What does Veeky Forums wear to the gym? Pic related is a custom shirt I wear whenever I get the chance

What does Veeky Forums wear to the gym? Pic related is a custom shirt I wear whenever I get the chance.

I used to wear this loads but now I wear cheap sports tank tops I can throw in the wash basket when I get home.

Then again winter's coming again so it becomes prime season to wear wrestling shirts to the gym again.

Black tracksuit and hoodie for those fully cocoon mode gains. I like keeping my body warm too.

Do you not die of sweating all your life fluids out every workout?

>that guy wearing a hoodie and pants in the squat rack

Turtleneck leotard
Stirrup tights
Legwarmers

Muh nigga

>the guy who works out in basketball shorts

How did we end up in this thread?

>not wearing a tracksuit in the squat rack for those slavic gains

>(You)

No name (or logo) underarmor-style tee, no name synthetic GYM shorts, Nikes (I wish they didn't have a logo).

What do you guys think about guys that wear compression pants without shorts?

No

Why? What if they have joocy legs?

Too feminine. There is a male demographic who they cater to but not myself.

gay

If I had the spare cash.

gay x2

Awesome.

I have seen this shirt 3 times in life. Every time I have seen that i'ts been worn by a fat female. 2 of which I have seen at the same gym for over a year. One comes in the same time as me and walks for 20 min on the tred the other only shows up for zumba and other shit classes. The third I saw once and never seen since.

i wear this one

I jelly

So glad I'm not 15 anymore.

i probably wouldve wore this when i was 15 as well so you do have a point.
yeah man. i just ordered this one as well

Superman Shirt & kickass hat

Even cooler

gym shorts or joggers with whatever shirt is comfiest but also shows off my gains. i also wear slippers or sandals or something casual when i dont have on my squat shoes. your physicality is more apparent than your attire when at the gym

where'd you get these?

>current year
>not wanting to Make America Swole Again

ISHYGDDT

Have home gym, but I cut the sleeves off of most my shirts so I'd be forced to lose weight to fit into the newer smaller clothes I bought. Half-baked plan/10, it somewhat worked but I was stretching some of the newer stuff for a while. Hoping to drop down from xl to large by December.

How the fuck do people pull these Without looking like a man-child? I had an Iron Man compression and I was looking stupid as fuck.

You need more gains then

Grey or black shirt (it's over half my fucking wardrobe because I'm broke and they come in packs for cheap)
Grey or black running shorts because they wick sweat so I don't have a wet cotton diaper from my ass sweat

The only problem is that sweat mostly smells when it evaporates. These shorts are so effective, I smell like a gym bag and taint as soon as I start lifting

I've seen people completely jacked wearing them, and they still look stupid as fuck. Just don't buy them.

Society6