How's it feel to know you're being cucked by the meat and dairy industry?

How's it feel to know you're being cucked by the meat and dairy industry?

Other urls found in this thread:

onegreenplanet.org/news/vegan-successfully-climbed-mount-everest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>vegan died
>meat eater died

>it was the vegan diet

That's a pretty sick way to die though

As a vegan, I would encourage anyone to start cutting down on their animal product consumption. Progress over perfection.

Also, no judgment to those who do consume animal products. After all, I used to too.

When you're on copious amounts of drugs and get every supplement you want from sponsors, not eating meat isn't exactly a problem. For a basement dweller with already shit genetics, it is.

Seconded. Used to eat and drink dairy and red meat regularly. Feel great without

They can't recover bodies past a certain point, so on your way to the top you're passing all the lesser people that couldn't do what you can.

delicious.

>Mike Tyson
Cocaine confirmed vegan

>forgets to mention that you would need to eat like 300g of broccoli just to get 100 cal

now consider every athlete in these sports that actually do eat meat and how much bigger they are

now consider all the other weightlifters in the Olympics

now consider all the other athletes in the world

enjoy eating a bucketfull of broccoli to get the same amoutn of protein as you would from one steak m8

epic

Lots of options out there bro, don't get so hung up on broccoli.

more like 26g beef/3g green

>I don't eat meat, it's unhealthy and immoral
>proceeds doing roids

100 calories of broccoli is a much greater volume of food than 100 calories of beef. i'll grant that beef only has ~27% more protein per calorie than broccoli, but let's not pretend it's the same thing.

that info is wrong, you shitposter.

>34 calories + 2.8 grams of protein, per 100 gram of broccoli

2.8 divided by 34 calories = 0.0824 grams of protein, per calorie.

0.0824 x 100 calories = 8.24 grams of protein, per 100 calories.

Prince Fielder, a baseball player who was almost 300 pounds, was a vegan. You can be any body type with that diet, doesn't mean it's somehow better than omnivoric diet

just eat them both nigger

100% of vegans who tried to climb mount everest died

Really ?

I respect anyone who doesn't eat meat. Its more for me.

1 vegan climbed it and died,
>100%

Pescatarianism and Vegetarianism maybe.

Veganism never. Its not even healthy unless you spend out the ass to supplement. Veganism is an ethical stance, not a fitness stance.

i've been a pescetarian for ~9 years now but im looking to get back into eating meat next year. will i get more gains if i eat beef than if i eat fish? im getting tired of only eating fish and eggs for almost a decade

>Tyson
Became a vegan a few years ago, then dropped it. Dunno about other guys, probably same shit

It felt awful, desu... all those years being insecure, asserting my supposed manliness by picking on vegans and vegetarians... for what? Eating corpses? What the fuck did I gain but a gut I'm struggling to get rid of and clogged arteries that almost killed my boner.

The food I eat now as a vegan is so much healthier AND tastier. Miss cheese sometimes a bit... the good kind, like camembert or roquefort. But could never go back to meat, it just disgusts me.

>unironically believing that altitude sickness can be cured by bacon
Never change, meatfags.

The sad thing about Kendrick Farris is that this was his first Olympic performance since becoming vegan... and it was also by far his worst.

Props to the guy, he's done more than just about anyone to keep his sport alive in the US, but he made a lifestyle choice that seriously compromised his lifting ability.

Broccoli, along with many other green veg, are high in Vitamin K which thickens the blood.

A lower INR; the measure of blood viscosity, leads to quicker clotting and can add undue stress to the heart resulting in poor oxygen delivery.

Going vegan, while it can be managed, you're limiting your potential.

A diet consisting of natural, lean meats and fruits and vegetables help maintain the human body more naturally.

Remember, we're omnivores. We've to eat both plant and animal matter.

>vegan mma fighter
>not one of the Diaz brothers
fuck you

I'm a huge meatfag who has nothing but disdain for vegans, but diet isn't going to help with altitude sickness, it says she died from a lack of oxygen. I thought they used scba's near the top of mt everest

Her husband was vegan and he didn't die

Good work

Eat chicken

This guy is a vegan and he's one of the best tennis players of all time.
Also girls love vegan guys. Trust me, I'm a girl.

One thing to consider is that
getting to toplevel as a vegan=/=getting to toplevel consuming animal products and than becoming vegan and somewhat holding your level

the only tennis player i look up to is fedurrdurr sry

they both eat meat occasionally but cut it out before fights

Is epo and blood transfusions vegan friendly?

feels great desu. i get to drink delicious milk and eat delicious yogurt, cheese and meat. feels even better knowing that animals have died for my gains

You know- I like this perspective. 10/10 am adopting.

>"SACRIFICE FOR MY GAINS, BEAST! FOR I AM LIKE UNTO ODIN, GOD OF DEATH AND MASTER OF WAR!"
>wife tells me to shut up in the kitchen because she's studying
>the mortals are shaken
>smile as I ascend to Valhalla as my taste buds dance in a sea of blood and filmjolk
>???
>profit eternally

yeah but thats because america sucks at weightlifting not because he's vegan

Delicious

Rather cucked by the meat industry than the vegan industry.

100 calories compared

give me that lump of broccoli and a steak the size of that lump of broccoli and i would be a happy man

>edgy virgin detected
You know you sound very childish when you talk like that.

Forgot that none of them started vegan and that all of them are on ball shrinking amounts of gear. Gear which is decidedly unvegan.

it's a matter of cardio
i don't do cardio
i can maintain a good looking (sexually attractive) body by doing supersets and dropsets in the gym, without running or cycling. i do take walks, but i don't intend to do any more cardio than i already do. i did the math. optimal protein would require way more carbs/fats, being that lower percentage of protein from them 'erbs is absorbed compared to meat. i eat pork almost every day and maintain or grow, depending on the time of the year. my point is, i don't like cycling and running, or stationary cardio, or whatever you fags do with your time. i ain't got 4 hours a day to just run around like a little bitch. i need to maintain my strength because i farm for a living and shit ain't as easy as you basement-dwelling competitive gamers imagine. vegan diet is not for everybody. very silly for majority of people.

onegreenplanet.org/news/vegan-successfully-climbed-mount-everest/

Why haven't you climbed everest user?

hairy legsssssss

oh boy mister you sure showed me how wrong i was. you know you sound very childish when you use an ad hominem rather than staying on topic. just for that i'm going to eat two steaks tomorrow

Yea a few cents a day on a b12 and maybe a d3 is spending out of the ass LOL

How about you eat factory meat that hasn't been given b12 and see how that works out for you

>i'm going to eat two steaks tomorrow
I don't think you realise how fucking dumb you sound.
I'm not even vegan btw

>hairy legs

how does it feel being cucked by following steroided "figures" trying to achieve their look by their stupid routines without the roids?

i never said you were a vegan. not only do you use childish ad homs but you also have a child's reading comprehension skills. i don't think you realize how dumb you sound. just for that i'm going to add another steak

vitamin k allows the body to make a chemical that causes blood coagulation, aka you get cut so it thickens to stop bleeding

stop talking out of your ass you retard

This

>i never said you were a vegan
Then why would you keep talking about the amount of steaks you're going to eat tomorrow?
I'm just trying to help you sound less cringey. I really don't want you to go out in the real world saying embarrassing shit like that.

>mfw I've never heard of any of them
>and mac danzig sucks