What's the point Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

Veeky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off

If its the natty limit i guess that's pretty decent and quite enough to me
>mfw there are people that think having bowling ball delts is cool

I'm pretty happy with this as the natty limit

Looks good, but the thing that gets me is natty arms always look like shit and are small.

sounds pretty good to me, I don't really want to get any bigger than that anyway

imagine cutting and finding out that's what your chest gap looks like

permabulk lads

>yfw you thought Veeky Forums was full of roid monkeys

I have a chest gap like that. It's not so bad, no one can tell when I have a shirt on.

i would even say he's quite a few stages past the physique for which being Veeky Forums is useful.

Lotus looks amazing.

Thing is he's been lifting for 10 years...that's a long time mayne. I'd rather pin and get there in 3-4

Beside is skin color, goal body desu

Triggered?

Is that really natty?

Looks pretty fucking good desu

lol tirggered i said tigeregd because thats what tumblr says haha if i say tiagered that means i'm not an inbred retard

scott herman, natty :D pick one

Typical libcuck

The world will rejoice when Hillary chokes on her lies and literally dies

>did I mention I'm racist? LOL Didn't mean to trigger you xD my views aren't exactly politically correct I bet you can't handle them :P
Veeky Forums.org/rules#global2
Veeky Forums.org/rules#global3

>I don't want to be black
>I'm racist
kek

kek, you rekt his ass

guys check scott herman's fb page, he seems to have grown a lot recently, possible sterons?

He's been literally looking the same for the past 3 years

what is he, like 4'11?

lol, he removed the most recent picture where he looked big
i also checked out the comments, quite a few people commented on him looking just bigger than ever before

thank you that guy was a total faggot...
>goal body but not skin xD
jesus...

what to do to get that body, ss for a year and then brosplits and rope jumping until exhaustion?

I've seen plenty of natty curl bros with way bigger arms. Guy in OP's pic probably just doesn't do a ton of isolations for his arms.

took him like 8-10 years to get there..but he started when he was like 16 and what 16 year old trains hard and knows what he's doing...so maybe u can do it in 5. I think it's very unrealistic for u to get there in a year...but tjem agaom it depends on ur current body i guess

We all hate stupid inner city thugs and say "nigger" in our posts once in a while, you aren't getting hate because this board is full of BLM Hillary supporting SJWs. You're getting hate because you shat on one of the few good trips we have left.

>What's the point Veeky Forums?

the fuck you talking about, thats goal body right there

My current body is pretty good I think, in the sense that I always trained some way or the other, I think I can get like him in 2-3 years

He just needs more fat

of course he's stealing a bike

Kek

And why of Scott the "official natty maximum" exactly?

Why him?

Never say how long a body will take for you to get unless you've already got it.

It makes me cringe when people who've been lifting a year or less say they will have x body in a certain time. Because they never will.

mmm no I'm sure of it

yeah it's not a healthy mindset most ppl who say that will quit cause they're looking too far ahead and not enjoying the journey

>m-muh pol boogyman

I want summer to go

>mfw there are people that think bowling ball delts aren't cool
>mfw you have no face

I guarantee they're much fatter

Maybe a little, but huge biceps are pretty easy to get. They just look kind of ridiculous on their own.

Did you save it?
he still looks the same in videos anyways. It's easy to look big on instagram

Wow you're a colossal faggot, /b/ and /pol/ are what defines chanculture. If that upsets you make you should look for a new home.

>Want to tell a black guy he has a goal body
>Make sure to type "n-no negro tho" so everyone knows you don't want to be black
>I'm not racist

Most lifters and non lifters would say he is on juice anyway so why get any bigger and leaner??Are you trying to get a roid monkey boyfriend?

I want to look like a physique competitor desu
I'm 5'6 with a 27-28 inch waist

/Pol/ may or may not be a part of "chanculture" but alt right faggotry is not. They're not synonymous. I come here to laugh at fat people and look at sexy boipuccis, not listen to you cucks whine about niggers fucking "your" women

this is about the size girls mire most anyway
of course there are some that like huge muscles but more than this is "too big" for most girls

>/pol/ are what defines chanculture

Why do you always believe in the craziest things /pol/? Go back to your containment board. You are as defining for chanculture as /mlp/.

Who cares what girls think man?
Who gives a fuck what they like or don't like
I don't live to please others

Natties can have really good and aesthetic mid section and legs(and maybe chest if genetically gifted).

But the most visible and important parts (arms and shoulders) are pretty much doomed.

curlbro fatceps don't count, sorry, no definition = no aesthetics, fatceps.

>t. aut-right newfag

Truth.
But if you are "big" in the right way, panties will dissapear.

Modern powerlifter/bodybuilder huge is oft considered fetish/love the person inspite of their body territory
I know it's hard to hear for people who put all of their efforts and energy and have their minds bent around the notion that this will solve all of their problems, but that's the reality of it.

Sorry, if this comes as a shock to you guys and gals.

This is the natty limit.

This

natties have good legs,back and chest
shit arms and shoulders

>this looks good

The dude on the right is pretty great but like 20 lbs over my goal body.

You'd never amount to half of big ramy even if you had infinite youth and wealth, so don't worry about being "too monstrous".

>we
Fuck off nigger lover

lol

Seriously, fuck Hillary Clinton for making an alt-right speech. The fucking culture has been around forever, but now that a label has been slapped on it retards like you yell "MUH ALT RIGHT" at anything you don't agree with. It's just as annoying as the people who yell "LIBTARD" or "SJW" at everyone.

they weren't saying they were worried, you fucking retard. guy on the left looks disgusting, guy on the right is pushing it

eat more

Those cucks called themselves altright before president Clinton's speech

Because nobody in this thread has managed to post a better looking natty.

Yes, but her speech turned alt-right into a buzzword for people to spout randomly during arguments. We already have enough of those.

mfw clinton, trump, johnson and stein are my options.

Yea and Hilary said Vladimir Putin was behind it all in her speech so who's the retard here.

>one guy says something vaguely racist
>triggered retards derail the thread

I don't even go on /pol/ but holy fuck you guys over react to anything slightly mean. That post could have been made before /pol/ was created. Not that you newfags even know /pol/ wasn't around forever.

KEK, /pol/ btfo

>A culture that's been around for a year has been around forever
>Nobody heard of alt right before Clinton made a speech about it
WEW lad

White is right. It's not an Alt-Right thing, it's not a /pol/ thing, it's just common sense.

>this entire thread

>/b/ and /pol/ are what defines chanculture
ask me how I know you came here from r/Veeky Forums in the past 3 years. just because /pol/ makes the memes that pop up on reddit does not mean it "defines Veeky Forums". Veeky Forums is 13 years old, pol is barely 4.

Veeky Forums is 3 years older than /pol/
also Veeky Forums is more iconic than /pol/
boards like /tv/ and /v/ neither of which I ever visit are both much more iconic than /pol/
even /f/ "defines chanculture" more than /pol/

and I personally read /pol/ so I have nothing against it, I'm just not a newfag like you.

>Clinton
Clearly a criminal and panders to minorities, LGBTQ, and SJWs, is mostly going to work for herself and her donors, but seems willing to implement a few conservative economic policies for some right wing support
>Trump
Doesn't pander to minorities, but has very unclear policies that change a lot. Is becoming increasingly liberal as the election approaches.
>Johnson
A libertarian who wants to combat hate speech and increase gun control. In other words a left-leaning moderate whose support comes from the other candidates' unpopularity and using a party name that some young people like
>Stein
Crazy ass nature lady who wants to implement reparations for slavery and a bunch of unrealistic environmentalist policies.

What do fellow 'fats? Currently thinking Trump because there's a chance he knows what he's doing and will act conservative, and if not chaos is still better than 4 years of a confused and dying old lady

this desu

Trumps campaign used to be run by a Putin plant and Trump cant make a speech without shoving Vladdy daddy's cock all the way down his throat. Shes not wrong.

Write in rich piana

as someone living outside of america, please vote for trump. if clinton is elected she will fuck up the entire world worse than it already is. a vote for her is a vote for soros

t. Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping

All of trumps ideas are hollow and he has very few consistent policies, if any at all. If you don't want to vote for shillary then write in someone.

t. Shill, hope the $10 per hour is worth it. Why is the people who found a presidential candidate's incriminating emails more important than the fact that a presidential candidate has incriminating emails?

trump and putin will be the saviours of the west. they're not the heroes we deserve, but the heroes we need

who is this guy does he have a insta or what

You probably don't even know anything about Putin, you just use his name because it's associated with the big bad Russians. You'll probably respond to this with one of the first things a google search of him yields.

He is a trip, lurk more

i know his tripcode is lotus but i cant find the rest of his pics, i remember one where hes wearing a spiderman shirt

>d-delete this

>jeans
>beach

wew lad

matty fusaro chest genetics lul

Welp this thread has been successfully derailed. Good job Veeky Forums.

he deleted his instagram and youtube acc for some reason..he doesn't post here anymore i've noticed...and i also remember him saying it has something to do with his job. Maybe afraid his boss finds out he browses Veeky Forums that's not a good look

but he looks great, what more you want?

>trips
>good

You are fucking retatded, do us all a favor and hang yourself

How do ppl grow up into that..? geez

He looks too small imo

wait lotus is natty ?

He's natty and keep his bodyfat low. If he went up to 15% he would look thick, tight, solid, in clothes.