How many grams of protien do you guys eat daily? Is it different on rest days?

How many grams of protien do you guys eat daily? Is it different on rest days?

I eat around 75g when bulking and my lean body mass is 135lbs. Rest days are about the same.

Other urls found in this thread:

bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It says how many grams of protein you should be eating on a bulk in the sticky.

You're not eating nearly enough.

1gram of protien per pound body weight.

I use to change calories and macros between my lifting and off days, but not anymore.

I basically aim to eat over 120g of protein a day. Although I am cuttings.

If I were bulking, I'd probably get in like 150 to 160 grams of protein a day.

bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/

Fucking retards, the sticky is wrong. All studies have shown eating more than 0.6g per lb of lean body mass is pointless.

Is the sticky like your version of the Holy Quran?

That's LEAN body weight... ie. the amount you would weigh with no fat.

I usually just eat like 2 chicken breasts and drink like 2-3 protein shakes a day. I'm only 150lbs so I just estimate how much desu

You're a retard.

150-175 when was cutting at 2000kcals lmao.

Probably gonna up it to 165-190 at 2700kcals bulk lmao because fugg getting fat. 6'0" 220 btw.

1.5grams per 1kg of bodyweight is maximum you need. Personally I often eat around 100-120 grams a day at 75kg and find it more than enough for cutting and maintenance. Maybe up it a little on a bulk.

I eat about 200g and I weigh around 180

Pretty sure it was 0.82

>There is normally no advantage to consuming more than 0.82g/lb (1.8g/kg) of protein per day to preserve or build muscle once you’re past the novice level as a natural trainee. This already includes a mark-up, since most research finds no more benefits after 0.64 g/lb.

So for a 200 pound male, thats 164 grams of protein. So unless you're actually 200 pounds you need less than 164 grams of protein, this is the higher amount as well as the real numbers .64 grams per pound.

Basically eat around 100 to 150 grams of high bioavailable protein a day

>tfw i only need to eat 40g a day

Most research says that you don't really need more than 1-1.2g of protein per kilogram of lean bodyweight. So I personally go for 1.5g/kg just to be sure.

200-500g

and my kidneys are fine, thanks

I have about 160 lbs of lbm, and I typically shoot for 120 grams. I only start to worry if I eat under 90.

175g a day on a 2900kcal diet
Most of it is from legumes and grains and vegetables but I have a complete source at every meal and hit the leucine threshold

Nah it was more like 0.79

The study I saw said 1.8g per kg to 2.2 g per kg, i.e. about 1g per lb. Stop posting your vegan cuck threads.

that's no way to live

How so?

at least 150g is rule for me

0.8, not 0.6.

You are getting railed in the ass by ON right now. Most reliable sources show that 0.8 is the ideal amount. Anything more just goes to waste.

>realiable sources

Post those if you're going to make this claim, fag

I eat ~300g of protein a day on a 2600kcal diet. Two pounds of chicken a day and multiple scoops. Fml.

>75g protein on a bulk
>hes 135 lean body mass, so probably like 170lbs total

no wonder you're a fat fuck

see

on rest days 150g from food and whatever I happen to get from milk (~25g)
gym days the same 150g + 50g from my post workout shake. the 500kcal shake is really the only thing that changes between gym days and rest days.

actually fuck that it's really closer to 200g and 200+50 (including milk) now that I think about it. I'm more precise about my calories, I get enough protein without thinking about it with the stuff I eat

Over .8g per lb may be pointless for muscle gain but in a caloric surplus protein is converted into fat less than fat or carbs so if your bulking it's a good idea to get more of your calories from protein whether its strictly necessary for muscle gain or not if you want to stay lean.

Prove that the study I'm referring to was funded by whey manufacturers or influenced by them. I see this claim by vegans all the time but not once has it ever been proven.

Also I don't use whey products, all my protein is from food. It's not hard in the slightesg to hit 1g per lb of body weight unless you're a vegcuck.

I can fund a study that shows a pure bread and pasta diet can make your dick bigger and increase testosterone and muscle growth for like 25k tops.

who gives a shit what your 1-2 studies (out of thousands) that are funded by goldstein-vegan division says.

Bodyweight is 80 kg/176lbs

Daily protein intake is about 240 g.

But some studies show that it's beneficial to eat uptowards 3 g/kg bw or even more.

>tmw science proves anything over 0.8 is useless, but people still think you need hundreds of grams of proteins to make gains.

150g a day. I'm fitfat 280lbs at 18% though. You don't need as much if you're a skinny little manlet boy like most of Veeky Forums.

>styrofoam plate
bro what are you doing, also why are you eating cut meals at 150lbs, are you gril?

>there are multiple conflicting studies on this topic
>the ones vegan memers refer to only addresses minimum intake, not optimal intake for recovery and growth
>retards don't understand any of this and claim there's proof for their meme

You have literally nothing, and yiu understand less because you're not even arguing from the proper stance. You also failed to address , which is unsurprising because there is no evidence for that claim either. Vegans could at least PRETEND to not lie through their fucking teeth and being completely retarded at every opportunity. All those deficiencies must be interfering with your brain function.

This gif actually shocks me when I see it! Almost as if I will be punched in my face.

>bunch of fags saying that above 0.8 goes to waste

If that was true Im pretty sure guys like Chris Evans wouldnt eat a whole chicken per day.

False authority.

>280 lb at 18%
are you a giraffe?

>75g on bulking
>on bulking
>75g
>bulking