CBT thread. How am I doing, guys?

CBT thread. How am I doing, guys?

Doing calisthenics ? Pretty good lats buddy.

what is wrong with your shoulders?

trained delts + untrained traps = that

Shoulder to waist ratio is unreal bro. Anyho am jelly and mirin.

Jesus christ. You look like low poly monster from some 90's 3D game

Looks like you ready to slay some high school puss

Feeling thick.
Feeling solid.

Could be tighter.

I just started doing calisthenics. Is this going to be my future?

Yes

>1:1 head to waist ratio

Mirin hard

Looks like he trained side delts but did absolutely nothing for front delts

Every day is lat raise day

Mirin

only if you cut without any muscle

jesus christ this guys """physique""" wtf happened there

Lats are coming along great, but for gods sake, do something about front delts and traps. Handstand pushups and planche are your friends.

Cba to get out of bed, so here's one laying down lol.

turn your wrist so you flex your bicep properly. Nice lat though

>Gungho 5k
Inflatable runs are fun.

True. Best 5k ive done lmao.

>bueno.jpg

Include shrugs and front lateral raises. Also, more upper pectoral (incline, angled flyes) on chest day.

Decline and dips bro.

>this thread so far

Natty bulking with a tiny frame and low test 101.

Lean bulk

You look really short.

Mirrin tho, thick, tight, solid.

newfag doesn't know what happens to traps when you flare your lats...maybe start lifting

How do you know you have low test?

lol. I see this all the time on fit.

>front double bicep pose
>"lol do you even train chest bro?"

OP this might hurt but it's the truth.

Your body is very unbalanced
Train your legs more.
Try to balance everything on your body and eat right.

How tall, and how much you bench/squat brah?

'mirin tbqh

mirin

5'10 115 170 (kg)

>5'10
>head big as core

well it really made me think hmm

Hey guys freshman this year. How long until i hit sick cunt status?
w-what
does decline help with lower chest?
noice

here is one of my back

>overtrained biceps, I bet you curl more than your tricep extension, I bet you walk like jason genova
>what teh fuck is your ohp, the bar lmao

6'3 220 cutting

Hopefully won't be shit by november

Are you a slav

4 months - currently mode: dyel

6'2, 190

No

I fucking hate dyels that pretend to know what they're talking about

currently cutting

lol manlet

2.5 years in.

Not going to make it, guys. I got slapped in my butt the other day while walking to class and was told "Nice ass, missy!" When they saw I was a guy, the guy apologized and ran off.

I don't think I have a girly butt. Does Veeky Forums think I do? It seems to small to be girly. I'm beginning to think the guy was just homo or just plain stupid.

this is basically my goal body. how long have you been training/routine/height/weight?

Posted in the grill cbt but it hit bump limit, 5'6 133lbs. I started at 169lbs. I have been eating at a deficit and lifting for 5 months. I would like to lose 10 (maybe 15) more pounds then eat at maintenance and focus on my lifts more-- it has been hard lifting while eating at 1200cals, I definitely am not seeing fast progression. Once I get moved and settled I'm going to look at a few gyms I've found that specialize in olympic lifting, that is what I'd like to get into.

I know I'm still chubby, and look very DYEL. Pls no bully. I'm working on it.

My sides holy shit

ew

you're delusional if you think you look chubby. you have a great body, just keep working on your goals with consistency.

wouldwifeandimpregnate/10

PROBABLY WESTERN EUROPEAN

I think I look a bit chubby, mainly because of my thighs and arms. I prefer thighs that look like pic related.

The ones in the femanon CBT were /r9k/-tier faggots. Women are naturally weaker physically due to lower test and the dumbasses think you should be able to lift lmao8pl8 on day 1 since they did. Sorry, but it doesn't work that way.

Continue to do what you're doing and you'll be looking good eventually. Congrats on your current progress. Hope you are at least adding in some cardio like 5k's twice a week and hill sprints once a week.

SAN DIEGO
AN DIEGO
N DIEGO

DIEGO
IEGO
EGO
GO
O

teach me your ways

I was doing c25k for awhile but I started biking and swimming instead. I definitely need to do more cardio, you are correct.

Post oly snatch and other snatch if you want.

I don't know how they look from the front, but you have great legs/ass genetics; in your first pic, do you see that sort of dimple where your thighs end and your butt begins? if you do go on to practice oly lifting you should be able to get approach the type of legs you want.

Hows the ottermode pussy? Or are you ugly asfk, cause that bod gets normies

Take your shirt off, lets see core

Kek

This whole cbt is very meh

The guy was drunk. You got a shitty ass. Do more squats.

Goooood very good, and you seem tall as well whats height?

2 years lifting natty 6'1

Core is DYEL along with the rest of my body desu senpai, looks like your standard woman who doesn't work out stomach.

What was your bulking routine? goals senpai

What was funny? Feedback pls.

What's "eww" about it? Feedback pls.

He was not drunk. And thank you for your honesty. How are squats going to improve it more? I don't see how anyone could've confused it as a girl's.

You need 3x5 sets of self talk for dat der self-esteem boost.

The term is abs u nigger, and its fine you look good but that also depends on your goal bod.

I dont work out my stomach either tbH faM I just want to see what color of bra you have on

My kik is wyareyousearchingme if ya want advice

On the left my body pre-Veeky Forums

On the right my CB after-Veeky Forums

>I don't work out my stomach
How does it look like that? DL and Squats alone didn't create that, right?

Just post it here, what?

> Trained 3 years
> Injured hip, had to take 3 months off of gym
> Lose 20 lbs in first 6 weeks, gain it back over next month with shit diet

I look like shit compared to before. Started again 2 weeks ago. I'm surprised at how much strength I have left and how fast I'm improving again.

Probably going to eat maintenance and get some definition back (most bf I've ever held) and then bulk hard to 250+ this winter.

R8 n H8. I never get much feedback itt.

Everyone holds onto fat slightly differently and as a female you're blessed to have it in your legs instead of somewhere else. unless you're at the "essential fat" range you can obviously always go lower but it doesn't mean you have to or should.

epic xD

GOMAD strikes again

Pic before injury.

Goal bod is Mattie Rodgers

Bro-split brah, with 5x5 on the compound lifts.

He wants to show you his cock though, are you gonna pass up that chance?

The main reason I want to go lower is to try and rid myself of lower ab, arm, and thigh fat. I know spot reduction doesn't exist, so I figure I'd have to lose 10-15lbs to shed the fat almost completely.

No much different m8. CLearly you have a bit more mass pre injury but nothing crazy. You could get that back in a few weeks.

Pls respond

>What's "eww" about it?

It's the average skinnyfat ass.
Go mad on hip thrusts, they'll build that ass and help you with your squats as well.

I used to train for 3 years in a row. Last year dropped it cause of life, work and family. Now after a year of laziness hopped on the fit train again. This is me after 3 weeks of training mostly calisthenics with added weight.

You literally only have lats dude. Pretty good lats, that is, but please train the rest of your body too. It looks ridiculous.

Wow, you have amazing potential. I'm jealous as fuck to be honest.

You just have to build more mass on your arms and chest.
Mostly your shoulders.

You have potential.

yeah dude not even joking. Can't remember the last time I did a crunch. Once in a while I'll do a dozen reps of hanging leg raises, that's it.

I ride a bicycle and play golf (walk the course, carry bag) fairly often but other than that I don't even cardio.

And I eat like utter shit. You know those two-bite brownies from costco? I get stoned and eat 8-12 of those every night with a couple litres of homogenized milk. Fast food twice a week, at least

I realized that I don't even need to eat clean now that I'm already fit, shit is cash

heavy lifting is goat

I like your big freckle, looks like another nipple but in a cute way.

Thanks. pic related is me in 2013. It will take me a year or two to reach my old body.

You look great. I'm jelly.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

You look like a badly drawn cartoon character.

Train your chest more, breh. Otherwise 8/10.

Get some sun, Casper. 7/10.

Good job, nigga. 9/10. Keep up the lean bulk.

How much do you weigh? I'm 6'1" and jelly af