It's another episode of "user spends his Friday night at the gym"

>It's another episode of "user spends his Friday night at the gym"

>The spinoff series "user Works to Find an Online Girlfriend" got cancelled due to being self conscious about my DYEL body

>today is my rest day
>still staying in

>not going in the morning so they'll never know

If only I had friends :(

I used to have many but I'm a super senior, because I transferred majors.

It was last night but there was actually 5 drunk giggling girls I had to step over to get into the gym. They were saying things like
>enjoy your gym sessionnnn
>work those biceps!
etc

Every day I thank god for making me homo. Women are annoying little shits

Tired of being inside all day at the office. Took a week off and went biking every night at sunset.

If you changed to a better major then it's worth it. I saw the writing on the wall way too late and got a useless degree, power through that shit my bro. You'll be a better man for it.

>you will never know the warm juice insides of a healthy female

>tfw all the regulars are there on a Friday night because there's pretty much no wait time for anything

Implying that's a bad feel
Friends are overrated, though it's nice to get a work out in with gym bro from time to time

>hey user
>hey receptionist qt
>didn't know it's your shift XD
>yeah ik sucks bluh bluh
>so boring my friends all out taking dicks
>Friday night ffs what kind of guy come to gym at FRIDAY NIGHT
>realized what she said
>silence
>I swipe my card and get in

thats fucked up

loser

What a SLUT

>user goes to the gym with qt whos dealing with divorce and depression with lifting
>qt put sex on the table recently
>we exchanged medical record
> since we're both clean i dont have to use a condom

Why is even manned? You don't have 24 hr gyms?

>go to gym
>receptionist is acting really nice, could probably converse if I wanted
>tfw all my gym's receptionists are fat
GODDAMN FATTIES GET A DIFFERENT JOB

skank ass hoe

>"user spends his friday night alone in his room doing calisthenics"

>tfw bartender, so my weekend plans are serving drinks to chads taking stacies out before banging them
>tfw my "weekend" is random days off during the week

Whats so bad about that? I fucking love days off on the weekday, movies are cheaper, no lines at restaurants, shopping isn't crowded, weekday night hang outs are the best, fuck going to see a movie on the weekend, the real villain when i went to see Suicide squad were the Goddamn toddlers this young couple brought, little shits wouldn't shut up.

>"i think its better than working in a friday night"

tru, tru, and also you can do administrative chores like getting documents or going to the postal office
the possibilities are endless

That's a bad retort, my friend

Gym is far less busy on Friday nights and you'll never make it if you use what day of the week it is as an excuse. You can always go out after with a sick pump but skipping is full retard mode.

Speaking of which I'll be heading to my gym in like 45 minutes. Drinking some caffeine and listening to some hype fucking music to get me going.

Who gives a shit.You can just party Saturday

>broke up with controlling gf
>she is still texting me funny memes
>feel bad for not responding to her

She is kinda sweet but very manipulative and controlling. And I hate making people feel bad. I know I did the right thing

I want to hear a better one then, buddy

No. Instead I'll explain to you why yours is bad. She's there because she's obligated to for her job, and she's being paid money to be there. She doesn't want to be there, but she is because of her responsibility. That's why if you said that, it'd be dumb.

Tfw going to the gym on a Wednesday morning and its fucking empty.

>She doesn't want to be there, but she is because of her responsibility.
I know that all jobs are needed but ultimately it was her wrong choices to have that shitty job in the first place for bad life decisions.

My friends ex gf tags him on every dank meme Facebook page 8x a day. They've been broken up for almost a year now.

GOOD! you sound like that's a bad thing. KEEP FUCKKING GOING MAN! Don't be a pussy and worry about "muh social gainz" Just do you, get Veeky Forums as a faggot and you will move forward. We're all gonna make it.

You must feel really bad if you're posting this in every thread

Better to do that than spend Friday night watching anime.

Friday night at the gym is amazing.

>Everyone out clubbing
>Just me and a few other lifters
>all the weights to myself
>no idiots curling in the squat rack
>We lift in silence listening to our music
>Occasionally recognize a fellow bro with a firm nod

Literally the best time to lift.

Don't feel bad. It's not easy to break from a relationship. what you're feeling is normal, eventually it will pass and you will enter the angry "Fuck this bitch" stage where the very mention of her causes you to retch.

Stay strong brah.

>sunny all day with nice temperature
>spend the day in my apartment with dark curtains
>only a little lamp to light up the room
>mfw sit at the foot of my bed alone

iktf brah

>tell myself I'm finally gonna make a tinder profile
>see a picture taken of myself recently
NOPE

Tfw normally love going to gym Friday nights. Tinder grill texts me right when I get off work "what are you doing late tonight"
Tfw skipped to gym run and wait for this grill who will probably stand me up

Thanks mate

You forgot your meme arrows my friend