I want to lift but I don't want to become a manlet. This is frustrating brahs

I want to lift but I don't want to become a manlet. This is frustrating brahs.

Other urls found in this thread:

sluthate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=80639
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you don't become a manlet by lifting

you've trapped yourself in the manlet meme. the manlet meme all started from one guy who was super self conscious about his height and decided to expose it to the interenet where many other manlet's started to stress as they may also be cursed. it became a cycle of self conscious manlets complaining about their height on the internet. tall fellows and women just laugh at the fact they have no confidence. DO NOT FALL FOR THE MANLET MEME

Wtf goob is small as fuck
And he's also on roids lul

seid is 5ft9 fyi

If you're short you're a manlet anyway. Would you rather be a swole manlet who can still get shorter bitches or a skinny faggot manlet who will die alone?

I wouldn't do roids if you're really short, it just looks retarded.

But a fit/athletic look obviously still looks good even on a short body

The short guy still looks like shit next to Jeff
He's too small

Because he's on roids

What?

Where is this image from?

You can't get that stupidly wide look without roids.
The stupidly wide look, looks even stupider on small people. Hence roids make short people look ridiculous

this is literally the only reason i don't lift. they're all manlets.

Should I roid if I'm 6'5" and want to be shredded and jacked?

Also are tall buff dudes perceived better?

Narrow looking short people look worse
Short guy in op needs to up the dose

Yeah you should get into decent size, lanklet mode isn't really of any advantage
But people find tall people interesting and combining that with a good body yields benefits m8

He looks shit because he doesn't have an attractive FACE.

Fuck off from Veeky Forums dyel

ATTN EVERYONE:

Do not touch roids if you're under 5'9" you will just look retarded

Are you implying you can look good natty under 5'9

You can look good natty at 6'4", you just won't be big at all

also I take what I said back. Babo is 5'5" and roids he looks amazing, as did Columbu

Why do people think that lifting stunts growth?

I knew you were talking out of your ass desu

Just lift faggot.

Are you 5'10+? Yes? Then you're not a manlet.
If you are a manlet and get swole, people won't fuck with you, and other swole brehs will have mutual respect for you(provided you aren't a dick).

I'd say columbo/babo have slayed more then everyone on this meme section combined

yet manlet lifters & juicers bad

to be fair they both are italian, which both explains why they pull so much ass & why they're so short.

t.manlet

This is the biggest meme of all. He's a clean 6'. I can't explain the photo of him under 5'9 category but I met him IRL in 6'1 and he was almost as tall as me

sluthate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=80639

>guy I know is like 5'9
>thinks he's 5'11
>be 5'10", visibly taller than him
>thinks im shorter

why do people do this?

Where did gooby get the youth elixer?

Who gives a shit, you're both manlets.

> everyone will know you roid

Just to put this picture into perspective Jeff is only 5'7

you've trapped yourself in the MILF meme. the MILF meme all started from one woman who was super self conscious about her looks and decided to expose it to the interenet where many other women started to stress as they may also be cursed. it became a cycle of self conscious women complaining about their marriages on the internet. happy husbands and wives just laugh at the fact they have no confidence. DO NOT FALL FOR THE MILF MEME

I HATE manlets and wish them a life of PAIN, SUFFERING, and DESPAIR.