How the fuck do I stop getting so bloated in my lower abdomen?

How the fuck do I stop getting so bloated in my lower abdomen?

I wake up in the morning looking shredded and flat as fuck, then I eat or drink one thing and bloat like a fucking balloon for the rest of the day

bump. i have the same problem.

Man it's fucking annoying, I purposefully avoid eating or drinking if I go out during the day because it makes me look like a skinnyfat beta with a gut

>why is my stomache expanding when i put suff in it

This so much

>tfw skelly turned skinnyfat with some muscle
>feel great in the morning
>dread the fact that throughout the day I'll have to eat so many fucking calories to gain muscle
>which will make me bloated as hell throughout the whole day

>tfw never want to sit down because bloated belly makes waist of pants feel ridiculously uncomfortable

>lower abdomen
>stomach
>eating so much you become noticeably distended in any case

>i dont know where the stomach is and where the intestines are.
you are literally idiot. we are talking about lower abdomen. stomach is not there.

Do intermittent fasting, then you will only be bloated in the afternoon :^)

you're too skinny, for starters post your body but if my assumption is correct you don't have enough lean body mass. Everyone bloats a little and then you take a shit and look fine but the stronger the abdominal muscle the less effort you need to put in to suck your belly in. In all honesty when you get up and walk around your shit should naturally suck in to a decent degree simply because you're physically activated and what not. Until then i advise you do 4x10 of not give a fucks because you're literally probably the only person that notices it.

Bump..same issue here..

I would if I had something to take a photo and upload it with, but my phone is literally ancient and has no cord to connect to a PC, also not on a plan

You could be right though, I'm not overly huge

This is pretty much a consequence of being a human but there are ways to minimize it.
1. Eat small meals (duh)
2. Do vacuums daily
3. Do leg raises

I do leg raises daily, do vacuums really work?

can confirm, i used to have your issue and i put on a little more mass and currently do vacuums in between ab sets and now i put minimal effort to have a flat stomach.

I'll give it a try then and see how I go, thanks bro

Lower Abdomen is bloated from eating, lol what specie are you

What are vacuums?

What's the name of that area called again Veeky Forums?

Unless you just ate like 4 fucking kilos of food, you shouldn't be physically distended

You retards the stomach expands downward first so the lower abdomen bloats. If you noticed when you eat a lot it slowly bloats higher up nearer to your ribcage.

FRIDGEMODE!!!!!!

Cut

Does tren make you anti social (or more than usual)? Been on for 3 months now and lately I just don't give a fuck at all about other people or talking to them

Small portions my man. Eat till 70-80% full.

Eat small meals

Don't eat tuna,bread,beans or carbonated drinks.

>tuna

Literally every meal

>tfw visible abdominal veins while having a gut

congrats, you've ascended beyond the average normie

Drink more water. Have similar problems but that's due to the loose skin ive got lmaoo

Stop eating and drinking.

take a shit and piss and youll be good.. srsly

this

>skinnyfat beta with a gut
Then you're a beta anyway because body doesn't matter that much you fucking mong.

The fucking worst

at first i was like but then i: stomach vacuum. google it

if you eat a well balanced high carb diet, eating carbs leads to feeling good and slim

if you eat a low carb meme diet, or train too much, eating carbs leads to bloating, water retention and mood swings

if you want to meme even further, fast
in a matter of weeks you will develop a well tuned binge disorder, that plague every memefaster, call it CarbNite(tm), refeed or any other excuse for a bad eating habit

been there

Stop giving advice, you lack basic understanding of the science behind carbohydrates and insulin sensitivity.

You actually have it backwards.

4 VACUUM SCOOPS

not at all brohatma
i also fell for the carbs after training in the evening meme

you can get insulin resistance by eating too much carbs (as any fatty), but you can also get insulin resistance by getting fatty liver symptoms over calory or carbs restriction

as i said, i have been there
the healthiest way to have your insulin sensitivity on check (not too much and not too little) to avoid muscle loss and then binge eating is getting your body to run on slow and fast carbs on the regular, so that cortisol levels stabilize

short term effects are fairly different, and i know in a week you can drop massive amounts of fat, but that practice does long term damage on your metabolic profile

SHOOOOP

But that's wrong. Your body retains more water the more carbs you eat, which is why bodybuilders manipulate and lower carb consumption near competitions to reduce bloat.

yeah but that is a transitory effect that is against health
you can't stay dehydrated for more than 1-2 days
that is what they do to compete, but not for everyday life

Lowering carb intake doesn't necessitate being dehydrated. I was simply using a real world example to show that your claim of high carbs preventing bloating being 100% wrong.

How about you faggots just you do you?
Different strokes, different folks.

you could get bloated by not having any carbs too, having cortisol drive your sugar levels up

the bloating comes from too much sugar in the blood stream, and not having your insuling working, so that your body stores all the water to get rid of that sugar

if your insulin sensitivity is on point, and you have a healthy average joe breakfast, the insulin gets all that sugar to where you need it, zero bloating

once again, getting lean by insulin resistance is a bad way of getting shredded for long term health and training (fast meme)

ask any lean olympic athlete if they skip breakfast... all this craze against insulin and carbs is driven by aesthetic athletes; it is bad advice for your health (and penis btw)

i can show you another example (a bad one): Rich Piana goes ham on carbs during expos, to get leaner. there is a vid where he explains it, the carbs just get all the water during the first hours, and you get effects of dehydration, to look more vascular and leaner

its is such an interesting topic
no disrespect nor trolling from my part

the memes work, and i think i have tried everyone possible, but it is amazing how you can get the same results doing oposite stuff

He can do whatever he wants, but he's still wrong in claiming that high carb reduces water bloat. I am not saying he can't do that, I am calling him out for lying.

I don't think carbs are bad, it's just pretty much proven that carbs are the number one source of bloat, and the best way to reduce said bloat during the day is to lower carb intake during your two day time meals. If you don't care or have no problems with bloat, then so whatever.

And if your insulin sensitivity is fucked up enough to have that much additional glucose in hour blood then you're either prediabetic or full blown diabetic. So you have bigger problems than carb bloat to deal with.

Nobody here has been here for longer than2 months so they don't remember that meme

>in a matter of weeks you will develop a well tuned binge disorder, that plague every memefaster, call it CarbNite(tm), refeed or any other excuse for a bad eating habit

Binge eating disorder would require you to experience negative side effects from the behaviour. I have been doing IF for a year and a half now and have lost 90 lbs and have become fairly lean (visible 4 pack) at 5' 11" 170 lbs. I only have a couple more pounds to shed before the lower belly fat is gone.

IF is not designed to be a full out binge, if you treated it that way you are an idiot and your reason for failure ends there. The entire point of fasting is so that you can save your calories for the evening when you are sitting around and not busy with things and are most likely to snack. It worked wonders for me.

You are wrong with basically everything you've posted btw

>eating a high fat diet is bad for your penis
Literally kys so you stop posting and spreading bullshit you know absolutely nothing about.. At first I didn't really care but now you are just being flat out retarded.

well i agree. but even if you are enjoying the results, IF really helps on restricting calories and keeping you active. also on insulin sensitivity if you are resistant (from being fat, not starved)
once you resume and come back to a 3 meal pattern, you gain fat, you get dizzy as fuck for a fair amount of time thanks to an unexpected amount of glucose on old fasting hours, and sleeping disorders become the norm

carbphobia and fasting are just new booksellers
it works, but it fucks you up BAD

did i wrote that? i said a low carb diet is bad for your penis
all that fat turns into glucose in the end; you are just enjoying the slow insulin release that goes behind the process
but the victim is your liver and performance
high carb gets better performance, when your insulin sensitivity is on point
high-fat diets are the hidden reason behind insulin resistance, and thats why you get shredded
>omg i'm shredded so i'm healthy
but in reality you are on the route to type-II diabetes by 50

>but user, diabetes only happens when i eat too much sugar
wrong

these memes need to end

>all that fat turns into glucose in the end
dude you have your macros totally mixed up

I'm not even going to keep replying to you because your are a DYEL faggot who doesn't understand basic nutrition

please do us all a favor and go jump in front of a moving train

i have bad news for you smart guy:
everything you eat turns into glucose, slower or faster
hence the high-fat diets getting you leaner
how do you think keto works? your body turns all that fat into glucose or you die
>basic nutrition
take your own advice

>once you resume and come back to a 3 meal pattern, you gain fat, you get dizzy as fuck for a fair amount of time thanks to an unexpected amount of glucose on old fasting hours, and sleeping disorders become the norm

Citation needed. I have looked at many scholarly articles on IF and literally none of them have supported your claim. The first time I am hearing about this is from some random that seems to think high carbs don't contribute to bloating. All this posted on an Indonesian handwriting forum no less.

I have gone back to a normal three meal schedule for a week rarely when my schedule simply does not permit me doing IF and I have never experienced any of these symptoms that you claim. I find it interesting that you claim I would "gain fat" without eating in a calorie surplus because my "glucose levels" would return to normal. I doubt my glucose levels would be any different from a regular meal schedule based on the fact that we are talking about a time frame spanning months. On a smaller scale in the course of a day then yes.

>WHAT ARE KETONES
>LITERALLY THE NAME OF THE DIET
HOLY FUCK I DIDNT WANT TO REPLY AGAIN BUT YOUR ARE MAKING ME REALLY MAD IRL

i talk from experience
sorry if it sounds too edgy for the ratio/memers here

i am not going to explain the marvels of insulin resistance again, and enjoy your fasts

"Ketone bodies are produced by the liver under the circumstances listed above (i.e. fasting, starving, low carbohydrate diets, prolonged exercise and untreated type 1 diabetes mellitus) as a result of intense gluconeogenesis, which is the production of glucose from non-carbohydrate sources (not including fatty acids)."
>gluconeogenesis
>production of glucose from non-carbohydrate sources
>production of glucose from non-carbohydrate sources
what are ketones mate? glucose
>mind blown

You may simply have a mild case lactose intolerant and not even know it, I only found out after I was 18.

>what are ketones mate? glucose
You can't even read what you copied and pasted yourself, that's kind of embarrassing

ketones are the byproduct of glucose production from non-carb sources

>your brain runs on ketones
this meme is like saying your car runs on smoke because it is what appears when you burn gasoline. and yes they sell a lot of books, and destroy a lot of pancreas and livers

your body runs on glucose no matter your macros
if you don't put in glucose, your body will produce it from what you eat
if you get too much shit that is not glucose, your liver and pancreas will suffer BAD
pls try to reread my posts if you are interested in real nutrition, not body builder memes to get stupid bf levels while juicing
fuck

what do you think goes into your muscle when you are in keto?
fat? protein? ketones?
do you think your muscle moves on ketones?!
the body runs on glucose.

>do you think your muscle moves on ketones

yes, you massive retard. ketones can be used by most organs as an energy source, except for the liver. muscle tissue converts them into acetyl-coa which is used in the citric acid cycle.

>muscle store ketones
I throw the towel guys
I'm sure any pro athlete would love to learn about how to train on bacon at 7pm

To be fair I think I talk about performance while you talk about aesthetics and getting lean

I will go fill my car with smoke tomorrow
Thank you all and be safe with the memes and your blood pH

>moving goalposts

you literally stated that muscle tissue can't use ketons as an energy source in your previous post, which is simply not true. it is however, like you said, not ideal if you want to perform well.

Which one is the original?

>2016
>people are still arguing about whether carbs are a good thing or not

Unless you're running a fucking marathon, there is literally no reason to have an over abundance of carbs in your diet