Tfw trying to lower carbs but don't know what low carb things to eat for breakfast at night AKA dinner

>tfw trying to lower carbs but don't know what low carb things to eat for breakfast at night AKA dinner

Other urls found in this thread:

bmj.com/content/337/bmj.a2313.short
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Breakfast low carb is easy as fuck its called bacon and eggs. eat some fucking steak and chicken for dinner or fish you lazy shit hole.

green veggies like spinach and broccoli

I really like this pic op, gonna save it

>That pic.

Whoah... What's going on there? Did Wojak get his shit together and is now seeking revenge on his friend who has abandoned him?

Such a lust for revenge

Why are you trying to eat less carbs?

Why would he do that? They were best friends :(

shredding 101
Breakfast: 4 eggs minimum
Lunch:chicken and broccolli
Snack:couple slices of lunch meat
Dinner: chicken and broccoli.

>friends
>he hasn't seen the poopoo peepee pics

Terrible diet

I'll admit it needs oats and some more fat but how is classic BB food bad?

he said low carb so i gave him low carb i personally eat carbs and fats aswell with the shredding diet i just time it right. I'm not here to spoonfeed the nigger, he'll experiment with his own body and realize that low carb is bullshit eventually when he's constantly depleted and has little strength in the gym

Assuming you eat:

> 800g chicken breast
> 600g broccoli
> 5 eggs

You will be deficient in quite a lot of essential vitamins/minerals and have a shitty Omega 3/6 ratio.

You wont be getting enough fibre either so you'll be wiping your arse a lot more than would be required if you had a decent diet.

Here we see the ego lashing out against the id. This picture represents the inner struggle in all of us.

I really, really, really like this picture

>fiber fixes your shit meme
Fuck off. Back when I didn't eat LE OMG SO MANY FIBERZ I had rock solid turds that came super clean and I never had to wipe. Now I eat 2 cups of raw oats a day and my shits are watery, sticky and I have to shower after taking a shit.

I fucking hope you and all your memer fiber redditard bros die a slow and painful death.

>watery shits
>from fiber

Go see a doctor m8, it aint the oats.

Mate, dietary fibre has established effects on stool and consistency. Like the other guy said, see a doctor.

bmj.com/content/337/bmj.a2313.short

Stop trying to eat less carbs. Carbs = energy. Don't starve yourself, now I know this is a uncommon opinion on this board but just try it for yourself. High Carb Low Fat. If you want to loose fat and build muscle, focus on eating less fat. If you want to be healthy focus on being active, do whatever you think is fit for you walking, running, cycling, swimming whatever. If you limit your carb intake you will feel like shit, you will get pissed off easily, be irritable, get tired and depressed and most likely feel weak all the time. Your body prefers to run on carbohydrates to access you full potential physically, and mentally you need sugar. Focus on eating a low fat high carb diet, look it up and do your own research.
TLDR:
Carbs = Life.
You limit carbs, you limit life.

>were

Not gonna do this haha

You will feel like udder shit until you stop cutting carbs. Mark my words man, you will be grumpy and loose your shit easily IRL Just give it a fucking shot someday man see how goddamn good you feel when you taste the sweetness of life.

That's a whole other pepe though.

Why would anyone eat only Broccoli from carbs?

You guys realize vegetables and fruits as well as legumes have a lot of minerals and vitamins?
I'd rather never cut than stop eating these beautiful foods.