Are attractive, Veeky Forums yet silent and quiet guys creepy to women? Probably not a turn on...

Are attractive, Veeky Forums yet silent and quiet guys creepy to women? Probably not a turn on, but is there at least a mysterious guise?

nope
just autistic
I know

No, but if you try to be one you will be creepy

i've been told i have gravitas

i don't talk often, but when i do, people listen

either way i'm not going to try to change who i am

Yes, no. Playing the "silent, mysterious type" is just an way for awkward men to pretend their social ineptness is cool. It does not work, you have to talk to women to attract women. People want someone who seems interested in them and asks questions, it boggles the mind that anyone could think that silence is a great conversation strategy.

Creepyness is an attribute unique to ugly and normal looking people. If you're attractive, you can't be creepy to women.

This is an exception to
If it is actually your personality it can work for you, but don't try to be cool by faking it.

>attractive
if you are attractive and tall(which basically means attractive you cannot be attractive without being tall) you can get away with pretty much anything. a misogynist thats average looking is a misogynist, an attractive misogynist is confident and masculine. a silent quiet ugly r9k sperg is women repellent. a attractive autist is *so cute and quirky omg lol*

Attractive guys don't have to start conversations though, women strike up conversations with them. Our god and saviour Zyzz himself was the perfect example of that.

If you're good looking then yes you're mysterious. If you're ugly then you're creepy

Smh halo effect

it's super effective on some women, a minority of women value normalcy above everything else and will hate that type of person

that's true, many people here deny that girls get crushes based on looks alone and will plan and scheme to get the guy talking to them

creepy shouldnt be a word, it doesnt make any sense if you look it up

Not really, you just seem like someone that doesn't wanna talk.

This.

this is something only ugly people say

I consider myself a little above average looking.

I don't try to put on a guise at the gym. I talk to whoever tries to talk to me, and i just lift without initiating any reason conversation with people.

Also I have resting dead face so I've heard that girls are intimidated by me and other guys think I'm just an asshole.

real conversation*

fug.

I can't drink do to probation.

My gf left a month ago and now I live all alone. I see no one daily. Very lonely.

I live just a few blocks away from the main street bars. So I go and bring a book.

Last night I was reading the Sylvia Plath's journals and some girls ended up hitting on me.

One wrote me this note about how sad she was after I had nonchalantly told her that I was going to be killing myself eventually. (Spoiler: That not means little to me.)

>If you are genetically good looking
Yes, it's attractive and appealing to women, I've seen it in action
>If you are ugly
Creepy and pathetic for women, but given that physical state doesn't matter what you do you will be creepy and pathetic.

Drive is a movie, not a documentary, OP

there is this guy in my calc class who is really big and fit. He sits in the corner and doesnt say shit. All the girls mire this older looking dyel, with a hansun face and he talks a lot. so idk