Strange health habits thread

Strange health habits thread.

Drink hot water.

poop facing the back of the toilet

i do this.

mainly because it's more comfy to browse Veeky Forums on my phone that way

Feet on toilet seat and squat poop like a gargoyle. Feelin like I'm gonna break my toilet one day though

Poop into the sink. I like having my feet suspended in the air, feels good.

Pee sitting down because my pee stream is inconsistent.

I do this but I recommend letting the freshly-boiled water cool a little so it does not actually burn your throat going down [spoiler]as their is some evidence that repeated damaged to the back of your throat can cause esophageal cancer. [/spoiler]

Right before I take a shit I do this weird ass to grass sumo squat to prepare and condense my shit. I do this two to three times before I strip naked and proceed with the poop
>mfw

I do, I don't get how people can take it in when it's scalding. I want until it doesn't burn to have it sit in my mouth.

I also do this. The Chinese say it helps digestion

you are getting ready to become a fuckboi user.

Yeah I don't know how I feel about the chinese medicine claims, but I do like how hot water drinking makes me feel so maybe they're onto something.

Do le Chinese have any evidence to support their claim?

Pls explain English isn't my first language

It's just conventional wisdom in china and throughout asia afaik that drinking cold water is bad for your digestion and shocks your nerves.

ahh okay

I drink hot water too, I just don't boil it. Sometimes if I have the hot water running on the tap I'll take a drink but it gets to a point where I can stop drinking it. Guess I'm retarded.

enjoy your throat cancer dipshit

Hot water with lemon is good
heat it up to 70 C and sip on it
good for the stomach apparently

Aahah so do I! I'm a first world middle class 22 year old. not sure why i do it, it just feels right.

Seen some scary images of people getting their ass shredded though.

Dude stop doing that. Get a stool or something.
You can legit break the bowl and cut open your ass and back on the ceramic edges of a broken toilet. It ain't pretty.

Yeah great that's why Chinese are all 6'2" with muscles and look ripped

Avoid cold foods/drinks like the plague.

Love hot tea & electric kettle is lit rn, feels good nigga.

Yeah, the garbage can in my bathroom is about stool height so I put my feet up on that. Works great m8

i incorporate a lot of placebo. doing meditation practices can greatly improve the effects of placebo as well

I read the book The Black Stallion as a kid and some caregiver gave the horse cold water thinking nothing of it, and the boy owner freaked out and it gave the horse colic. Or killed it. Something like that. That horse was worth top dollar.

As long as you don't allow all your weight to be on the front of the bowl. There's an image about it but I'm too lazy to find it.

Same

you guys are fucking me up what do you mean i shouldn't be drinking cold water?

>(((cold water)))

Apart from kill bacteria and removing a bit of lime, what is the point of boiling your water?

I just like sipping hot water m8

Epictetus told us this a while ago

Well why would that be a health habit? Just wondering if I'm missing out on something because I usually just drink litres of water from a jug cold.

Relaxation probably, feels good holding a warm cup of liquid.

I sometimes drink distilled water.

>(((bad meme)))

do they ever?