Social justice doesn't fucking exist. It's survival of the fittest and you are not it...

Social justice doesn't fucking exist. It's survival of the fittest and you are not it. The real world will eat you alive, dog eat dog and what's left is a feast for the rats.

True. But somehow i'm still here jokes on you OP

You are an idiot

Always. And don't ever forget it.

The most dopamine in your life will come from hyper-dominance. It's what you were born to do.

Cry about it on Veeky Forums or become god, You've got a lifetime ahead of you and all of eternity to rest.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything you shitposting retard

Wubba lubba dub dubs of truth.

>what's left is a feast for the rats.

>not being the rat

>the post

Sounds like it's advantageous to be a rat and not a dog then

But the fittest are those who cooperate, create fair institutions and thrive off the economic prosperity that follows OP.

I can tell you have mental health issues

Wow this is so deep and original op

>It's survival of the fittest

It has long passed for humanity, you fucking retard. Last I checked people born with fucked up legs, etc. don't get fed to the dogs famalamalam.

whenever threads about stuff like this pops up, the shills come out, I swear fit is 90% SJW working on the inside, confusing and angering as many potential Veeky Forumsizens as possible, think about it, he misc had a bunch of guys submitting articles to Jezebel and SJW media blogs and shit, are you that stupid to not think the same thing could be happening here?

There was a thread a few days ago about the Stoic mindset and the same thing happened, people came out of the woodwork with fedora memes; and simple put-downs without any real substance; It's absolutely plausible that Veeky Forums is legitimately being infiltrated by SJW's.

Sweet parable bro.
>Not really a discussion.

I'd wager these posters are either DYEL mode or legitimately don't lift at all.

It's also completely plausible that OP has mental health issues
I mean where the fuck does his post even come from

I am one of the comments you quoted
I'm far from an SJW but this thread is nothing more than 'you're a loser nothing you can do about it' shitposting similar to the CHAD FACE FRAME shit

It's social awkwardness and frustration manifesting as a post to a group that OP believes 'should' agree with him or even want to know. I think most people who agree read it and keep scrolling and the rest post their objections.

It's because there is a way of expressing this without sounding like an edgy 13 year old who just watched a documentary. Learn to express an opinion without sounding like a cheesy motivational poster or clickbait headline.

>muh SJW

>muh safe space

>implying that edgelord social darwinism deserves a serious response or is anything like stoicism

wew lad

tfw when feasting rat

>stoicism
>survival of the fittest, fucking everyone over, life is will to power

Pick one you fucking moron

4channers are on the bottom of the social pyramid

I'm one of the posters you called out and I gave a shit response because it's a shitty post. Nobody that's moved on from middle school is impressed by your edginess. I'm far from an SJW, but this thread is irrelevant, uninteresting, unoriginal, and pointless. The sentiment is completely different from that of stoicism, which is something I approve of, but something that I doubt you actually know anything about beyond a cursory glance at wikipedia if you think "the world will eat you alive" is stoic thought.

Rise above this teenage my-parents-don't-understand bullshit and become both Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums, a true patrician.

"Social justice is to justice as social science is to science." - user

t. basement dweller

A lot of butthurt betas here

bump

Uhhh... yes? I'm not sure what you're accomplishing by stating the obvious.

OP is speaking the truth. Fuck the cucks in this thread.

>defending SJWs

the state of Veeky Forums is worrying me

>OP posts the obvious and the SJWs gathers for a circlejerk

Why dont you go to the favela in rio de janeiro and walk alone at night. Poverty shows humans animalistic sides. Our materialistic and democratic societies hides the wolf in man.

The fuck kinda edgy shit is this lmao

Get a job doing something that interests you and take care of yourself as an adult hahaha you fucking nut

Its 2016 boyo, calm down were not out here raiding lands anymore son.

>not really understanding evolution
Fuck off underage.

You deserve a reply for being the first smart comment.

A retarded thread gets retarded replies. It's as simple as that. There's no conspiracy.

True.
While yes this has a point, the world isn't as black and white.
There are many many grey areas.
What happens when the dogs form groups?
We are no longer in such trivial times, things are much much more complex than "eat or be eaten".

its red in TOOTH and CLAW motherfucker!!

t. kid who grew up in the safety of the suburbs, had complete strangers do random acts of kindness for him, has survived diseases that wouldve killed his ancestors because of medical intervention, and is protected fairly effectively from actual savages by armed men

I generally find that the guys who bang on about survival of the fittest the most, are the ones who actually have kind of repugnant genetics, work a dead end job and haven't "dominated" much in their life other than an impressive amount of time devoted to video games