Confidence

How do you act and look more confident?

Don't mumble, make eye contact, stand with your chest out.

CHAD looks CONFIDENT while eating a PIZZA, maybe try that?
Hey, if you sperge out totally you can atleast offer some pizza to help people forget your social akwardness

Shout at manlet. Slap bitch if they don't agree with you. Drink water in a big jug. Wear tank and jeans.

This. And work on your self esteem. If you notice yourself thinking negatively, figure out what negative thoughts you are having. Thoughts tend to be questions, say, will she like me? If you are answering no then the battles lost, your body will follow suit.

If you question why you are saying no, then you can look at it rationally. You can list 3 things that are good about youself, you can stop comparing to others.

When you can feel like most of your questions or thoughts are positively answered, you will notice a change in your body language and how people engage you.

Surprisingly rational advice keep it up Veeky Forums

> If you notice yourself thinking negatively, figure out what negative thoughts you are having.
I keep thinking I'm a weak, spineless, useless waste of a 'human' '''male''' who'd be better off as compost

what do I do now?

>CHAD looks CONFIDENT while eating a PIZZA
PLEASE don't FORCE this MEME it's ANNOYING, ok?

Literally don't give a fuck

Just watch RSD. This whole "pump your chest out etc" bullcrap is worthless. You don't want to act confident, you idiot, you want to be confident. Everyone can be, including you.

Not giving a fuck also means not giving a fuck about your posture. You most certainly won't have a confident posture when you don't give a fuck.

Lol posture will automatically look good when you lift

You don't lift when you don't give a fuck. Why lift? Health? I don't give a fuck. Looks? I don't give a fuck.
>LE DON'T GIVE A FUCK MAYMAY
Kill yourself.

Not that user, but tbqh good posture actually just feels better for me. I often catch myself slouching when lost in thoughts, but I can't not be upright when I'm paying attention to my posture.

because I like it

Then you give a fuck, so shut the fuck up.

I think that many people who advise "not to give a fuck" only mean "don't be compulsively self-conscious".

stop jacking off. your brain has too many estrogen receptors and too few androgen receptors. you basically have the mind of a submissive female.

Happens naturally the more you lift. You'll start noticing how shit the average person is and it will boost your ego. Everywhere you look you'll notice everyone is either fat as fuck or simply dyelmode and pathetic.

Your lifts will help you walk with your chest poking, shoulders back, head up. You'll talk with bass in your voice because you have visual evidence of being better than others.

Even if some dyel weaklings tryto clown you to feel better about being dyel it won't affect you because again there's tangible evidence of YOU>THEM.

Fake it. Pretend to be someone with confidence and high self-esteem and act how you think they would. Through repetition, you'll eventually stop pretending and the confidence will become inherent to your personality.

You're missing the entire point you autistic faggot.

Not caring is having a mindset of freedom. That you have a purpose in life, you have your values, and that you simply go out in the world uninhibited, you do what you think is right without concern unto what others think or the consequences of such actions are. It is a mindset of trust, that you trust yourself enough that you can deal with anything however you want. It doesn't mean you don't work out, that you don't talk to people, and everything else. Don't take things so literal, you assburgers ridden faggot, but look at the context of what simply letting go and not caring means in terms of building confidence.

Reread your post, go back to kindergarten, come here again to post your statement again.

Careful what you post here because there's literal autists here that will take posts word for word and your kind of post will eventually ruin someone's life.

Your "I DON GIV FUKS MANG" meme is seriously one of the worst "confidence advice" there is. This is what middle schoolers think and not grown-ass men. Especially when you mentioned about not thinking of the consequences makes you even more retarded.

Now kill yourself or go back to grade school kid.