Literally god's water and you're not drinking it

Literally god's water and you're not drinking it.

Why?

Too expensive for what it is.

Fuck off poorfag

bully haha

Is that coconut water?

No

>tfw coconut tree in backyard

gib

Why is it better than normal water?

>god's water
But it actually exists

are you trying to say God doesn't exist?

I don't need to say it. It's an obvious fact

prove it

Tastes like shit

Easy. Science is predicated on the examination of the laws of the natural world. God as described in every religion supersedes nature, thus acting as supernature. Since supernature cannot be proven by scientific forms of logic, all forms of it are to be considered dismissed as nonexistent until proven otherwise. Ergo, god doesn't exist

Kek. I think you misunderstand what "prove" means

nice strawmen dipshit

>overpriced mild-laxative memewater

no thanks, I also prefer my almonds inactive.

Because it's icky

Well we factually know the Bible was wrong about everything it said, that it does not contain any kind of wisdom, that is not the oldest religious book there is, that Moses didn't existed, that Genesis and all that stuff were copied from ancient Semitic traditions probably during the Babylonian exile, that if you took it as a moral guidance you would be in jail, etc.
Being the Bible the only proof of God, that is a strong indication that he doesn't exist.

High in electrolytes like magnesium and potassium. Has a light flavor with very minimal natural sugars. Contains some healthy saturated fats which are god tier for testosterone production.

Drink more coconut water faggots.

I understand it fine. I am stating proof he doesn't exist by explaining that proof he does exist is impossible to obtain through the only methodology that could conclusively indicate such an outcome.

> god's water

Coconut water tastes like milk after a bowl of honey bunches of oats. Not even mad.

Thanks for reminding me actually. I needa get some. Dat potassium

whats potassium good for?

thai coconuts are expensive

>MMXVI
>Drinking the coconut jew
>ISXXGGXXDGII

>the god described by neolithic kikes in the Bible doesn't exist therefore god doesn't exist

fucking common core sheeeeiiit