Being fat is better

Just imagine. It's fucking better, you don't have to run like Rayman and be fucking anorexic. And you don't have to care about weight. It's just fucking better.

what are the things fatties tell themselves before falling asleep

Just imagine. It's fucking better, you don't have to count calories and think about cutting. And you don't have to care about weight. It's just fucking better.

I would eat 50 wings KFC bucket everydays.

Also 3 large pizzas.

( The kind of meals i ate on a day before i started diet )

And then you die from a heart attack...

You're right. I felt way better when I was fat. I already ordered $50 worth of chinese food for lunch. Being fit isn't worth being weak and lethargic.

You're right. If I let myself, I don't have to work hard and count calories and control myself. I also don't have to socialize, because no one will want to talk to me if I got back to my fat ways.

No it fucking isn't. Nothings worse than trying on clothes in fitting rooms where the double mirrors show what a fucking disgrace your body is.

I don't know about you, but the second I go above 16% bodyfat I feel like shit, am disgusted with myself, and just can't be happy

yeah, food tastes good, but it's just food. You could eat 3000 calories a day and still lose weight if you had a vigorous lifting/cardio routine

Luckily for fat people, shame is calorie-free

See, it's the opposite for me. I always felt terrible until I got fat. Then, it was just easier to do everything. I felt better, slept better, never got injured, people moved out of my way, had no memory problems, and no one pestered me about inane bullshit. Now I can't even walk a mile without tearing a hamstring again. It just depends on the person.

Looks like the fat finally fucked you in the head

Samefag

But then you'll get accustomed to unhealthy foods. It won't taste as good as it used to and you won't be able to eat healthy because it'll taste awful.

>he thinks 3000 cals is a lot
Spotted the manlet.

If I ate 3000 calories and laid in bed all day I'd lose weight.

>he doesn't use tomorrow theme
Pleb

My soul isn't that dark.

wtf i hate gym now

5'11 170 pounds

unless you're 6'5, you're obese

I dont have to "run like Rayman" to be fit/slim. I do go on bicycle rides, but I enjoy those. I actually get quite frustrated/angry/annoyed/short tempered when I can't ride my bicycle or do something active at least like every other day.
not sure if trying to troll

I used to be around 10% bodyfat, around 30 now still lift but I'm way happier now honestly

I haven't counted calories, weighed myself, thought about "cutting" in years and have still managed to stay the same fit size.

320 lbs here
ur wrong faggot kys

c o p i n g

Well, yeah. Isn't the point of the label to help you make sure you're being properly nourished?

Fatties want "nourished" to mean eating an entire box of Oreos without looking at the label.