ITT: Good self improvement feels

ITT: Good self improvement feels

>been applying minoxodil to my face for a few months
>went from no facial hair to getting a fair amount
>just had my first big boy shave with a badger brush, shaving butter, and my pop's razor
>got to look at myself in the mirror with the foam on my face shirtless

felt pretty cool. btw I'm 21. Ultimate goal is a light stubble like pic related.

Underage

Some people just can't grow facial hair. My dad doesn't really have good facial hair and my mother is hispanic, meaning bad beard growing genes innately.

Oh my fucking god

I just realised how gay self improvement is

Does minoxidil work for low test (quarter) Asians who can't grow anything beyond 13 year old light pedo staches and pube chins? My hapa dad is the same way.

Yeah.

I had no sideburns at all and would grow out my hair to give the illusion of having them. The only facial hair I could grow was a small light patch under my chin, an a pube chin. I had like 6 hairs on the sides of my face and just a few on my mustache area.

takes like 2 months to start seeing results though.

been able to grow a full beard since 15-16 umad

does this initiate MPB tho because otherwise I wouldn't be going bald

if you have MPB you'll lose your hair regardless

I don't, that's the thing

>>been applying minoxodil to my face for a few months
get ready to look like an old man

Been using minoxodil for about a month on my patch ass beard, it's starting to finally grow in the bald spot. Your picrelated is pretty much my goal too. Also starting to buy better and better clothing as I get fit, but I'm gonna wait til I'm at my goal weight of 180

Speaking of buying better clothing

I need a job. I quit a shitty cart pushing job. What's a good non-demeaning part time job so I can get effay?

You could try bartending or serving. That's what I do. I make 10/hr along with tips, so I'm never really strapped for cash. Also very flexible hours if ur in college like me

Don't you know that Minoxidil stops working after a few years? When you are in your 30s you'll be beardlets with a wrinkly face, because it also makes you skin age faster.

source: my ass

Is it just me or are guys that look like this so much more rare than hot chicks? Like, in my life, I have never seen a dude that looks this good. Chicks, yeah man, I have seen some fucking dimes; but this guy is a fucking unicorn.

Minoxodil doesn't stop working. After you achieve your goal hair growth you can simply stop using it and you'll keep ur beard

I'll never understand people who use a straight razor at home. I can understand if you get it done at a barber, but doing it at home and making your own lather and all of that shit is pretty fedora

didn't use a straight razor, just a regular one.

Also, using shaving butter with a brush is so much easier than foam.

You just wet the brush, swirl it on the butter, and brush it on your face. Feels so nice.

Can I take anything to hinder facial hair growth? It grows like weed but I have empty spots where it doesn't grow so I need to shave it to look good. Test has increased a lot since I started lifting so I need to shave daily to look descent, getting boring

Go read on the many hair loss forums the experiences of long term Minox users.
The results are great, but not only you lose the hair gained when you stop using it, it also come to a point when it doesn't work anymore.

the trips of truth. Poor guy has no idea what hes talking about.

>androgenic hair is the same as scalp hair

>also comes to a point when it doesn't work anymore

yeah, that's when you stop using it
>lose the hair gained when you stop using it

no, you don't. You have to use it long enough that the hairs become terminal hairs and you're done.

yeah also this

minoxidil is targeted towards people with dying hair follicles. They are dependent on it otherwise the hair falls out

Minoxidil just activates dormant hairs on the face.

>Going to these extremes to get something you don't have.

Jesus man, don't have a beard? Big deal, get a fucking detailed manly jaw and show those beard fags who only grow beards to hide their baby faces.

I also want a beard, but got shit facial hair genes, i'm not going to kill myself for that, i'll try my best to boost my good qualities. (which are not many at all)

>rubbing 5% minoxidil+alcohol on your face is going to extremes/killing yourself

?

I don't know about you, but to me it sounds stupid as hell.

Or atleast gay as fuck.

>growing facial hair is gay

Cut out drinking heavy, using the negative feelings to fuel exercise instead, eating good, no longer have to plan my hungover days where I literally do nothing because I can no longer function, looking a lot better, feeling a lot better, lost lots of weight and am getting fit like I was 6 years ago. M-maybe I'll find a gf

>using beauty products isn't gay

stay ugly

>certain actions can modify your sexuality
>being this insecure

do you cry yourself into sleep thinking on cock ? faggot?

protip: become the person you want to become first, get a gf second.

You're the faggot, fucking gayass board, fight me IRL.

I know a guy who is 18. His father has the genes for a killer beard, but he hasn't grown any facial hair yet, apart from the shit mustach everyone grows in the beginning. The family of the mother's side has no beards at all

Will minoxidil start the growth for this kid?

yes

how would you know if the hairs become terminal then? everyones flinging shit without proof on either side

when they're a thick black hair

They start off growing as thin wispy things (vellus hair) and then thicken out. When they do that, they're good.

Really? I'll tell him that, then

Although some user here mentions that it will fuck up his face and make it age faster, and the gains won't last. I don't want to catch flak from his dad.

Minox is sold commercially for people who are losing their hair. When you are losing your hair, the scalp is a toxic environment for your hair in general and your hair is dependent on minox so they don't die and fall out.

When you use minox on your face you just turn vellus hairs and dormant face hair into terminal hairs. The hairs are already there, they just haven't been turned on.

As for aging, idk. I haven't heard of that until this thread. The best I found was that it made you retain water, but that shouldn't be a problem if exercise. I haven't noticed anything and I'm on month 3 out of 6 (6 bottles)

How do you apply Minoxidil to your face?

I thought I already did, but apparently not. Maybe it's just a vicious cycle

Liquid minox comes with a dropper that screws in place of the lid of the bottles (1 bottle=1 month). It has a 2mL measurement mark on there and you just put 2mL twice daily on your face and rub it in and let it dry.

also i should add you don't rub it in all of your face like face wash.

just on your cheeks, mustache area, chin, sideburns, under your jaw, and maybe eyebrows.

That dude has some tiny ears