Pain in the highligthed area when i move in certain ways. have had it for 2 days now. can i go to the gym and do legs?

pain in the highligthed area when i move in certain ways. have had it for 2 days now. can i go to the gym and do legs?

i need bigger legs, just found out my gf likes fucking thighs the most.

>tfw when starting strength was not a meme

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0c7iKglr6J8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Currently have that feeling right fucking now, did squats and DL last night, have had it a few times and i worked out on it.

It was fine, just make sure you warm up. Only stop if you feel pain that stops your reps/sets.

sounds like Sciatica

allright - will go ahead and work out on it - i mean it only hurts when i move in certain ways so should be fine.

what does that mean senpai? anything to worry about?

What does the pain feel like? Is it at the top of your butt? I'm thinking this user here is right.

yeah it only hurts in certain positions. for example if i lean forward when i sit then it hurts - otherwise i am fine.

yeah its the muscles above my butt. near my spine.

youtube.com/watch?v=0c7iKglr6J8

Check the vid, try it for 2-3 mins. You prolly have tight glutes.

Source: thats how i solved it

thanks senpai

i appreciate all the help iƤve gotten in the thread

Your core isn't strong enough and you are lifting more than you can handle.

Rest for a few days, then drop the weight you lift a little and start incorporating a core day into your routine.

M8, I had this exact pain in the exact same location with the exact same symptoms. I stupidly ignored it and continued to work out. I ended up having it for 2 fucking years. I eventually got treatment for it but it's pretty much chronic now.

You need to drop the weights, incorporate ab workouts in your routine along with glute isolation workouts, and to stretch the fuck out of your hip flexors. If you don't see improvement seek a PTs help, they will take good care of it. Finally, don't completely stop working out cuz that could make it worse.

my core is super strong though senpai

i do core everyday - cable crunches, side raises, weighted back extensions and planks every other day.

i doubt its core senpai - maybe i am not activating core enough while lifting?

>same symptoms. I stupidly ignored it and continued to work out. I ended up having it for 2 fucking years. I eventually got treatment for it but it's pretty much chronic now.
>
>You need to drop the weights, incorporate ab workouts in your routine along with glute isolation workouts, and to stretch the fuck out of your hip flexors. If you don't see improvement seek a PTs help, they will take good care of it. Finally, don't completely stop working out cuz that could make it worse.

I will do this. I will heed your advice and make you proud.

Are you squatting low bar or high bar?
To me it helped a lot after I quit squatting low bar and started going ass to grass.

literally ass to grass i go down as far as i possibly can always

i imagine that there is a dildo attached to the floor and i want maximum prostate stimulation /s

That's exactly how I do it.

Sciatica.

Take 2 days off, do some sciatica stretches when you wake up, start hitting the floor with your feet the right way.

Medfag here. You and everyone else calling sciatica is a fucking moron. The only likely way a young male would be experiencing sciatica would be a herniation of a lumbar disc or profound rotation of the pelvis. If either of these things happened, he would not merely be complaining of "pain here."

Loved this guy's videos

BBC workout is the only workout

If you have tight hamstrings, too, don't do this unless you like pulled muscles.

OP here, yeah I believe this dude is right. I only have pain when i actively move my body in a certain way - just cleaned my apartment only felt pain once.

i have tight muscles. i am looking for a stretch routine desu, never stretched in the 3 years ive been lifting.

anyone got a good stretching routine?

I might be a bit late but I had extremely tight hips even after stretching alot. Went and got a deep tissue massage around it and it worked wonders. Hurts like fuck tho.

I've had this pain for like 7 months and despite ignoring it ever since it's like my only thing that hasn't progressed into a debilitating injury. You're probably just fine.

get in the (warm) shower and massage around the dimples in your lower back and then work diagonally down from there pausing to work out any knots you find.

had this a few weeks ago and was able to clear it up this way. just keep masaging it and do some forward folds (as if you were to deadlift) and let the hot water run off your back.