Midget feels

>Turned 18 in June, realize I've barely grown since 13
>Realize I'm at most half an inch taller than my parents who are the same height as each other
>Shortest and youngest of 5 other brothers
>Decide to measure myself yesterday
>5'8 and 1/4th
>Realize there's little chance of growing even an inch at this age
>Nearly start crying
>Decide to take my usual walk as it usually takes my mind off the negativity
>Notice half of women are taller than me
>Can feel their sense of superiority and judgement as I walk past with my inferior self
>Go home, put on some Linkin Park, and cry
while venting on Veeky Forums

Should I even bother working out as a manlet? I can't stand it, my height will never allow me to live a full, happy life. I will never have the same opportunities that tall men have. Women will never have any interest in me and it will always be harder to get hired. At least as a DYEL manlet, everyone knows I've accepted it and I'm not trying to compensate like buff manlets do. I'm an inferior machine no matter how much weight I can lift.

Any other manlets here, how have you coped with this curse?

Your 5'8"

Seriously you are a worthless pathetic sorry son of a bitch. Yes fucking kill youself

>Nearly start crying

kill youself

5"1 here
Do men care? Should I wear heels every time I go out

>>Notice half of women are taller than me
this isn't true, and you know it
i'm the same height as you, and it really isn't that bad

>that smile
i feel bad for the boy

>turned 18 this year too but in august
>went from 164 cm at 16 years old to 176 cm now
>still skelly kid mode
Atleast i have a chance of reaching 180 cm, r-right guys ??

if you're a shortie, just fucking own it, have confidence and self irony, heels is not the answer.

This is what Veeky Forums does to you. You start being self conscious about height everywhere and every place you are at. The worst thing is that I keep categorising every single person I see on groups of "inferior" and "superior" to me based on how tall they are. It's a complete autistic nightmare and I can't stop doing this. I wish I never discovered this shit site.

Are you a female? Height is irrelevant for women, women can always find a male even if they're a fucking midget.

I feel like a lot of women I see are 5'9 - 6'0, especially black women and some white women. Some are the same height as me in the 5'7-5'8 range. Then the other half are shorter. The Asian and Hispanic women I see are shorter.

Each generation of women seem to be getting taller, let alone men. All except for me, permanently stuck as a midget. I just feel like especially the girls my age are at least the same height as me.

I wouldn't bet on it, I've long given up hope of growing even an inch at this age. It's truly the worst curse. I'd rather be ugly and tall than average looking and short.

Christ m8 this is autism. I'm 5'9" and have had multiple sexual partners and relationships. Stop being a pussy.

I still look like a kid tho, only hair on my balls, not even on my armpits

Because you have shit, weak genetics.

I'm just trying to make you prepare yourself, you seem too hopeful. I've come to expect nothing, I won't even make it to the fucking average US male height of 5'10, which would still leave me as a midget.

Fucking Hell, this sucks.

this pic is so true.
my ex cut up my drivers license and paid for a replacement for the sole reason of changing my height on the ID when I got a new one. I'm 5'10" but now my license says 6'1" on it lol

she sounds like a bitch

short women who aren't actual midgets are hot as fuck

amen

You can choose to sit there and be a fucking sad cunt crying about your height. Waa Waa no women will ever want me. Not with that fucking attitude. Pick your manlet ass up, go to the gym and lift fucking heavy. You're a sick cunt if you wanna be. Be grateful you're not shorter than 5'8. Yeah it's below average,but its the hand you're dealt. You're gonna be short no matter what you do, so why not lift and look aesthetic to make the best of it?

This. I am also 5'8, and I absolutely never expect any woman will ever love me. Or rather, not a good one. Plenty of horseshit has been interested in me. But I'm not into horseshit. Some people are. But I digress.

My point is, try and make peace with the fact that no good woman will ever love someone under 6', nor will any woman think of us as human beings. We are nothing to them. Try to focus on contributing to humanity in some intellectual pursuit or simply have fun with life in other ways.

i've literally never understood why people give a shit about not being taller than average.

You realize you have an advantage in life right?

Me personally at 5'5 1/2 180lb couldn't be happier with my size. I always find clothes in my size, always am comfortable wherever i go because of endless leg room, have thoroughly beaten the shit out of nearly every taller person who every tried something, and have never had women troubles; Try smashing a woman who's a foot taller than you, omg you have no idea (being short doesn't stop you from having game and a large dick)

The only downside is that other people are annoying as shit calling you tiny until they realize you're a scary little ball of fury that has been sick of that shit for too damn long.

Man the fuck up. Realize that spartans were 5' even and decimated hundreds of thousands of persians with only a few thousand guys, roman soldiers were 5'4 and wrecked most of the known world at the time, there are literally still niggas living today that are 4'10 on average out in the rainforest.

tl;dr
YOU GOT IT GOOD! QUIT YOUR BITCHING!

i wish i could also be deluded

Fucking kill yourself. You're a disgrace to all men regardless of your height

>disgrace for accepting reality
>okay.tiff

who the fuck am i trying to mislead? speaking on my own life experiences here... if you feel disadvantaged because of your height, it's not because you're short, it's because you're a bitch and you let lanky guys intimidate you. Grow a pair and live up to your potential.

Another example, Bruce fucking Lee. 5'7... Need i say more?

Don't give me that "he's asian" crap either.

OP here, but how is this any way to live? I will never be loved by a female, that's an unbearable realization and pain. I've never even hugged a girl that wasn't related to me. I can't contribute to society, I'm a worthless fuck. I'm not smart, and I can't do labor work because I'm a manlet skeleton. I'm useless.

And unlike fat people that can lose weight, short people can't gain height unless you want metal rods inserted into your fucking legs. There's jack shit we can do, we're stuck like this forever.

fuck off and stop lying to yourself.

it's not a good way to live. but im getting by. i'd rather kill myself, just like user suggested. probably will at some point. we (under 6') all deserve to die.

if a woman is given a choice between you and someone taller, they will always go with the taller option. the fact that they've been with you means they have no other options and are likely horseshit that you've deluded yourself into believing was actually worth something. but whatever helps you live and be happy. i really don't want to take your delusion away from you. like i said, i wish i could also be deluded like you.

everytime i see someone i havnt seen in year or two, since ive been 18, now 23, has said "youve gotten taller" to me. im not totally sure its true, i havnt measured my height recently, im pretty sure im still 6'2", but at the very least my traps are making me seem taller is my best guess. so theres either hope of you growing or hope that people will think youre taller with bigger traps. even manlets are gonna make it, brah. just count yourself lucky that manlet gains are a real thing

Get that leg break surgery that gives you 3 inches? I think. Puts you at 5'11, lie and say you're 6'0 to people they can't tell anyways. Or just accept your manlet status and live life as best you can. Manlets get girls even more than fat guys, if you're not autistic you'll find someone.

>t. 6'4 virgin

i'm a 5'8 virgin, thank you very much.

Ok... the real problem here is that you have no confidence in yourself. You can blame it on your height all you want but it seems like you're just a pussy.

Once you stop hating on yourself and just own up to who you are you're gonna see that there's absolutely nothing fucking wrong with you and everything gets better from there.

Why the hell are you bitching like it's the end of the world anyway? didn't you say you were 5'8? that's kinda the range where people don't really think of you as either tall or short, the only people who actually care are other guys trying to feel superior.

Your problem isn't your body, it's your mind. If you've already lost in your mind it's a wrap.

>you'll find some piece of shit willing to settle for you.
FTFY

Mfw im 5'11 and getting noticable gains is much faster for me then skelly bro

>that's kinda the range where people don't really think of you as either tall or short, the only people who actually care are other guys trying to feel superior.

Why do you lie to people? Guys don't care about height. Women care.

>38649710
>disgrace for accepting reality
>okay.tiff

Thinking your small view of the world is 'reality'.

Height is irrelevant as is anything that you're born with and cannot change.

What you should be focusing on is the things you can change, intellect, physique, monetary goals, personality, etc.

I'm 5'5, dating a 5'8 for the past 3 years. Girls the love of my life we enjoy each others company and I'm into power lifting while enjoys turning heads in a bikini.

If a girl solely rejected you on the basis of your height yet loved everything else about you then you know she clearly is just a shallow whore and not worth your time.

Enjoy fathering manlets

wow. it's painful to see how your thought process works.

Are you trolling me? sometimes i forget i'm on Veeky Forums.

But seriously dude, if the girls you're around are that shallow i feel for you. It's all about your personality, charisma, confidence, what the fuck ever but women aren't fucking robots. if they like you your height only played a minuscule role in her decision.

I'm sorry that you can't believe that someone as short as me has had a good life, but claiming your insecurities as impossibilities is childish and kinda edgy.

Like... you're making me cringe bro.

I absolutely agree with what you're saying, but that isn't how most people view things. Not in my experience.

But I will concede one possibility. Maybe I just live in a horrible place around horrible people. Maybe I just need to leave where I am. Around where do you live?

They make your dick look huge

see
No, I'm not trolling, but over the past few months I've started to consider the possibility that I've just been around horrible people my entire life.

>But I will concede one possibility. Maybe I just live in a horrible place around horrible people

That could be a possibility. However no matter how negative your environment is ultimately you have the power to keep a smile on your face and not give a fuck.

Just go out, meet girls, who cares how tall she is, make conversation, ask her out. If she rejects you fine who cares move on. I guarantee you she is not the only 6 foot vagina left on the planet.

Its not easy being positive when you're in a negative environment but trust me user its for your own good.

Oh, I'm the total opposite of how I've posted here in real life. I'm always smiling, always nice to people, and always help people whenever possible. I internalize all of my pain. This place is actually one of my only outlets. I am looking for a new job so maybe that'll be a great way to have a new start around people that actually treat each other like people.

Bro just kill yourself. Memes are memes man.

>I am looking for a new job so maybe that'll be a great way to have a new start around people that actually treat each other like people.

There you are! New places will allow you to meet new people. Kind of reminds me of high school. I didn't have a bad time but you were always confined to be around people who maybe you didnt get a long with or were just nasty.

As soon as I moved onto a college degree felt as if everyone was treated with more respect and dignity.

I don't understand this pain that you're referring to. I'm sorry but do you suffer a medical illness where you're in pain every day?

Were you a child born with cancer or some other deformity?

Are you a born midget?

Were you born without a penis?

for fucks sake grow up and man up. My woman loves me because I"m not a bitch. Its as simple as that.

I'm out. Truly all the best!

Actually I was born with a good bit of problems. Kidney disease, gallbladder, heart problems. But that's not what I meant. That shit is nothing compared to the pain of not feeling like I'm considered a human. Being in this environment made me feel as though nothing I ever did could make me human. I couldn't stand straight for 6 months because of my gallbladder, but that pain was nothing compared to the pain of feeling like I am not a person. I'm just going to bank on the idea that moving will help. I think my environment fucked my mind. Thanks, sincerely.

you went from Napoleon mode to just below usa average. So you should be thankful anyway.

Napolean was 170cm. that's literally in the middle of what user said. so i guess you're still right, but it's odd that you would refer to the middle height rather than the 164. or are you perhaps ignorant?

>she sound like an average woman

Who says we're having kids with them?

I'm between 5'7" and 5'8" (don't know because I wake up and I'm 5'8" and usually end the day at 5'7.5" but have gone as low as just above 5'7")

most women are shorter than me and I'm not short enough to be written off for my height. The most popular and charismatic guy at my gym is 2 inches shorter than I am.

People genuinely love being around him. At one point, he came into the gym and all the serious lifters stopped what they were doing and ran over to him to greet him.

tl;dr just own it.

I'm either 5ft9 or 5ft10, still feel short as fuck and very average.

im 22 and desperately want to be 6ft will i keep growing? do i have a chance?

How did they let you get through with that? I mean like, I know they let you list your own height, but unless you grew in the meantime, wouldn't it have been obvious?

>all these faggots think they're short
>here I am at 5'5"

You cunts are fine.

I'm literally average height for a woman

i have no idea if the manlet meme is real or not

>Return on Veeky Forums after months
>Still dozen of manlet threads

Fit, you neber learn

I went from 168 to 174.There's still hope for us man.Do you have facial hair btw>When did you get it?