WHY DIDN'T YOU WARN ME

I was not prepared for this, wat do?
>at gym
>newly hired grill is from my formed HS
>I used to be the creepy fat fucker in my class
>We talk every time I go there
>A week or so later there's just the 2 of us in the gym, we talk and she says she has to go change her clothes
>Comes back dressed the same but with crimson lipstick on
>"So user I got this new lipstick, I think it fits me really well"
>"Wut... ok"
>"You know it says on the box it doesn't wipe but I gotta test it to make sure"
>"Ok"
>"Here let me see"
>She kisses me on my cheek
>My spaghetti explodes out of my pockets and into the stratosphere
>I remember other Veeky Forums autism stories and they give me the shame/courage mix to try my luck
>"Well it looks like it didn't wipe. Here, try again just to be sure"
>She starts laughing
>"Oh user don't be silly. Gotta go now, see you around"
>I could feel my dick retracting into my body and being recycled for protein

What did I do wrong brehs? What the fuck is even going on? I haven't been this confused in my life and now I'm considering changing gyms.

You didnt do anything wrong. She flirted, you flirted back, she decided not to come off too easy and ended it there. There is an acceptable scenario.

Dont make a big deal of it next time you see her. Pretend it happens all the time. Dont even speak of it unless she brings it up first. Dont show any increased attraction. Dont suddenly stop showing up at gym either. Continue as normal, Its a shit test.

Nothing, that was actually decent. She's clearly a human piece of shit playing games

Wew lads. Women are scary creatures.
Should I keep flirting with her? I'm a wizard apprentice and pretty autismal, this is a good a chance as any I'll get.

Shes not crazy on to you or anything. Dont shit where you eat. If you absolutely have to, always (appear) to put in less effort than she is. The moment she feels you are chasing you are dead

You did okay.

She might be testing you if youre still that creep from hs.

If not for that i'd say strike while the iron is hot

Also this op. Dont force it and shrug it off and act as if it never happned

Do you want to make out in a locker/ changer room?
You just had a little taste of what's to come.

I've no idea how you thought you fucked up brah. What happened was the opposite, you not only contained the spaghetti you were actually fairly smooth. Well on the path to making it, keep it up.

Good job op you didn't sperg out. Now just act as if nothing happened next time like act the same around her, but test the waters a little bit flirt a bit more and gauge her reaction. If positive reaction then wait a bit and ask her to hang out with you. But don't do it the next time you see her wait at least 1 or 2 times between seeing her to do this

Make her chase you. Don't let her know you're interested or let her think shes special. Women love a bad boy, if you're too autistic to be a bad boy then the best you can do is not be a beta.

I learned this lesson myself. Women get bored when they have you, you gotta make surr you never make them a priority or treat them special. You gotta be a cool motherfucker

You're gonna make it

Ya did good brah. She was probably into you and checking to see if you're binto her too.

Wait a day then ask her out to dinner. If you feel the autismo just tell her you're a little nervous because of how cute she is

Good luck you giant faggot

>If you feel the autismo just tell her you're a little nervous because of how cute she is
please no

This can go either good or bad but its a risk play. Either she'll like it and feel flattered or you JUST'd yourself.

DO NOT DO THIS

Thanks bros. I wouldn't have gotten to this if it weren't for you faggets. Next time I go to the gym I'll ask if she wants to grab something to eat afterwards and see what happens from there.

We're all gonna make it

Haha yeah no, don't cock block him

remember: don't go "Hey do you wanna grab something to eat"

That's dumb. Women like it when men take charge.

Say "Hey, we should get something to eat after the gym"

That's actually not bad at all, user.

Sounds like she's into you. Good luck breh.

And if that don't work raise your pimp hand