So, Veeky Forums, guess who thought it would be a good idea to get trap implants

So, Veeky Forums, guess who thought it would be a good idea to get trap implants

Have I made a mistake? I think it looks a bit out of proportion but my neck definitely got less visible

Let me guess, you were doing SS right?

>trap implants
Did they make you a trap though?

I was doing a push pull but squats once every two weeks, to not tire out the legs too much

And you wanted to make that high bar squat more comfortable with a permanent neck pillow?

Well I hope I can now at least sleep in my car comfortably with these things

>wanting to be a trap when you can lose your neck just as easily

What are they made of? Are they solid material or are they liquid filled? Can you damage them with heavy squats? How much did you pay?
Why?

As far as I know some silicon and organic clay mixture which is a bit harder than boob implants for women.

They said not to squat TOO heavy, there may be minor deformations.

$2050 was the cost.

I wanted to have bigger traps.

I almost forgot, they said I can use the squat pad if I go heavier than 200lbs to minimize possible damage.

y tho

I would do steroids before implanting that synthetic shit into my traps
jesus christ

Trust me this was still the better option

Steroids are bad for your health

Traps out for Harambe

>heavier than 200lbs
I hope you squat 2pl8 minimum

>steroids bad for your health
>has plastic silicone/clay blocks put under skin where they'll pollute your body forever.

I cannot for the life of me grasp why any human being would do such a retarded thing

Why the fuck would anyone do this?!

this is some mental illness-tier shit right here

You couldn't like, do shrugs a couple of times a week?

wtf is your problem dude.

I can't understand why people hate on this

You probably like fake tits tho

>You probably like fake tits tho
nope, ugly as sin

What a retard you must be. You could've gotten roids for 2 years with that money

I donno how you baited everyone
good job

9/10

This tbqh. You are all dumb cunts.

You know your traps continue to extend further down your back? Now it just looks like you have a neck pillow implant.