Are swords still deadly to a modern swole Veeky Forumsizen?

Are swords still deadly to a modern swole Veeky Forumsizen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gQv_mCNkAbo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Swords made to cut meat
>Muscle is meat
>this thread is stupid

I dont think so. Back then everyone use to be skinny, but now we have gyms. We have more muscle, im pretty sure the muscle fibers or whatever their called would stop a sword before they can get to our organs

Probably more deadly, there's more to swing at and you'll probably bleed more from good circulation in muscles.

But if they have a sword then strength is only an advantage.

This.
Question answered.
Kys, OP

>guns still kills lifters
>swords still kills lifters

Why I don't use my muscles for something as lowly as violence.

"Prodigious size has no intrinsic merit- unless inordinate exsanguination be considered a virtue..."

t. Darkest Dungeon

A katana is the greatest threat to a bodybuilder

No. After you reach 1/2/3/4 they simply bounce off.

> their called

Illiterate peasant detected

Don't listen to them op. If their pecs can't stop a meteor then they haven't made it.

Swordsman here. In historic battle, most deaths came from infected wounds and other such nasty business, so reaching the organs isn't even necessesary.

Then again, swords were generally not used in historic battle. They are impractical, expensive and have limited range. It's not without reason that it's a symbol of courage.

Either way, this thread is retarded and so is everyone in it. That includes me. Woohoo time to celebrate the weekend, fuckers!

Quarterstaff ftw

youtu.be/gQv_mCNkAbo

>Then again, swords were generally not used in historic battle.
Pffffffffffffffffffff

Im pretty sure they use swords in my anime and those are historically accurate

Most of us don't have first hand knowledge of swords and how they cut and what they are capable of. I do kendo and used to do Olympic Sabre, and out of curiosity I went from watching blade testing videos to gnarly 3rd world executions and murder videos involving swords, knives, machetes, and axes. It's shocking how easy it looks to completely sever limbs and necks when someone knows what they're doing. Even watching someone slaughter and butcher an animal by hand should give you a vague idea of how vulnerable we are to very sharp things. Humans are meat machines that can be quickly disassembled into components, just like cattle. Big muscles won't slow a sharp blade down at all.

Knives aren't deadly anymore

>Didnt use swords in historical battles

Sounds like you know a lot about history then.

Roman army famous for using the gladius.

Yea you can cut pigs in half with swords.

It's actually very disconcerting how easily swords will stab through things. Like it's fucking effortless.

>Then again, swords were generally not used in historic battle. They are impractical, expensive and have limited range. It's not without reason that it's a symbol of courage.
Stupid as fuck. Some people have really exaggerated ideas of the importance of swords in the history of warfare but that doesn't mean we should go completely the other fucking direction.

>swordsman
>2016
Go back to larping with cardboard tubes and nerf sticks

Yes.
If an average Veeky Forums person started swinging a sword, they'd likely cut themselves first.

>nice try kid

*teleports behind you*
You tell me. Nothing personnel, kiddo...

*pssshh*

A sword can cut your fucking limbs off, a little more muscle is not going to stop it

Not gonna make it

so Veeky Forums who would win?

Gun with a sword because dayum those bullets must be huge

Prove it

>! (you)

Those fucking sneakers