Thoughts on the durian

Thoughts on the durian

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e_q52FAF1GM?t=4m21s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

has issues
desperately tries to make money from jewtube

his name is as stupid as his face and ideologies

Massive cumfaggot who doesnt understand that hes the exception to the rule and that his advice is bad for normies.

auschwitz survivor (barely)

Fucking lad who's a beast cyclist and a cool dude. Love him, 5/7 would go gay

Tiny weakling so deep in his cultish mindset and community he cant see straight

>Weakling
Cycling is fookin hardcore m8

Anybody got a link where he teies to deadlift 405 or something. Dude is a fucking snake hahaha.

By using roids as well

Would love to see a video of you putting down a 350W FTP

A literal childrens toy

>Children's toy
They do kids toy versions of a lot of things you mong

>who doesnt understand that hes the exception to the rule
He's not even the exception. His body fat is too low and he has 0 sex drive and the muscle mass of an 70 year old. that's why he uses testosterone

youtu.be/e_q52FAF1GM?t=4m21s

durian rider pls go

>riding a muscle powered machine with tyres as wide as your thumb at breakneck speeds is for children

I think he's pretty hilarious. The vegan stuff is annoying. Wish he would ditch the girl.

Vegangayylmao* sort of maybe went up a little bit in my estimations when I saw this. Even if it is a bit of a grudge vid and his skits are cringe as ever.

/r/ing full version of In Da Club feat. Durianrider

*can we not mention his channel's real name here? I kept getting a spam error. Maybe it knows I'm a shill

Reminder to not have a tiny neck.

Hi Richard.

I just skipped to the middle of that and he was making it seem like Durianrider advocates steroid use.

Pretty sure he announced in his videos that he was going to start microdosing steroids as an expirment to see how much his performance improved. This was done to show how pros microdosing still have unfair advantages even when they pass physicals. Was pretty much just a gimmick to get people talking about his channel.

>he was making it seem like Durianrider advocates steroid use.

But Durianrider does do that. His ex gf who dumped him a few months ago put him on blast right on camera in Thailand. He's so anti-Animal testing but steroids undergo animal testing.

Hypocrites the whole fucking bunch of these vegan fuckers. All with mental problems and that's coming from someone who eats vegetarian about 90% of the time.

And don't forget he said he was satisfied by the result. I can't even

Holy fuck her looks like he's 50

Richard Gains convinced me that this guy is a lunatic

coming from him, this guy is next level wacko