This fat fuck literally says in this video "I can't lose weight anymore, I just cant do it"...

This fat fuck literally says in this video "I can't lose weight anymore, I just cant do it". Can someone please explain to me how this fat fuck is even relevant on youtube?

youtube.com/watch?v=YiwklGinvSE

I hate him

Worse are the comments. "So brave." "You're my hero." "I look up to you."

>I can't lose weight anymore, I just cant do it
What did he mean by this?

That FAT piece of SHIT

>wahh I really need to eat all 10 donuts, I can't just have 8 to lose 20 of my 10000 pounds

Such difficulty

I don't get stressed often, but when I do it is the worse fucking thing and it really fucks me up. So do the times when I get sad about something, etc etc. But everyone deals with it, so he's not any different
He can barely move from his seat, and he makes six figures. Why doesn't he get some premium program for dieting and hire a trainer?

how do you look up to someone who is always sitting?

I just don't understand, wouldn't it take a lot of effort to stay at that weight? I mean, he has to be eating almost non-stop

People at that size can lose a shit ton of weight by only cutting calories and doing nothing else.

3 Possibilities:

Lazy Fuck

Doesn't want to lose weight / whoring himself out for youtube views

Actually mentally ill as many have suggested.

I believe it's the latter but other people will say other things of the two and they are equally likely to be right /thread.

It's an extreme mental disorder to get that big, at this point he would have to be physically restrained from eating, similar to a crack addict. Or given drugs to suppress his appetite, the latter is preferable.

>gluttony and laziness is a mental disorder now

What will millenials throw a label on next!

the weight loss is ruining his life dude, he knows this. Everyday is hell for him, I don't think at this point it has anything to do with laziness or being a whore. I know it's tough to understand, but it's definitely a mental disorder and he needs physical intervention at this point.

All he has go do is cut 500 calories from his daily intake. 500 fucking calories. That's it. And he will start to lose weight. How the fuck difficult can that possibly be?

you really don't understand and it's sad. You can only see things from the mental challenges you've had to deal with. People have deficiency's and disorders in their brain that cause them to get this big, we simply live in a time where the food is available to these people for them to get there. I went from 130 pounds and then got severely depressed after a bad breakup and put on 80 pounds, I eventually lost 50 pounds and am comfortable at 160 pounds, but losing that first 30 pounds was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life, harder than it ever was to lose weight when I was in shape and healthy.

because no matter how slow you take the weightloss, you're body eventually detects it's losing weight and you start getting hunger pains. Except hunger pains for him are on the level of what a crack addict would feel, it's almost impossible to resist unless he has some sort of help.

I should clarify. 500 from his TDEE. For all I know he's exceeding that by 2000 a day in which case he'd have to cut 2500. But still.

He should man the fuck up and overcome. He's married for some reason to someone, he has an incredible income for talking on a camera, he has a fan base of retards cheering him on. And yet he's too weak to lose weight, any amount of weight. The gas chamber is suitable for his kind

If you're eating 6000 calories a day, which you must be to maintain that weight, 500 isn't going to make much difference

>how do you look up to someone who is always sitting?

Be born a manlet

Now that I think about it, cutting half his food would be difficult if that's where he's at. I honestly don't know what to say.

I realized too late. I stand corrected.

No point in him losing weight imo, hes well past the event horizon
I mean look at him

how long would this guy survive if you kidnaped him and only gave him water, a few months desu

>makes a bunch of sad videos in 2012, gets popularirty and encouragement from people
>gets in documentary about being fat as fuck from one of the best docs
>gets advice from diamond dallas page at his own fucking house to start program
>doesnt do jackshit for 4 years

mental disorder

He's had the best help and he can't do it. Luckily in high school, I was addicted to vidya the opposite way, I would play 5 hours straight and not eat because I just wanted to keep playing and playing no breaks.

thats true for any weight

Would like the test, is someone near him and have a forklift to kidnapp him?

Boogie is funny as his character Francis

besides that, he is a tragic fat fuck idiot

Being fat is his gimmick

You're all just fucking retards.
Hes obviously bulking for a strongman contest. Jokes on you, while you struggle to squat 2pl8 he's prob squatting 5.

Fucking casuals the lot of you

Not long. The body still needs vitamins and other shit. There was some experiment where scientists actually reduced some obese dude's weight with no food but they had to monitor all his nutrient levels and shit.

Lazy. That's it. He has no excuse. He's an addict and isn't willing to change.

This guy is married. I work with bariatric patients, and none of them have penis. It is buried deep down in their fatty tissue. When you look at someone this obese, all you see is a big fat ballsack and a little hole where the peepee should be, because the dick is retracted so far into the body and fatty tissue that you can't even see it.

How does his wife deal with a sexless marriage? How does HE HIMSELF deal with this? There is no sex occurring ever. The last time he has achieved sexual gratification was A DECADE AGO, which was the most recent time that he could actually see his dick. How do people FUCKING LIVE THIS WAY?

I'm more offended by his nonchalant encouragement for everyone to take drugs

>yeah go ahead and take those painkillers
>yeah go ahead and drown yourself in psych drugs

Jesus fuck. If you want to kill yourself with poison, isolate it to yourself. Don't go spouting shit on the net

True story: There's a mentally ill uncle on my mother's side. For years he was on dozens of pills every day. When he didn't take those meds he got worse. So, the drugs worked, yea? Not really.

It turns out his psychiatrist was an old quack and gave him old drugs instead of better, more effective ones. Since pulling out a knife and threatening that doc during one of the house visits, he's now in the public system. The doctors were appalled by the drugs he was taking. Now he's on fewer drugs and he's actually improved.

tl;dr some doctors are trying to kill you and profit off your corpse. Not all drugs are created equal

They don't think in numbers. They don't think their body is similar to a machine that if you put in X input, you get Y output.

They think their body is this magical thing that doesn't follow the rules of this planet and that it is stronger and smarter than their stupid brain. Telling them to just eat slightly less is like telling a normal person to beat Usain Bolt in a race.

>How does his wife deal with a sexless marriage?

She's doing her best to help him die quicker so she can inherit all his shit and get sympathy from others.

>Boogie is funny as his character Francis

so not funny at all

> never tried no fap.

After a month your libido starts to die off

Disgusting how he is lying to his audience. He said
>If I ever get to qualify for surgery, I'll get it

Meanwhile, he has MILLIONS of $ on his bank account waiting to be spent and he'd actually only have to spend a maximum of 50k on this surgery.

He will never lose weight. He'll die within the next 5 years just as fat as he is now.

Tinfoiler not understanding medicine and using anecdotal evidence, woah that's new
>well lemme tell you why urs wrong, my uncle a while ago.. therefore I'm right
lmao

What routine gives forearm gains like this?

Lymphedema 1xF

yeah, those other doctors clearly don't know medicine either

retard

He's a disgusting fat sack of fucking pigshit and YouTube is enabling him by giving him attention which he thinks justifies being a glutinous fucking slug. I hope the cocksucker dies choking on a donut!!!FACT!!!

Kys tinfoilers ignorant fuck, go heal yourself with rocks or whatever I hope you and your whole poorfaggot family die of some fucked up disease.
Don't even fucking respond retard, don't bother. I'm out

>Can someone please explain to me how this fat fuck is even relevant on youtube?

He is good at tricking very dumb people like you into giving him clicks.