

Why shouldn't you? Why is your empathy some hot commodity? And it really just goes to show my point about kicking people who are down, no amount of fedora pics disproves it

It's not le redpill, it's right in front of you
The bitch is admitting it for fuck's sake

>silly ho gets hilariously assblasted over nothing
>thinks it's because of white knights

please, keep posting.

>should
>empathy
>why

Why should you be emphatic?
cant argue with that, kill yourself.

You do realize she can find the information to fix her body on her own, I don't have empathy for someone who hasn't even tried to solve their problem. All it would've taken was 25mins of sticky reading and browsing to realize she can't spot reduce her stomach fat and needs to lift to build her lower body-- which will make her upper body appear thinner. Go onto /soc/ if you want to protect le lady at all costs.

ladies and gentlemen, I give you the most autistic female in the world!

>ill be going..

Good, dont come back.

>You do realize she can find the information to fix her body on her own

Then why did you give it at all
Why are you even here if you don't like helping people who have questions
Besides, why the fuck did you feel compelled to rub it in that you have a small waist and she doesn't? You didn't teach her how to get one, so it wasn't relevant information, but you felt like saying it anyway

>tfw male but also fridge mode skelington
Dark Souls cosplay will never be easier.

Hey girl I heard you like fitness, how about fitness dick in your mouth?

Fridge mode is a non issue on men

Work on your ass, and hip abductors. That way you can widen your bottom somewhat. Nobody's perfect. Manlets can't grow an inch, you but you can add few inches to your ass.

I agree with her though

You're also autistic son

idk man, i saw you and got an instant hard on
Try to squat for datass

>I'll be going..
Yeah, that sounds like a girl. You almost convinced me.

No, not really. You can squat, which will make it slightly better.
Besides that, you're a woman, so you're living life on super easy mode.

>Besides that, you're a woman, so you're living life on super easy mode

How many times are we going to have to get over this
Just because some loser somewhere will want to fuck you regardless of how you look that doesn't mean you should be happy

Maybe the reason why you attract mostly losers is that you are a loser yourself.

No need to by such a cunt about it, woman.

Nice gyno faggot

I'm only a cunt when it's needed

Which is what? always? If you have been given an ugly-ass body and face is time to improve other aspects of your life and personality if you want to attract more guys than just the losers.

But then that's not super easy mode, is it?

Just become a powerlifter OP. The glute bases lifting is perfect for grills

Terrible advice

>6'4" master race manlets btfo
>jawlets btfo
>nice gyno faggot
>Full head of hair reporting in
>somehow a small waisted woman triggers user more than any of these
Lol

Kek

I think that user who was triggered by me having good body proportions was just a jealous hamplanet or a professional white knight thinking he could score puss on Veeky Forums.

>Implying I'm also not an ardent protector of manlets

Never surrender OP. Pic related has narrow hips

Focus on abs and quads

MONTREAL

top kek this meme

>you can be like this femanon!
>literally posts an ironing board with legs

I'd steam my wrinkles on her any day.

OP the avarage dude has wider hips then you. God damn fridglets.

you're still here? I think he was just upset because you're such a worthless cunt.

kys

You are still at least attracting losers with that body and face of yours though, ugly guys with bad bodies and nothing else dont attract any pussy at all, not even female losers.

You get the point, or is it that hard to you?

Op needs to post ass pic for analysis purposes

26-38 don't mean jack shit if the rest is a 2/10

>26-38

You're the kinda person who should only work your legs, you have the upper body of a man even your hands are incredibly manly desu I think you are a man and are just fucking with us

Be my yandere horrible gf

Don't cheat on your boyfriend next time you whore. Enjoy being brick shaped for the rest of your life

But you do understand that doesn't mean shit right? If anything it's worse because you have weird unpleasant unattractive people flocking to you

dont listen to these faggots. they literally only like men. You look great. Do you live in Atlanta, by any chance?

butterface

Femanon OP - post your tits and ass please

lose the bra, that should be enough for us

always love this one

If you do this OP Ill call you a whore and proceed to hijack the shit out of your thread with extremely misogynistic content and youll regret ever coming here.

Thus far youve asked for valid advice, dont slut it up now.