What drives you to continue and become greater Veeky Forums???

What drives you to continue and become greater Veeky Forums???

Keeping this simple, I have lost motivation for lifting, eating right, studying, etc..

What's going on in my life is i fucking made it finally, when i was a poorfag i had a goal, i had a dream to do something greater than the position i was in at the time. I actually made it and financially I am set, and now i have lost motivation for the other things in life. I don't struggle anymore with money. I honestly don't know what to do anymore, I have a great career but honestly nothing else right now. How do you get motivation to start struggling/hustling again?? I just don't have the same drive to study, become fit etc..

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ego_depletion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing drives me. I just recognize on an instinctual level that it's right and don't question it.

Life is not some great puzzle.

>I just don't have the same drive to study, become fit etc..

This used to be my exact problem. Learn stress/time management techniques and mind relaxation.

I'm going to hazard a guess and say that you're probably on here for hours on a daily basis. Break away, slow down your thoughts, and you'll be surprised at how much more time you feel as though you have.

Likewise

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ego_depletion

cause without lifting i'd be a fat autist that likes cars and guns

So OP here. right after work today I got really high and now I'm home thinking about eating and shit

So here's the problem, i have been drinking, getting high and being pissed off/angry everyday. I don't lift anymore, i make a lot of money and just fucking waste most of it. Veeky Forums i need help and dont know what to do, im not some basement dwelling idiot, i have an actual life but i have lost so much, i have gained weight, and probably look like shit now. please help, before the dragons roll in tonight

how do i get fit aagain? im trying to keep the nutrition on point but everything you eat is hundreds of calories, all i want is to be dedicated again for another three months,

Quit smoking the devils lettuce, start drinking vodka.

I hate myself as a person, but if I look good maybe other people won't.

Buy a very nice but broken down car and fix it yourself. Start going to the gym everytime you break a finger or cut yourself working on said car. Fix car and fix yourself.
>end of the day new body new car

I have a very nice car already

If its FWD or an automatic you're a faggot

Manual
Rw

Pics? Put a loaf of bread on the car so we know its yours

Yea, I was worried about something like this. But that isn't needed; plus this is about Veeky Forums not me on Veeky Forums

Alright queer i bet you drive a honda

>honda
>rwd

kek

On another note though, I don't have problems with a proper built n/a or turbo civic. Nothing wrong with that, just don't drop a fart can on it.

k24 goat if built right and thrown into a old EK or EG

I had a J series in my Saturn before it blew but that was a lot of torque for a Honda

Im a bimmer fanboy through and through. I have an e36 that im gonna try to put an s58 into lol

In order to elevate my position in society, more attractive people get treated better and get better jobs and staying fit keeps my mental state stable.

my ancestors and other heroes of western civilization
that's why I keep going

if it was something trivial like sluts it wouldn't last

Should've gone with a b20 :)

I was a bmw guy too back in the day, but once you work on them a couple times the fanboy attitude goes away. I'm more into fast luxury cars now , thinking of getting a Tesla

Reading, honestly. I dream of living up to the classical heroes I read about in the Iliad or Paradise Lost and of having the kind of deliberate life of Marcus Aurelius. Literature gives you characters and sentiments to strive to live up to. Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums is honestly a great combination.

Basically, I want to be Aeneas when I grow up.

Do you love yourself? Do you believe you're deserving of the shit you have? I mean do you truly believe that?