>none of you fucks shilled monacoin
>instead we have 5 fucking voise shill threads for some reason

WTF WE MISSED A FUCKING MOON MISSION AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/eBoostCoin/status/918868599430934528
discord.gg/yYEH8M
discord.gg/PXDeVp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

further evidence that there's rarely ever good tips on Veeky Forums anymore.

yeah and there are too many shit coins to keep up with, fuck finding the gems is so hard.

we're lying to you on purpose

Damnit man, stuck with all these sub 8k sat link bags

i told you fucks to get in ADA a week ago when it was .018. It's over .038 and still going up. The launch party is today at 11am and it's 930am in japan. There is still time to ride it

You got your eBoostcoin, right?

shh, this is the one that's actually going to moon. tell them to buy link or something instead

No you're not. You're just actually dumb or bag holding pajeets that were caught in scams, so now you try to desperately shill to sell your bags.

OP listen here this tip will change your life since you are too much of a brainlet to come to the conclusion yourself

when you over shill something, the price rises as you shill it, it lowers the upside for every successive person that buys and the weak hand factor gets greater and greater as it rises. If no true catalyst comes to further the price after it's already been shilled hard, it's a time bomb.

Eboost has already made the 'big news' on twatter, and attilafx is fuming. I think we are left holding bags, niggers.

kek

>Eboost

twitter.com/eBoostCoin/status/918868599430934528

>I have a feeling these are not the news he was expecting

Oh well, I'm getting blown the fuck out anyway

Someone implicitly shilled it before it started mooning. I knew exactly what coin they were talking about too. If only I let retardation convince me to buy it desu

meme triangle forming, will it go up or down i wonder. desu i expected this coin to crash and burn after the first pump, kinda scared to get in now.

Don't miss the next one friendo
discord.gg/yYEH8M

Oh damn it's going up again isn't it. Can it hit $10?

the Virgin link can't break 50 cents, and the Chad mona goes 7x over 48 hours.

Daily reminder that linklets are the cancer of biz

Lik to ost in archive please?

ive been in mona all day killing it. It's live on bittrex and is currently starting to moon. get in for an easy 2x

it's going past the ATH soon. currently 97

XVG. for fucks sake im trying to tell you guys

86 btc wall at .001

Yeah you tried to tell me at 170 sats too.

>Still waiting for most of my coin to xlear
I hate this.

fuck. how do you see that on bittrex?

I'd be careful with mona right now. Upside isn't very big, it has exceeded most people's targets and even the most optimistic ones are only calling for 40% more after it has already gone up so much. I'm off that train, but good luck. I'll pick some up next time she starts taking a big shit back to like 200 yen.

I second this. I remember the thread about it few days ago.

i have sell limits at .0009 which would give me a profit of 500% for the week. how quick is the sell limit on bittrex? does it execute at market rate pretty quick? I have 15 BTC

Click the order book

i don't think there is any guarantee of it filling if it goes through the price, i don't know how stops at bittrex work because i generally don't use them in crypto

I always did because its one of the few coins that actually has a real world usage that matches the main real world usage of cryptocurrency, as a currency.

it is a condition it says

how long will it take to eat up that 86 BTC wall at our volume of 3,000 BTC an hour? also chance of him cancling the sell wall?

If you watch anime you knew this coin was going to 500 yen.

yes XVG is an absolute absolute shitcoin. But at 90 sats now, the only way is up. Just buy and sell above 100 sats easiest profits ever

dude it just broke .0010. ATH in sight

fuck i was thinking about buying at 4.50 cents but i dont want to buy ATH and i left for a few hours now its at 5.52

careful, failed meme triangles turn into batman formations and pink wojacks

why the fuck would you sell? it's already up like 700% for the week when all the other coins ande shit or static. japan/china have deep pockets

I bought at $2 yesterday and sold for 10% profit.

I need more patience and less fear

I never bought any when i posted this thread it was at 4.50 and i was about to buy it. Oh well hopefully wont miss the next moon mission

it's going to hit .002 by 6am. there is still time to get your money in

get that tea leaf reading bullshit out of my face faggot

holy fuck you are a moron. you missed an easy 3x why the fuck would you sell after making only 10%? this isn't a shitcoin like link only owned by americans

the moon mission is currently going on. what the fuck you mean next moon mission? if your too scared to invest in sure wins why the fuck are you on this board?

Psst, next moon is here! discord.gg/PXDeVp8

this is an example of euphoric posting and probably a great indicator to sell.

>this isn't a shitcoin like link
top kek, this is a japanese doge shitcoin being pumped by whales. not saying there;s not huge gains to be made but your deluding yourself if you think this coin has any future.

Really dont want to buy ATH, it has to correct at some point i mean what the fuck.

we just hit .001 again. .002 by 6am. GET IN NOW THE MONA MOON MISSION IS TAKING PLACE

it just hit .001 again you dipshit. ive been balls deep in it all week and i have my sell limit posted already. i literally can't end this trade without being up more than 500%

keep holding your gay ass link up like 1 percent in the week LOL

the future is this pump you stupid goy. yes it's a shit coin but the asians have deep pockets and are mooning this coin righn now. it's only 2pm in japan still tons of time to make moeny . literally all the smart money is getting into mono. oops .001200 already. cya on the moon fucknig faggot link pussies

Fuck it, I just pulled out of link at a slight loss to go all in on this shit. Fortune favors the bold.

Like I said. I need less fear, because I sold everything when the first quick downtrend kicked off

Lessons for the future

ill be waiting for your wojacks in the morning

i promise it's going to .002 by 6am. you are going to double your money

None of the main implementations are even released yet. Plus, Stollaire (XVGs main marketing guy) noted during an interview about a potential partnership with TenX in the future.

to any other newfags out there, OP is the polar opposite of how you make money in this market, take note

have you seen the price? currently testing .0011

the best time to buy mona was last week

the second best time to buy it is right now. it's going to .002 by 6am NYC time

but i have made money, started last week and im at 8k from my 2k initial investment.

you don't have your money in mona and are missing out on an easy 2x. what is your problem? this dogecoin clone is MOONING get the fuck in

.104 broken

Linkfags where are you

fuck link fags they are probably all asleep. i have been up for 5 days high on adderall and coffee making around 10,000 a day on Mona

>i have been up for 5 days high on adderall and coffee
ps you haven't made any money until you close you dumb fucking junkie
the price is hardly moving in JPY this is like cheering over the fact that nubits is going up holy shit you're so dumb

Monacoin got shilled a couple months back.

ps buy nubits easy 1%
and i can actually guarantee it unlike this faggot

just broke .001029