I'm building a home gym on a very strict budget. I can afford only one of the following bars

I'm building a home gym on a very strict budget. I can afford only one of the following bars.

Which do I chose initially?
What gives me a larger variety of lifts?
Primary use will be lying and standing tricep extensions

standard ez curl

for tricep extensions I'd suggest the neutral grip one (top)

Although I like doing OHP with the EZ curl bar because of shoulder problems

Which one feels best going into your asshole?

Better tricep activation on the top one?

How about a standard barbell?

If you're on a strict budget, why are you throwing cash down on a bar you're only really going to use for one exercise?

Dyel?

I just find it feels better on my joints doing it neutral

I couldn't tell you which one's best for tricep activation

If I were you I'd just get a one day gym membership and try them out

So I can train triceps. Also I'm asking which will give me the largest variety of lifts?

One of these bars is a nice small addition, 2 or 3 of them is a dent in the budget

I'm just gonna go ahead and say that, if you think you need any of those bars to train triceps (or that they're notably better than other options) you're probably not in a position to be making smart choices about gym gear.

explain this user. i cannot seem to get my triceps down.
>home gym
>ez curl
>dumbbells

i've been doing triceps extensions and french curls, but i can't seem to properly isolate my triceps without involving my shoulder.

Well I recon I disagree.

Ez bar. Hits the prostrate mighty gud

Tricep kickbacks my friend

I hope you're not

yeah, hmm i'll give those another shot with even less weight and work on form. because yeah, those actually made my shoulders hurt (french press and extensions .. i can feel the tension in the delt, but it doesn't hurt)

I am not.
Just tricep kickbacks are great at hitting your tris and if you do them correctly no shoulder activation (or very little). All you need is a dumbbell and bench so no need for any extra bars.

A standard olympic barbell you colossal faggot
>I misunderstood you and you already have one and want a secondary bar for accessories because you are supposedly on a tight budget
Save the money and don't get a secondary bar. Your triceps aren't going to grow an extra inch because you spent the extra shekels on your faggot bar. Learn to do close grip bench press if you are THAT concerned.

this. there's also the tricep pulldown stretchy thing you can buy that's cheaper than those barbells.

this

ohio power bar

You're fucking up the movement and shifting at the shoulder and the elbow instead of just the elbow. Or you have really weak shoulders that are getting stressed just holding the position, but that's less likely.

The movement on a tricep-bar extension is literally identical to that of a DB extension. It won't magically change tricep/shoulder involvement.

motherfucker do you know what a close grip bench press is? spending money on one of those gimmick bars will be a mistake

this is a troll post right? straight bar or tryhard dyel.