This dude managed to tie down a wife. Ypu read that rigjt. Not a girlfriend, a wife

This dude managed to tie down a wife. Ypu read that rigjt. Not a girlfriend, a wife.

Why don't you even have a girlfriend yet Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=54uSD67M-Zo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=f85qi5lc3fc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He can have her. She kind of looks like she transitioned, and I'd rather be alone than with someone that others might wonder if I settled for a tranny

He doesn't even fuck her. Literally can't.

Money is the only reason dumbass

That's a man in a wig

But I'm married and on most accounts pretty fucking normie mode. I just lift for the compliments and attention and to make my wife not get complacent and fat.

I'm more satisfied with wooing girls before showing them the wedding band than I'd be if I actually tried to fuck them.

Dat YouTube money

boogie is a cool dude though and he's probably a real life teddy bear

>he fell for the boogie is cool meme

Yeah, nah

tbqh OP, i can abstain from sex infinitely and i prefer friends with benefits, girlfriends take up too much time, too much money and too much drama and expectations

that's just my opinion though

Good looking trap. would fuck/10

explain yourself

She fucks a black man on the side. Serious.

Just a friend, I swear he-he.

To be honest man, I don't know.

>boogie is a cool dude

JESUS CHRIST. Boogie gets blacked.

Lmao

A fatass who hasn't seen his dick in years can't possibly satisfy a woman.

top kuk

Girls are the most boring creatures ever i wish i had the gays

Its in it for life insurance

these.

she's just waiting for time to do the work and finally kill that sad man and then get all them benefits.

HILY SHIT LMFAO

what is it with fat white women and black people?

>fats
>blacks
match made in heaven?

Hes being cucked lmao idrc tbqh

Oh shes fat....

She looked pretty hot from OP picture. Would smash boipussy

indeed

I'd rather be alone, retain my dignity, than to be with shit.

I already have a gf user

I just want a quiet life tho

1. She's fat
2. She has a fat fetish
3. HIGHLY unlikely they have sex, as he's at that level of fatness where he's probably incapable

She's not white, she's jewish. Almost all of boogie's friends are jews for some reason.

I would settle for that face if she had the body. I'm so fucking lonely.

Roughly how many calories a day does it take to maintain this? It looks like a serious efort

Hmmmm.....

He's just going on that multi decade bulk. Once he starts the ultimate cut he'll see aesthetics of which the likes to match zyzz

>marrying a tranny
>settling

She is playing him like a fiddle, gets with him after he becomes rich and famous, marries him knowing that he will shortly die of an obesity related illness, cash in the insurance and all the youtube cash and never work a day her whole life.
She also knows she doesn't have to have sex with him because he physically can't, so she can bone chad or tyrone on the side.

Women are so evil...

It's definitely over 5k. Probably 10k.

>when boogie gets on the british documentary about changing his life then invites DDP to his house
>only loses 20 pounds in a year

I'd say less than 3 years and he's gone

Is his ''friend'' Matt a Veeky Forumsizen ?
youtube.com/watch?v=54uSD67M-Zo

Because I haven't met one I want to marry yet.

I'm just looking for a quiet conservative girl with no major health problems to have a decent sized (but within my financial means) family with.

>That look devoid of love and respect-only possessing tolerance

oh, you mean this fat ugly chick who only married that fat fuck because hes a ticking time bomb who will die in the next year or so? Yeah.. I'm really salty

>its like a parody but its real

This. /thread

God I hate this video. Such a sad waste of space he is. Matt probably really cared about him and he chose desert over a good friend. And now subtly blames his problems on people like Matt

>mfw reading the comments

I'm a loving person but I couldn't give a flying fuck if boogie dropped dead today. The embodiment of uselessness. Blaming everything and everyone but himself. And sobbing about it on YouTube for sympathy. Faggot

why doesn't he lose weight

I don't get it

Why do people watch this fat boring fucker? It is fucking beyond me that he's popular, makes me livid.

Anyone feel bad for Boogie after his most recent video? He's literally taking meme fat burners on the recommendation of his crazy doctor and gave himself heart palpitations in one fucking day of using them.

Since Boogie doesn't understand anything about health he went to the emergency room and had a thousand more tests done and spent $50k more of the insurance company's money. Earlier this year he was talking about finally losing weight and his wife started working at home with him to cook healthily for him everyday and his end game was some form of weight loss surgery to continue his journey.

Fast forward 9 months and he hasn't lost a single pound and is a bigger wreck then ever. I'm worried that he's on the downward spiral that will inevitably end him.

No.

The information is out there on how to actually lose weight. Anyone that can't fucking find it and figure that out deserves the slow painful death that they'll suffer because of it.

He's just one lazy fatass out of a million other fatasses. I used to be overweight, I smoked cigarettes for 15 years. I was a alcoholic. And today I'm fully clean. He simply lacks willpower

>Why don't you even have a girlfriend yet Veeky Forums?
LOL.
I'm 51 years old, kids. I've had more girlfriends since I was a teenager than I can count, have been married and divorced, had group sex, poly relationships.. everything except gay, because I'm not wired that way. Now I'm single and enjoying my life because I can do whatever the fuck I want and am responsible for and to no one and wouldn't have it any other way. I can go out on my back deck and take a piss off it and IDGAF what anyone thinks. I can (and do) go bang whores and not care what anyone thinks. I spend my money on ME, not some whore of a wife or girlfriend, not greedy spoiled kids, ME. Wish I'd never bothered with women in the first place. Also, why would you want to bring kids into this fucked-up world in the first place? The world has become a shithole, unfit to raise kids in anyway.

Live for yourselves and eschew women, unless they're being paid to do a 'job' for you. Otherwise, as you kids like to say lately, 'you are a dumb cuck'.

Oh and yeah WE ARE IN YOUR Veeky Forums AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT, U MAD? xD xD xD xD

OLD GUYS RULE! TEENAGERS AND TWENTY-SOMETHINGS SMOKE POLE!
LOL, fags! xD xD xD

This x1000
I was 300lbs at my heaviest and I learned to diet. Literally the easiest thing ever.

haven't seen this pasta, nb

you lost me at
>im51 years old
shit nigga your that old creep guy

>I hate my giant man tits
That part had be cracking up with the music

>shit nigga your that old creep guy
Yep. I AM IN YOUR Veeky Forums, kiddies, and I'm skeezing on your women 24/7/365, how does that make you FEEL? xD xD xD Oh yeah almost forgot I'M FUCKING SOME OF THEM TOO, U MAD?

He makes a fair bit of money and is a fucking moron so.

>feeling sorry for boogie
His entire personally and livelihood is based on being some sort of victim, I don't understand how people STILL fall for it.

Yare yare daze

m.youtube.com/watch?v=f85qi5lc3fc
This guy explains it pretty well. If you don't want to watch, the main points are:

>he always pretends to be neutral about everything and acts like neutrality gives him some sort of moral high ground
>he constantly makes videos for pity views ("guys... Its just so hard to lose weight guys...")
>he constantly is talking about a new diet, which he gives up on within a month
>his videos are all the same thing; a character of an autistic angry fat nerd yelling at the newest video game and making jokes about how fat he is or how women arent attracted to him

Kek, never knew she was fat, that makes it a less hideous union. He mostly just shows her face, the sly hog.

>mfw boogie responds to youtube comments about them having an affair with "he is my wife's gay friend"

I hope one of them remembers to say "no hetero" afterwards

TOP KEK that guy is wrecking that tight cunt, he is pounding her raw, beast mode and filling her with his seed, while boogie wallows in self-pity and weakness. The cuck meter is going OFF the CHARTS!!!

>Unfortunately for me, Matt's not the only person who does it
>Yeah poor me getting bullied by a guy who cared about me and wanted me to lose weight, so he resorted to making me aware of how disgusting I was
>*cries*
Good God I was going to say 'kill yourself' but he's already doing that, one burger at a time

They dated before he was famous, retards.

Fucking cucked hahahaha.

How do you not understand? Youtube Channels get new viewers all the time who don't know about prior videos. The people that leave because of his bullshit are replaced by another 2.

That's what boogie says fucknut
Don't tell me you actually believe that shit
He just says that so that people don't call him out on the fact she's a golddigger

He does look pretty gay tbphwy

He could stop eating, live on water and some choice vitamin pills and see massive health improvements in an extremely short time frame.

The metabolism of a truckosaurus that size is in absolute overdrive, he could lose weight in the realm of 5 kilograms a week effortlessly.

The demented cuck actually wants to stay fat and enjoy his pathetic pity train ride all the way into an early grave.

Despicable behaviour and its frankly sickening that there are people willing to enable such debasement.

Fucking lock the fat cunt in a room with a tap for a few days.

t. 18 y.o. Basement dwelling highschool drop-out.

>am actually a fan of boogie
>just wrote a wall of text on this video explaining that he needs to grow the fuck up and own up to his mistakes and lose some fucking weight
I hope the fatty cyberpolice doesn't kill me.

Rather have a whore and a maid.

/v/tard here

They're on an "open relationship" tho.

She only stays with the walrus because she pays for her condoms.

>He's just one lazy fatass out of a million other fatasses. I used to be overweight, I smoked cigarettes for 15 years. I was a alcoholic. And today I'm fully clean. He simply lacks willpower
Good job bro. That's a crazy turnaround.

>Anyone feel bad for Boogie after his most recent video?
At this point? No. There's a limit to how much and how long you can spew the same excuses and rehash the same failures. He's well past that limit.

He's FORTY-TWO YEARS OLD.

He's not some kid that got molested just a couple years ago.

He's not some kid that has no support network or funds (he is both quite successful and has thousands of adoring neckbeard fans AND has an insanely dedicated wife).

He's just a useless sack of shit at this point.

As for the doctors, the problem is he goes out and finds the weirdest quacks to sell him on the weirdest shit.

Many people have done far better turning their life around with far fewer resources and far less encouragement in far less time.

He has absolutely everything going for him and he still can't turn himself around? Useless sack of shit. There is zero hope for him. Surprised he's still alive.

Beacuse i have a boyfriend and i'm happy with him. No homo you fucking faggot

cuz it's illegal to marry goats in this country
... for now

Former fatass here. I 100% agree. I had it just as hard as boogie. I never got as big as him and i was only big for 4 years. Once you start improving it's not hard to keep improving. He's just pathetic to me.

Jokes on you. I'm getting married next spring.
Check out the rock I got my wife.

dem claw-life fingers

> He has absolutely everything going for him

That's the problem. He has a massive support network enabling him and preventing him from hitting rock bottom. He won't change unless he has to.....which he doesn't at the moment.

Are you me?

A live in maid to occasionally root against the wall and a few 20/10 vaguely legal camwhores to dick raw and Milfy fucksluts to hatefuck into the ground and my life would be complete.

He uses the I WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT A BOO HOO HOO thing to get other fat fucks like him to watch.
That's it.
He's not going to lose any amount of real weight till he's got enough to retire on or the gravy train stops rolling.
He's a character, a personality. His fatness and "attempts" to lose weight and bitchign about his fatness are part of the character.

Grow up you child.

Boogie is just a sad fucking case for me. I used to actually think he wanted to and could improve.

His video where he said "These are reasons not excuses" still bothers me

I used to be very niave. I used to think if you just ate 2500 calories every day you would eventually end up like boogie without excercise. I had no idea the guy probably eats a minimum of 7000 calories a day to maintain.

I got pretty huge. I was 300 pounds once. Not even half his fucking size though. And that was at my lowest and most pathetic point in my life.

Boogie cries beacuse he can't exercise but exercise has nothing to do with weight loss.

Muh Thyroid. The thyroid doesn't make you shovel food in your mouth

Muh hormones.

Muh Depression

Muh back pain

Ugh. It makes me really upset.

He will be dead soon and i wont feel bad.

He ate himself to death. An addict for life.

>Not a girlfriend, a wife.
Of course. It's all about that ad revenue. If she was just a girlfriend, she might actually like him

I do she is qt