Lanklets BTFO

>lanklets BTFO

How come a manlet can get a model girlfriend but you can't?

because I am not an Asian guy

>model girlfriend
Not even that cute OP. I mean I can see the attraction but I'd rather have a cute gf desu senpai

Is he talking her out for a walk? That's kinda hot.

He's rich as all fucks. Money > anything else.

CUTE

>how can an trust fund babby pay for hooker
the mysteries of these fascinating people will never reveal their true ways to the plebs of the world

That's a purse strap

>lanklets making up things and saying hes rich thats how mad they are

I bet he is rich.He probably bought all this shit for her.

The only gains that matter are monetary. First rule of making it.

5'7 here fucking a 6' tall chick. Why is it all that lanklets talk about how girls want tall guys, but us manlets crush puss on the reg?

Lol its all a meme I'm 6"1' and in reality women date men of all types

Meme and Bants
Women do really fell more attracted to rich, fit 6"0 to 6"5 men, but even a poor, chubby manlet can get hot women, it's just harder.

>Why is it all that lanklets talk about how girls want tall guys
tbqh I highly suspect that a good portion of manlet memesters are actually manlets trying to piss off other manlets.

why are you here then

because it's a meme lol

yes, girls prefer taller men but if a manlet has more game than an autistic tall guy he will win the girl over 9/10.

t. Manlet

As a guy who is 6'1'' i can honestly say ive never understood the whole manlet meme
Ive had massive troubles in dating and its been far from easy so it doesnt really feel like height matters one fucking bit

Even if i was 6'4'' or 5'7'' girls would still be taken in around 95% of the cases or simply trolling for attention, same as it is now so what exactly does height change?

It's been hard for you and it would be even harder if you were shorter.

But it makes no sense user, More girls dont magically appear or become single simply due to height
If a girl walks down the street and passes a 6'4'' guy its not like she dumps her bf on the spot hoping the 6'4'' guy will talk to her

At the end of the day the dating pool is equally limited regardless of height because its dependant on other factors

what does she model?

this is true. most women you might want are already in a happy relationship. women on the rebound or crazy or emo. all you get are scraps either way.

Maybe because i'm fucking autistic and depressed as fuck.

Not meming you but basically a lot of girls are attracted to taller guys.

I mean personality comes into play (if you aren't funny you aren't getting pussy), but that's my general observation.

Although I have plenty of manlet friends who also slay a lot of pussy and they're perfectly okay with their height. I mean what the fuck can you actually do about it?

the manlet meme is just a meme if you're 5'7" to 5'9" and above because you are still taller than the grand majority of women.

You know how it feels to be next to a guy that's both larger than you and 3 inches taller than you? That's how a 5'5" woman feels next ot a 5'8" guy.

Models privately for other people

Dick size is the great equalizer. A 6% increase in height takes a 5'8 man to 6'0 but takes a 5'5" dick to 5.83 inches; in this respect manlets have the advantage in perceptual size, and in reality there is negligible association between height and dick size.

So a manlet is disadvantaged outside the bedroom but advantaged inside of it, whereas visa versa for a lanklet. The exceptionally lucky people are tall with huge dicks and the exceptionally unfortunate people are short with small dicks.

Thankfully the majority of men are dicklets, so even as a manlet I'm safe.